Paul Joseph Watson thread

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Feel free to reduce my entire opposition to him to religious dogma and label me as whatever kind of Bible bashing fag-hater you desire.

Nope, that is your modus operandi. If we don't agree with you we are morally bankrupt. If we don't agree with you we are faithless. Now if we don't agree with you we are fan boys.

You can't hide behind morality and religion to satiate your ego.

Elmore

Banned
Teedub said:
"Guys making actual sacrifices" — like Millennial Woes being hounded out of Scotland by the British media? Tommy Robinson being chucked into solitary confinement? Both of those guys have faced shit from people on here. Heck, even people with TWENTY years in nationalism have had darts thrown because they aren't the fourth reich in angelic clothing.

So MW had a gay phase... not great, but he's done more than you, or me. Tommy R, OK he is a (maybe unknowing) shill, but again, done more than you or me. Heck, Sargon, dragged through the mud by the British MSM, again - face out there, real name etc, more than you and me.

Guys like you don't have anything to lose and I'm sick and tired of the disingenuous purity spiralling. I'll get banned soon because I'm tired of placating anonymous big-ballers that wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks prior to 2014.

I agree with the post, but this is nonsense mate.

TR is bent as a nine bob note. Look into (((who))) he did that mortgage fraud with. He gets 5k pcm fron just ONE Israeli 'think-tank' alone.

He is there to control opposition, and keep the mong-mass focused on Islam. Pure and simple.

Look how his pal Danny Thommo have recently turned their guns on the growing Patriotic Alt movement, and have set up their own civ-nat group for 'concerned patriots'.

He'l have handlers from both both the Zionist and mi5 (who will also be happy with him keeping it civ-nat).

You're bang on about everything else, but you need to stare into the flames re Robinstein.

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Teedub said:
911: it's known as fatigue. I'm tired and perhaps bored of the forum and it's intra-politics in general.

I don't agree with all of these guys all the time. I do have serious respect for them putting themselves out their and not hiding. Serious respect.

No way I could do it at this time. I'd lose 15 years of work and a whole lot of money if I did that. Even if a guy like Watson was raking in six figures, it could all get shut down in a day and I am doubtful he has made enough to be able to retire off of his earnings. The internet never forgets and these guys will always have to deal with videos they made 1 year, 5 year, 10 years ago.

Elmore

Banned
Do people really have respect for PJW here???

The bloke is there to make money. He steals 'material' from the dis-right, takes the edge off, all the references to the real culprits, and repackages it for money.

There's no sacrifice there at all. Just a shock jock exploiting genuine & grave concerns & making money out of them, while obfuscating the actual causes.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Elmore, not going to argue with you about TR. We talk enough on WhatsApp ha. But, whatever the motives or handlers, he's got more balls than anyone pontificating on here. End of story. That was my point.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
Teedub said:
911: it's known as fatigue. I'm tired and perhaps bored of the forum and it's intra-politics in general.

I don't agree with all of these guys all the time. I do have serious respect for them putting themselves out their and not hiding. Serious respect.

No way I could do it at this time. I'd lose 15 years of work and a whole lot of money if I did that. Even if a guy like Watson was raking in six figures, it could all get shut down in a day and I am doubtful he has made enough to be able to retire off of his earnings. The internet never forgets and these guys will always have to deal with videos they made 1 year, 5 year, 10 years ago.

Tommy has already made over £3 million, he's hit the jackpot. He had no career to protect, in fact he was a hustler, he just went legit as a professional ziocon advocate. The threats on his person are greatly exaggerated, in fact he has deep state protection. It's a bit like Satanic Verses author Salman Rushdie, a mediocre author who would have languished as a struggling writer but instead parlayed his fame as a maverick critic of Islam into a $15 million wealth, his "courage" has put him in the top 0.1% of his profession.

PJW had no career to speak of, no career to protect, he was a dedicated vlogger who probably getting by on side jobs, up to the point where his career took off as he plugged into the ziocon network 3 years ago. His current income will not drop much as long as he holds that line, even if he gets banned occasionally on YT or Twitter. He has a media company with (((deep pocket))) backing, like Alex Jones. He is set for life, as long as he continues shilling.

If you want to look at people putting themselves on the line, look to guys like Keith Woods, John Waters or Grand Torino just to stick with the British/Irish ones, bright guys who are both completely honest and don't lie or shill for quids.

Elmore

Banned
Spot on 911.

I think it's credible that Robinson was placed, or at very least wafted up into the limelight, in order to attack the working class support of the the BNP, with his EDL movement, while UKiP work on BNP's more middle class support. A two pronged assualt of impotent civ-nationalism, to bring down a legitimate nationalist party.

Robinson, just like Farage, got so much publicity, was forever appearing on BBC programming and such forth 'the controversial head of the English Defence League'.

Young patriotic lads were taken in by it, just as UKIP became 'the BNP its ok to admit voting for'.

Right from the off he's been malign. He's a cocaine addict. Chalked up (no pun) huge costs which conned people have given money to pay, while spending proceeds on a fucking Zio doc called Shalom (you couldnt make it up, as PJW might say)...

Teedub's a good lad, and was a fan of Tommy, as we probably all have been at one point, but needs to see him for what he is.

A morally duplicitious con man, who's knowingly selling his people out for shekels.

Fuck that guy.

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
911 said:
Tommy has already made over £3 million, he's hit the jackpot. He had no career to protect, in fact he was a hustler, he just went legit as a professional ziocon advocate. The threats on his person are greatly exaggerated, in fact he has deep state protection. It's a bit like Satanic Verses author Salman Rushdie, a mediocre author who would have languished as a struggling writer but instead parlayed his fame as a maverick critic of Islam into a $15 million wealth, his "courage" has put him in the top 0.1% of his profession.

Again, a anon guy is saying that Robinson going to jail isn't a big deal. How much time have you served for taking a stand?

PJW had no career to speak of, no career to protect, he was a dedicated vlogger who probably getting by on side jobs, up to the point where his career took off as he plugged into the ziocon network 3 years ago. His current income will not drop much as long as he holds that line, even if he gets banned occasionally on YT or Twitter. He has a media company with (((deep pocket))) backing, like Alex Jones. He is set for life, as long as he continues shilling.

Anon guy thinks he knows where Watson's money comes from. Let's see some proof while you're throwing out these facts.

People reinvent themselves all the time. They go back to school, learn something new and start new careers. Who is going to hire someone like Watson?

Cmon man, for a smart guy you seem to be trying to miss my point. It's like you try and pull someone who got lucky and made a lot of money out of a straw hat and dismiss the guys that got deplatformed, chewed up and thrown out. Do you really think people will be more like Rushdie or more like Roosh who has to completely reinvent himself and hope he can pull it off before he runs out of money?

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
people reinvent themselves all the time. They go back to school, learn something new and start new careers. Who is going to hire someone like Watson?

How can you still miss this point, PJW is raking it in for doing his current line of pseudo-edgy anti-SJW open goal ziocon 10min punditry.

What was he going to do anyway, learn to code? the guy is a literary type who was only going to earn 20k-30k doing social media work or writing copy. He's instead making six figures churning out 2 or 3 10 min videos per week, jackpot, he's set for life, provided he doesn't cross the (((double yellow line))).

anon guy is saying that Robinson going to jail isn't a big deal. How much time have you served for taking a stand?

The guy already did time for fraud, allegedly in dodgy mortgage schemes with a Rothschild totally £640,000, and is into cocaine. What kind of guy flies into the US with a false passport?!? The kind of dodgy dude who isn't afraid of jail.

It's not like the 9 weeks he did in the can were going to break him and shame him with his family and social circle, he was already there, it's part of his lifestyle.

The weeks in jail however were huge for his brand as a martyr of islamo-leftism. 9 weeks in jail for £3 million and a steady 6 figure income? Millions of people including in England would take that, in a heartbeat!

It's kind of sad that in 2020 guys are so deep into their programming that they're still not seeing Tommy for what he really is. PJW I can understand, but Tommy freakin Robinstein?

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
911 said:
people reinvent themselves all the time. They go back to school, learn something new and start new careers. Who is going to hire someone like Watson?

How can you still miss this point, PJW is raking it in for doing his current line of pseudo-edgy anti-SJW open goal ziocon 10min punditry.

What was he going to do anyway, learn to code? the guy is a literary type who was only going to earn 20k-30k doing social media work or writing copy. He's instead making six figures churning out 2 or 3 10 min videos per week, jackpot, he's set for life, provided he doesn't cross the (((double yellow line))).

anon guy is saying that Robinson going to jail isn't a big deal. How much time have you served for taking a stand?

The guy already did time for fraud, allegedly in dodgy mortgage schemes with a Rothschild totally £640,000, and is into cocaine. What kind of guy flies into the US with a false passport?!? The kind of dodgy dude who isn't afraid of jail.

It's not like the 9 weeks he did in the can were going to break him and shame him with his family and social circle, he was already there, it's part of his lifestyle.

The weeks in jail however were huge for his brand as a martyr of islamo-leftism. 9 weeks in jail for £3 million and a steady 6 figure income? Millions of people including in England would take that, in a heartbeat!

It's kind of sad that in 2020 guys are so deep into their programming that they're still not seeing Tommy for what he really is. PJW I can understand, but Tommy freakin Robinstein?

I asked how much jail time you did. You didn't answer any of my questions. Instead you doubled down with more assumptions on what Watson could or would have earned had he not sold out to those ((guys)). In other words, you agree with me that Watson probably wouldn't be making money if he talked about what you really want him to talk about. Then you assume since Robinson spent time in jail before that it isn't a big deal. A lot of assumptions!

Sounds like a great way to make big money and retire. Elmore already said what Watson does is easy. Why don't some of you guys just do it and retire. I don't imagine, but could be wrong, that you guys are able to be open about your ideas at work. That is if you do work. This will give you a chance to be yourself and make mad bank.

Rushdie made a lot of money!

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
911 said:

I asked how much jail time you did. You didn't answer any of my questions. Instead you doubled down with more assumptions on what Watson could or would have earned had he not sold out to those ((guys)). In other words, you agree with me that Watson probably wouldn't be making money if he talked about what you really want him to talk about. Then you assume since Robinson spent time in jail before that it isn't a big deal. A lot of assumptions!

Sounds like a great way to make big money and retire. Elmore already said what Watson does is easy. Why don't some of you guys just do it and retire. I don't imagine, but could be wrong, that you guys are able to be open about your ideas at work. That is if you do work. This will give you a chance to be yourself and make mad bank.

I can't speak for anyone else, I'm not sure how fun that would be, being a talking head and making videos. For one thing, there are a zillion people trying it already, it seems like a time sink editing all of those yourself.

If I had the video coding skill of say, black pigeon speaks, where I could crank out a few high quality videos like he does per week, and still have time to do all the things I want to do, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
911 said:

Yeah, people get paid big money for whoring for ZOG, that much is quite apparent when you consider the career paths of the Tommys and PJWs.

That's my valid point, and you complaining about me not answering stupid rhetorical questions like "how much jail time did YOU do", or asking "why don't YOU whore for ZOG then!" is low-grade whining from a triggered fan, wasted enough time already trying to make things simple enough for you to understand.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
You don't understand, 911.

When PJW calls you a neo-Nazi and you respond "fuck PJW", you're the one purity spiraling.

When Tommy says that slandering all muslims is patriotic but you're an anti-semite for slandering all Jews, and you respond "fuck Tommy" then you're the one purity spiraling.

The reason you're the one purity spiraling is because PJW and Tommy are more popular than you, and that means they can be bigoted against the groups they want to while calling you a bigot for being against a different group, and if you complain about them calling you a bigot then you're the splitter.

Is any of this this even getting through?

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
911 said:
Yeah, people get paid big money for whoring for ZOG, that much is quite apparent when you consider the career paths of the Tommys and PJWs.

That's my valid point, and you complaining about me not answering stupid rhetorical questions like "how much jail time did YOU do", or asking "why don't YOU whore for ZOG then!" is low-grade whining from a triggered fan, wasted enough time already trying to make things simple enough for you to understand.

These posts are just getting crazier and crazier.

The amount of assumptions you're throwing out there and the audacity to expect us to just accept them as facts just reaks of narcissism.

You assume Watson couldn't make much money doing anything else.
You assume Watson is rich.
You assume Watson is forever backed by the evil ((guys)) and will never have to worry again.

Then we get to Robinson.
You talk like he knew he would only spend a week in jail, be protected while in jail and walk out with a massive amount of money. Seriously?

Yeah, a lot of people would take that if it was guaranteed. How stupid you must take us to accept that framing. Closer to reality would be not knowing what is going to happen or how long he would need to spend in jail. He could end up like Assange for all we know. It isn't like these guys aren't screwed over for not staying in line. Not knowing what would happen is ballsy. You, a anon guy, trying to frame it as no big deal is ridiculous.

How dare we not accept all of your assumptions as facts! You show no humility in your posts. It's just straight up weird how far you will go to downplay their risks when you're posting anonymously.

You don't understand, 911.

When PJW calls you a neo-Nazi and you respond "fuck PJW", you're the one purity spiraling.

When Tommy says that slandering all muslims is patriotic but you're an anti-semite for slandering all Jews, and you respond "fuck Tommy" then you're the one purity spiraling.

The reason you're the one purity spiraling is because PJW and Tommy are more popular than you, and that means they can be bigoted against the groups they want to while calling you a bigot for being against a different group, and if you complain about them calling you a bigot then you're the splitter.

Is any of this this even getting through?

Leonard, I doubt PJW even knows you and your buddy 911 exists. Could this be more narcissism to think he does?

If that is a response to any of my posts, well, you are lying about what I said. Lying is bad, man. Morally bad. That is ok, I forgive you.

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
eradicator said:
I can't speak for anyone else, I'm not sure how fun that would be, being a talking head and making videos. For one thing, there are a zillion people trying it already, it seems like a time sink editing all of those yourself.

If I had the video coding skill of say, black pigeon speaks, where I could crank out a few high quality videos like he does per week, and still have time to do all the things I want to do, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Yeah, doesn't sound too bad. I think the risk is getting known well enough to have people know you but not enough to make enough money to insulate you from the fallout for having "controversial" views.

Video editing, writing scripts and doing the talking heads are just skills you can learn through practice. I don't imagine it is something you couldn't learn if you put time into it. The content is the most important and the editing will come with time.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I wasn't responding directly to you.

And if someone for example called all white people neo-Nazis then they are by definition calling me and many of the people I care about neo-Nazis. I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you to comprehend.

We all know what the psychological lever is for labeling a person or a group neo-Nazi(s). It's designed to label them dead to rights and mercy and we all know it.

So yes, I take your boy PJW labelling me and everyone else like me "neo-Nazis and white supremacists" very fucking seriously because it shows me precisely what direction he'll be pointing a digital gun when push comes to shove. As far as PJW is concerned, when the hammer comes down then me, Roosh, Michel Witcoff, Samseau, Scorpion, 911, Dusty and more members here than I can name off the top of my head are for the fucking camps.

But feel free to keep throwing yourself bodily in front of him. When it comes down to it he's going to choose Jewish money over the future of his country and his people. You choosing to remain deliberately oblivious to this is not a virtue.

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
I wasn't responding directly to you.

And if someone for example called all white people neo-Nazis then they are by definition calling me and many of the people I care about neo-Nazis. I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you to comprehend.

We all know what the psychological lever is for labeling a person or a group neo-Nazi(s). It's designed to label them dead to rights and mercy and we all know it.

So yes, I take your boy PJW labelling me and everyone else like me "neo-Nazis and white supremacists" very fucking seriously because it shows me precisely what direction he'll be pointing a digital gun when push comes to shove. As far as PJW is concerned, when the hammer comes down then me, Roosh, Michel Witcoff, Samseau, Scorpion, 911, Dusty and more members here than I can name off the top of my head are for the fucking camps.

But feel free to keep throwing yourself bodily in front of him. When it comes down to it he's going to choose Jewish money over the future of his country and his people. You choosing to remain deliberately oblivious to this is not a virtue.

Sounds more like an ego issue. It doesn't bother me when people call Trump supporters deplorable/racists. I don't think bad of them either. I just think they are misled. I do hope they learn from their judgmental ways because I don't see how having hateful or hurtful feelings will allow you to feel peace and happiness.

No one knows who you are so you don't have to worry about the camps. Take a breath. You may be getting too far into this stuff and allowing it to get to you. Put more of your focus onto God and many of these worries will disappear.