Paul Joseph Watson thread

Castelnau

Banned

1. Promoting Chinese spyware

2. Paul is so fucking one-note. Just nothing but gawking at the dumpster fire that is leftist culture. PJW is good for newbies but he gets so grating after you watch him for years. Roosh does that but he also talks about things like camping, making your own pizza, brewing tea, moulding, and other things. Paul never introduces creativity or things we can do to get out of the leftist entertainment/social media hellhole its just gawk at them and bitch bitch bitch. Even Alex occasionally has a goofy video of him swimming at a local lake or photos of him having dinner with his family or gun shooting videos.

Guys on the right who do nothing but rage on the left while not giving advice on doing productive, creative, non-degenerate things should not be listened to. All they want is for you to be perpetually angry. Getting angry at SJW freaks is not a longterm answer, how to lead a alternative, productive, moral lifestyle is.

Tex Cruise

Pelican
^ I think suggesting that link is "promoting" Tik Tok a bit of a stretch.

I have no idea what other interests PJW has, but he's built a successful youtube channel that rags on Leftists. Does he have some kind of obligation to put low-rating videos about fly-fishing or a model train construction tutorial or something just to prove he's not one-dimensional?

He's just some dude with a youtube channel. Why is there this expectation for him to be this all-round figure of greatness.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member

PJW bends the knee to LGBT.

xyoIMJn.png

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
PJW is also gatekeeping here about the war lobby, he states "4 years of bombing kids in the middle east for the benefit of weapon contractors, Wall Street and transnational corporations" when in fact the main driver by far is Israel/AIPAC, especially among Democrats and dual citizens like Blinken running the State Dept. PJW knows thisvery well, he started out as a staunch antizionist back when he wasn't sponsored.

Oberrheiner

Banned
PJW is also gatekeeping here about the war lobby, he states "4 years of bombing kids in the middle east for the benefit of weapon contractors, Wall Street and transnational corporations" when in fact the main driver by far is Israel/AIPAC, especially among Democrats and dual citizens like Blinken running the State Dept. PJW knows thisvery well, he started out as a staunch antizionist back when he wasn't sponsored.
It would be interesting to know which percentage of the population does not hear "jews" when somebody says "wall street and transnational corporations".

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
The average PJW listener doesn't know, and besides, Wall Street and AIPAC are different groups, although there is some overlap. As well about a third of American Jews don't care much for Israel, especially younger Jews, so it's not just about "Jews", but about zionist organizations and their base.

Oberrheiner

Banned
Not sure I see what you mean.
Most jews I know don't care about israel, but they still spend their time obsessing about how to fuck the goyim.

It seems like two separate issues really.
I mean sure what they do in the middle east is bad - but what they do here is worse.

N°6

Hummingbird

An ex-gf of mine went to school with him. He was part of a bullying gang which was expelled (it is actually quite hard to be ‘excluded’ from British schools). The morning after, the headmaster announced that he had successfully cut out a cancer from the school body.