Paul Joseph Watson thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
worldwidetraveler said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
I wasn't responding directly to you.

And if someone for example called all white people neo-Nazis then they are by definition calling me and many of the people I care about neo-Nazis. I'm not sure why this is so difficult for you to comprehend.

We all know what the psychological lever is for labeling a person or a group neo-Nazi(s). It's designed to label them dead to rights and mercy and we all know it.

So yes, I take your boy PJW labelling me and everyone else like me "neo-Nazis and white supremacists" very fucking seriously because it shows me precisely what direction he'll be pointing a digital gun when push comes to shove. As far as PJW is concerned, when the hammer comes down then me, Roosh, Michel Witcoff, Samseau, Scorpion, 911, Dusty and more members here than I can name off the top of my head are for the fucking camps.

But feel free to keep throwing yourself bodily in front of him. When it comes down to it he's going to choose Jewish money over the future of his country and his people. You choosing to remain deliberately oblivious to this is not a virtue.

Sounds more like an ego issue. It doesn't bother me when people call Trump supporters deplorable/racists. I don't think bad of them either. I just think they are misled. I do hope they learn from their judgmental ways because I don't see how having hateful or hurtful feelings will allow you to feel peace and happiness.

No one knows who you are so you don't have to worry about the camps. Take a breath. You may be getting too far into this stuff and allowing it to get to you. Put more of your focus onto God and many of these worries will disappear.

PJW makes a living as an influencer, aka leader.

He is the one leading people to label truth-seekers on the JQ as neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

He is actively protecting the authors of the satanic top-down tyranny we live under while peddling hatred against comical fall-guy villains like the muslims. And no, it's not because he's dumb as a bag of hammers and simply "doesn't know". He's not an idiot, and his body language in that cringey video posted previously makes it clear that he's lying through his teeth.

He is a liar, and he's not "misled". He is in fact actively leading people away from hacking at the root of this evil and directing them pointlessly at the branches instead, all the while knowing full well what he's doing and collecting big fat cheques in the process.

That is the very definition of villainy.

I hope he enjoys his 30 pieces of silver and his vibrant gay scenes. He wont enjoy what comes after it.

To turn your back on the truth is one thing. To deliberately use your position of influence to sway millions of others away from that truth by slandering the people pursuing it is several orders of magnitude worse.

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Leonard, I'd say you might be the one suffering right now with all of this talk about being put into camps. It just sounds like a lot of paranoia and hate. I do hope I am wrong and you're not suffering.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I appreciate your concern but this stuff is not theoretical. The wildly disproportional prison sentences for nationalist-variety protesters at Charlottesville vs anti-nationalist protesters proves that when push comes to shove then the camps are already in place. We just call them "prison".

Laws punishing BDS against Israel and "anti-semitic hatespeech" are already being shoved into place.

If you can't see where this is going then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not sure how anyone could take even a passing glance at 20th century history and write it all off as "stuff that will never happen again" when it's all repeating right under our very noses.

So, yes, I take gatekeeping like PJW does and his "persona non grata" Nazi slander VERY seriously because I've studied history and I know PRECISELY what the purpose of it is.

We need to seriously have a thread called "jewish money or the future of your own people". That is the bottom line with these vloggers and culture war pseudo-heroes, they've all nearly sold out to jew money for redirecting the energy of the white diaspora onto fruitless causes.

I don't know about all of you but I still think this PJW guy is a cocksucking faggot. I don't see any videos or pictures of him with a girl, nor does he seem like the kind of mate you'd want to have a couple of beers with and go approach some girls, or even daygame with! He does a real good job of wiping it all off his face before he does his next video, I'm willing to bet a couple hundo's on it.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Another anon tough guy trying to insinuate PJW is gay despite the anecdotal evidence from Alex Jones et al to the contrary. Yawn.

Oh, and Leonard. The irony of you calling anyone a "casual" is insane. You've not met a single soul from this forum in real life. Not just anonymous from the world but also anonymous from your own gang. Who was at Tommy Robinson protests filming them? Who was at the UKIP conference having beers, cigs, and photos with some of the people getting trashed in this thread? Who was meeting forum members at Roosh's London talk? Who was at the BNPs 'red white and blue' national event in 2009?

Me. Not you, 911, Simeon or the other Purity Patrollers. I've always been consistent with my opinions. Yeah, I throw the odd (((brackets))) around, but I've always maintained that TW, not 'Teedub', is somewhere inbetween civic and ethno. Why? Because saying on the internet "Chuck out the Windrush generation" and then in real life going to my mate's and eating his Mum's African chicken stew would be an intellectually revolting position to hold. It would be cowardly larping, would it not?

Lastly, if all of the RVF gang were in a pub hanging out and Tommy Robinson walked in, most of you would be queuing for a fucking selfie. At the very least you certainly wouldn't be telling him how much fun prison must be and how he must have deliberately lost 50lbs for donations. Also, why is anyone here scared about being put in camps? According to LDN and Scorpion, they had discos and swimming pools in them. Sounds like a holiday.

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Teedub said:
Also, why is anyone here scared about being put in camps? According to LDN and Scorpion, they had discos and swimming pools in them. Sounds like a holiday.

The list of members being marched into a camp was a red flag for me. Building up a reality like that can lead someone to act out of desperation. Not something I would like to see happen and definitely not something I want to be a part of. I think it may be time to distance myself from this forum.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
There is concern trolling, and then there is worldwidetraveler trolling, a whole nother level of trolling.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I guess chucking the 'nana is where we've arrived.

Teedub, I wish nothing but to be wrong and for your guys to either be on the level or to come around , and that you can all make it work your way. I was wrong to use the word "casual" and I apologise. I was inferring it academically, though I accept that I was too vague in its use. I have tremendous respect for your real world sacrifices. And I will gladly hide you in my attic when the time comes. I will even provide you with a diary and a ballpoint pen from 1943 to chronicle the whole thing.

If I had no wife and children I would make my way to the heart of these troubles in a heartbeat but we don't get to choose our circumstances when the great knowing taps us on the shoulder.

Suffice to say if you're ever in a bind then in the unlikely event I can help then you need only ask. I at least know your heart is in the right place.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
911 said:
The weeks in jail however were huge for his brand as a martyr of islamo-leftism. 9 weeks in jail for £3 million and a steady 6 figure income? Millions of people including in England would take that, in a heartbeat!

Have you ever spent a night in the cells? I have. It's fucking awful. 9 weeks might drive me insane, not to mention if I was a notorious 'Islamophobe' in a prison system dominated by Muslims. You call Robinson out for being a shill etc, yet why not call others out like Millennial Woes for not being jailed? They're nothing more than online pontificators. Robinson is a shill, sure, but what does my head in is wimps on here making out like he's sacrificed nothing and has had some kind of easy ride — as if they'd be happy to be splashed across the national press, chucked in prison, potentially poisoned by Muslim inmate cooks etc.

If you're such a tough guy, make a YouTube channel, go to the Jewish neighbourhood in your local city with a t-shirt saying "I hate Jews" and I'll happily give you a few quid in donations.

worldwidetraveler

Hummingbird
Gold Member
911 said:
There is concern trolling, and then there is worldwidetraveler trolling, a whole nother level of trolling.

I wish I was trolling. The obsession and paranoia about ((them)) doesn't seem healthy at all. You guys are running around saying the same thing over and over again. Building up scenarios of being put into camps or helping others escape capture by hiding them in their attics. Calling everyone who doesn't do what you want shills. It's crazy behavior and something that feeds onto itself to the point it could very well push someone over the edge.

I just noticed you and Leonard signed up exactly the same month and year. It's like you two were sent to each other to battle the shills.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Teedub said:
911 said:
The weeks in jail however were huge for his brand as a martyr of islamo-leftism. 9 weeks in jail for £3 million and a steady 6 figure income? Millions of people including in England would take that, in a heartbeat!

Have you ever spent a night in the cells? I have. It's fucking awful. 9 weeks might drive me insane, not to mention if I was a notorious 'Islamophobe' in a prison system dominated by Muslims. You call Robinson out for being a shill etc, yet why not call others out like Millennial Woes for not being jailed? They're nothing more than online pontificators. Robinson is a shill, sure, but what does my head in is wimps on here making out like he's sacrificed nothing and has had some kind of easy ride — as if they'd be happy to be splashed across the national press, chucked in prison, potentially poisoned by Muslim inmate cooks etc.

We're going in circles here, I've already made my case, but here it is one last time for you: Tommy Robinson is a cokehead, a scam artist who had already been to jail for his schemes. He's parlayed his martyr image with gullible British nationalists into a lucrative career as one of the highest-paid activists in the world.

It's not like this is debatable, even Tommy acknowledges all this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-far-right-israel-palestine-edl-a8776991.html

He has sacrificed next to nothing, and made a fortune in the process whoring for zionist quids. It's pretty naive to think that he was actually endangered, or that a cokehead and a scam artist like him that has already done time would experience 9 more weeks the same way you and I would.

If you're such a tough guy, ...

No need to go ad hominem here bro, this is not about me. Stick to the facts.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
So now it's 'Tommy is a rough and tumble guy so prison isn't the same for him as for other people'. Whatever, circles indeed.

I look forward to your's and Leonard's upcoming YouTube channel titled "Why the Jews did X".

Lesson here folks = never, ever try and satisfy purity spirallers because you won't. They'll expect things from you that they themselves wouldn't dream of doing.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Oh by the way, whatever you want to say about PJW... his 'no eggs' video had more digestible red pills in 20 mins than any Roosh/Jared Taylor/Woes etc content.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Oh and lastly, I mean no malice and know full well all these disagreements would be cast aside in 5 mins on a phone call or 2 mins in a real life meetup.

But I'd invite Tommy just to wind you up. I mean, someone needs to bring the drugs, right?

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
You do a good enough job of winding me up without the use of that coked cockney cuck! ;)

No hard feeling mate, unlike worldwidetraveler who uses disingenuous concern trolling, I don't think you mean any malice here or elsewhere.

My intent here is to bring you to the well, but obviously it is up to you to drink the water. You've had a small sip lately, and that's progress enough, my work is done here.