Paul Joseph Watson thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
...He's fine if he talks about other things. The minute he talks about feminism then he needs to talk about jews.
...



Watch the video and then tell me what deep respect you have for your boy, there.

"Neo-nazis and white supremacists".
"No evidence".

:laugh:

Watch his pathetic, sniveling affect and body language. As I said earlier, "no comment" would be a perfectly acceptable answer for the majority of us "neo-Nazis and white supremacists" but that little clip shows everyone that PJW is cut from precisely the same shit as the social justice warriors he derides.

He's a liar, and he's throwing under the bus people who tell the truth, calling them "neo-nazis and white supremacists". Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

"No comment" would have kept that lipstick money rolling in, but no, he just couldn't hack not being the man with all the answers, could he? He couldn't swallow his pride and simply admit that he didn't have the balls to swim in the deep end.

So I for one am going to consider him in the same manner I consider anyone who calls me a neo-Nazi or a white supremacist. They will march my poor ass to the death-camps long before they ever lay so much as a finger on a precious billionaire grabbler.

Their side is therefore chosen. By choosing "any enemy but the Jews" they are the slave of the Jews.

But any of you guys who think he has a moral core are free to get in touch with him and get him to loudly denounce any infringement on our freedom to BDS Israel.

good-luck-with-that-gif-9.gif
 

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I think you're setting your expectations too high.

PJW is only a step above Pew Die Pie. He delivers entertainment, not philosophy. Why would he denounce the people who have created this entertainment world, and the world that makes us crave entertainment in the first place?

Even if he isn't owned by them, he is a product of their world. If we lived in a sane world, there would be no need to entertain ourselves with chronicles of the decline anyway.

Whoever wants knowledge has to read and whoever wants wisdom has to live, not watch youtube videos. Those who are capable of instruction will be. Those who are not, will be entertained.
 

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
I have nothing against PJW, but of lately I've been really annoyed by Raheem Kassan, once a decent pro-Brexit and pro-Trump pundit, and now a full time worshipper of all things Jewish. He doesn't just ignore anti-Jewish topics which you guys really dislike but I don't; however, Raheem actively goes out of his way to fellate them at every single opportunity.

I had to stop reading him after he proudly proclaimed that Trump's "peace plan" is great because it's supported by... get this... Saudi Arabia. Bragging about that is like saying a new police budget is great because it's supported by serial killers. Pure nonsense!
 

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
Anon guys with no skin in the game: That guy is a shill for not talking about the jews.

Paul Joseph Watson: The jews did it.

Gets deplatformed.
No more payment processing.
Can't get job because of past videos.
Goes bankrupt and can't support family.

Anon guys with no skin in the game: Man that is terrible he got deplatformed. Oh well, time to get back to work where anon guys never mention their views so they don't lose their jobs.

Nail on head. The only people who are disagreeing with you are those you are describing.

This forum has plenty, and Krauser was right. Those who've been around a few years know to what I refer.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
PJW lost the right to be left alone on that issue when he called guys like Roosh neo-Nazis.

You know. Those the guy who actually regularly gets deplatformed and loses massive revenue streams. The one whose forum you post on.

Go ask your good buddy Paul if Roosh is a neo-Nazi for addressing the JQ and allowing it to be discussed on his forum. For that matter why don't you give pause to stop and think whether he'd give you time of day after having used the good old triple parenthesis yourself.

But if we want to dig a bit deeper into why he's a sellout hypocrite then we can look no further than his stance on muslims.

Watson is anti-Islam. He has labelled Muslim culture as "horrific" and declared that it produces mass rape, "Islamic ghettos" and the destruction of Western culture. Watson has said that the western world needs "Islam control" rather than gun control.

So why is it OK to paint muslims with a broad brush but if you do it for Jews then you're a neo-Nazi or a White supremacist?

I'll tell you why. Mental conditioning, which is precisely the business he's in.

"But the videos, Leonard! And the memes! He's owning feminists, Leonard, and social justice warriors! So what if he'd happily send us to an internment camp for having used (((this)))?! He's our guy!"

Jesus have mercy on people addicted to their zionist outrage porn.
 

911

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
ilostabet said:
I think you're setting your expectations too high.

PJW is only a step above Pew Die Pie. He delivers entertainment, not philosophy. Why would he denounce the people who have created this entertainment world, and the world that makes us crave entertainment in the first place?

Even if he isn't owned by them, he is a product of their world. If we lived in a sane world, there would be no need to entertain ourselves with chronicles of the decline anyway.

Whoever wants knowledge has to read and whoever wants wisdom has to live, not watch youtube videos. Those who are capable of instruction will be. Those who are not, will be entertained.

You're definitely right about Pewdiepie, he's an online MOR mass entertainer who is pushing the envelope, but it's definitely not the case for PJW, he started out as a geopolitics and political pundit, that has been his bread and butter all along. And he often criticized Israel for its wanton violence on Palestinians, for example when they obliterated a group of Gaza children playing soccer on a beach. This is from 2014, he documents and calls out Israeli war crimes:



He turned around completely 3 years later after he was lobbied by people like "Brian of London", around the same time Alex Jones and Infowars also took the sheckels, PJW got a hipster haircut and became full-on ziocon:



The problem with PJW is that he is a smart guy, he not only gets Israel/Palestine, but also gets the false right-left divide as do many British/Irish nationalists due to their populist leanings (neoliberalism being an imported American value in most of Europe), and he understands the zionist role in the Great Replacement and the tribal influence on items he constantly brings out like feminism and SJW culture.

He's a smart guy who gets all of this, and gets it well, yet he still cucks. Tommy R. skillfully used his blue collar average soccer fan persona to pretend he didn't know any better and wasn't into geopolitical and philosophical complexities, but PJW doesn't have that excuse.

There are plenty of guys who have great content and manage to not touch the JQ, like say Jay Dyer or James Corbett, but in PJW's case he goes all out and propagandize their agenda in exchange for his six figure income. He's the definition of a shill.

It doesn't mean that his material isn't good, just that he's never going to reveal the bigger truth associated with that material, for no other reason than his bottom line.
 

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
1) I don't recall PJW ever calling Roosh anything.
2) I've done more to support Roosh financially than many who post here regularly — so it doesn't really help your argument.
3) You yourself have called yourself "a sperg" or "an autist". Can't remember which. So if I accuse you of such behaviour, of which purity spiralling via anonymity is one, you can't say you didn't somewhat bring it upon yourself.

Lastly, most of you are just bored, and/or posting out of ego.

You don't believe in anything, and neither does Watson.
 

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Can I agree with all of you? I really do. But this discussion is kind of pointless. Not as pointless as debating Lauren Southern's marriage and baby though.
 

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
worldwidetraveler said:
...He's fine if he talks about other things. The minute he talks about feminism then he needs to talk about jews.
...



Watch the video and then tell me what deep respect you have for your boy, there.

"Neo-nazis and white supremacists".
"No evidence".

:laugh:

Watch his pathetic, sniveling affect and body language. As I said earlier, "no comment" would be a perfectly acceptable answer for the majority of us "neo-Nazis and white supremacists" but that little clip shows everyone that PJW is cut from precisely the same shit as the social justice warriors he derides.

He's a liar, and he's throwing under the bus people who tell the truth, calling them "neo-nazis and white supremacists". Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

"No comment" would have kept that lipstick money rolling in, but no, he just couldn't hack not being the man with all the answers, could he? He couldn't swallow his pride and simply admit that he didn't have the balls to swim in the deep end.

So I for one am going to consider him in the same manner I consider anyone who calls me a neo-Nazi or a white supremacist. They will march my poor ass to the death-camps long before they ever lay so much as a finger on a precious billionaire grabbler.

Their side is therefore chosen. By choosing "any enemy but the Jews" they are the slave of the Jews.

But any of you guys who think he has a moral core are free to get in touch with him and get him to loudly denounce any infringement on our freedom to BDS Israel.

good-luck-with-that-gif-9.gif



My boy? Yeah, right.

You're the biggest anon offender I've seen. For someone who likes to go around talking about others and judging their actions you seem to be conveniently anonymous.

You're a poor man by decision. You didn't want to to deal with all the evils of money. So why don't you start doing videos and right the wrongs our society has endured? You don't need to worry about money. You are immune.

It's easier to hen peck at others while you sit at home pecking away on your keyboard anonymously.

You've been talking apocalyptic for years now. Still hasn't happened. Post your youtube link so we can have a look to see what you are trying to do to help our society. Unless all you're doing is attacking others for what you think isn't good enough. As if you are in any position to dictate morals.

By the way, it didn't go unnoticed that you didn't address any of my post but went into some diatribe trying to link me to being a fan boy for a guy you decided was trying to play hero. That is why you only quoted part of my post. Anything that will allow you to satisfy your ego on moral outrage. No better than the SJW's.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
...Unless all you're doing is attacking others for what you think isn't good enough. As if you are in any position to dictate morals.

I'm defending Roosh and all the other "neo-Nazis and White supremacists" PJW is referring to.

Guys making actual sacrifices rather than milking counter-culture and backstabbing everyone an inch to the Right of them.
 

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
worldwidetraveler said:
...Unless all you're doing is attacking others for what you think isn't good enough. As if you are in any position to dictate morals.

I'm defending Roosh and all the other "neo-Nazis and White supremacists" PJW is referring to.

That's good enough for me.

Give me a break. You have been doing the same thing for years. Don't hide behind Roosh.
 

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
"Guys making actual sacrifices" — like Millennial Woes being hounded out of Scotland by the British media? Tommy Robinson being chucked into solitary confinement? Both of those guys have faced shit from people on here. Heck, even people with TWENTY years in nationalism have had darts thrown because they aren't the fourth reich in angelic clothing.

So MW had a gay phase... not great, but he's done more than you, or me. Tommy R, OK he is a (maybe unknowing) shill, but again, done more than you or me. Heck, Sargon, dragged through the mud by the British MSM, again - face out there, real name etc, more than you and me.

Guys like you don't have anything to lose and I'm sick and tired of the disingenuous purity spiralling. I'll get banned soon because I'm tired of placating anonymous big-ballers that wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks prior to 2014.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Sheesh. One thing I ought to have learned by now is not to get between casuals and their entertainment. It would be swell if they labelled their threads appropriately, though. "Paul Joseph Watson fan thread" for example.

"Jordan Peterson fan thread."

"Lauren Southern fan thread."

"Ben Shapiro fan thread."

You see how that would solve a lot of these issues? People mistakenly arrive at threads like this thinking it's open to discussion about the celebrity involved rather than merely a location to share links to their work and talk about how wonderful they are.

If you get this renamed as the PJW fan thread I absolutely promise not to darken your doorstep and get in between you and your entertainment.
 

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
worldwidetraveler said:
...Unless all you're doing is attacking others for what you think isn't good enough. As if you are in any position to dictate morals.

I'm defending Roosh and all the other "neo-Nazis and White supremacists" PJW is referring to.

Guys making actual sacrifices rather than milking counter-culture and backstabbing everyone an inch to the Right of them.

You are defending Roosh and company anonymously - that isn't a indication of having any more courage then the people you are accusing people (who reveal their actual identities) of lacking. It's also not courage to constantly be calling Americans to take arms to begin a civil war when you are not even located in the US and wouldn't have to deal with the outfall. You make a lot of statements about how so and so public figure is a pussy for not bringing up whatever topic you deemed to be the bare minimum to be considered red pilled without considering that courage isn't just measured by what topics a person will or won't touch but also by how much the person is putting themselves out there for attacks. Someone who talks constantly about the "real" topics like the JQ and IQ when it comes to race but keeps themselves completely anonymous isn't any more courageous then someone who doesn't talk about the topics but is out there getting accused of being a Nazi regardless.
 

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Teedub said:
"Guys making actual sacrifices" — like Millennial Woes being hounded out of Scotland by the British media? Tommy Robinson being chucked into solitary confinement? Both of those guys have faced shit from people on here. Heck, even people with TWENTY years in nationalism have had darts thrown because they aren't the fourth reich in angelic clothing.

So MW had a gay phase... not great, but he's done more than you, or me. Tommy R, OK he is a (maybe unknowing) shill, but again, done more than you or me. Heck, Sargon, dragged through the mud by the British MSM, again - face out there, real name etc, more than you and me.

Guys like you don't have anything to lose and I'm sick and tired of the disingenuous purity spiralling. I'll get banned soon because I'm tired of placating anonymous big-ballers that wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks prior to 2014.

No offense to Roosh, but Roosh promoted a lifestyle that Leonard thought was morally inexcusable. Roosh made money off of it. That is up until recently.

There is a big disconnect here. I think people know Roosh and understand he isn't a bad guy. He is just a guy trying to figure things out. Like all of us. Because of that they will give him the benefit of the doubt.

They don't know those other people. So it is easier to judge them without seeing their humanity.
 

911

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
...

No offense to Roosh, but Roosh promoted a lifestyle that Leonard thought was morally inexcusable. Roosh made money off of it. That is up until recently.

There is a big disconnect here. I think people know Roosh and understand he isn't a bad guy. He is just a guy trying to figure things out. Like all of us. Because of that they will give him the benefit of the doubt.

They don't know those other people. So it is easier to judge them without seeing their humanity.

PJW is not "a guy trying to figure things out", and that is precisely the issue here.

He did figure things out OK, sometime in 2017, choosing to rake in 6 figures plus by going against his own original political convictions, and the smarter guys on this board, guys like Len, are going to call him out for this, something that seems to have triggered his fans here...


Traveler and Teedub - you guys are being overly emotional here, it is the kind of response you get from fans on a music board if you criticize their stars. We've made some rational, well-documented arguments showing how PJW is shilling for sheckels, you haven't offered much in response beyond personal attacks.

Time to take a breather and enjoy your Friday.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Well in lacking any sense of chronological order in my progression through these issues you have all managed to misrepresent me drastically. Well done.

I have learned a lot in my time here and have been willing to admit my mistakes. I actually followed Roosh along the path to Christ because I saw how he was being attacked for it and it made me realize the face of the true enemy. That's what actual leadership is. And I back Roosh because I've never gotten the sense from him that he's spun a lie to make a buck. He changed the way we all can and should throughout our lives, and he didn't premise that change on what made him the most money.

I don't like to reduce the issue thusly but if you want to go down that road then fine.

images


Paul Joseph Watson is a lover of sodomites. He is possibly one himself. As such should receive no validation for doing anything other than finding God.

Feel free to reduce my entire opposition to him to religious dogma and label me as whatever kind of Bible bashing fag-hater you desire.
 

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
911 said:
PJW is not "a guy trying to figure things out", and that is precisely the issue here.

Roosh also wasn't a guy trying to figure things out during his time as a PUA. He was sure of his lifestyle. If you told him he was wrong he would have thought of you as a hater and jealous.

News flash: We will always be trying to figure things out no matter how certain we think we are right.

Traveler and Teedub - you guys are being overly emotional here, it is the kind of response you get from fans on a music board if you criticize their stars. We've made some rational, well-documented arguments showing how PJW is shilling for sheckels, you haven't offered much in response beyond personal attacks.

Time to take a breather and enjoy your Friday.

First you are a mind reader and now you're assigning emotions to our posts. More SJW crap.

Edited to add: Complaining about someone not talking about what you want them to talk about is not something I would consider rational. Quite the opposite. Have a great weekend, man.
 
Top