Peak Globohomo

Most likely acted out on drugged-out, depressive-compulsive suicidal tendency that is characteristic of this group of people (close to 50% of them attempt suicide), rather than a selfie attempt gone wrong or foul play.
Yet they blame society [homophobia] for their problems. I do not mean to be cruel, many of them are tortured souls - used for political ends.

I was going to say if I declared I was a horse and wanted a tail surgically attached or declared I was a wounded Revolutionary War veteran in another life and wanted my arm cut off, no ethical doctor would perform that surgery and I they would obviously tell me to seek psychiatric help.. but I am not so sure I can say that with assurance in clown world anymore.

fireshark

Sparrow
xpUSxKC.jpg

Elipe

Kingfisher
I just feel pity and anger here. Pity because this person was obviously used, but also anger because even with being brainwashed zombies, they so freely and blasely blaspheme things they have absolutely no understanding about. Even Michael the archangel didn't dare himself to condemn Satan, but instead rebuked him in the name of the Lord.

Jude 1:8-10 said:
In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

Indeed, those people just act like irrational animals, and I feel disgust toward them like I feel disgust toward a rabid animal frothing at the mouth. Even the ancient pagans would have scoffed at those people for their insanity.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I just do not see the urgency behind all this cross dressing stuff. When one tries to give the benefit of the doubt, I see many people say something like "they ["trans" supporters or liberals] may be misguided, but, they're heart is in the right place" etc. Ergo, this reduces to "drag queens got it tough". And if they have it tough then we must feel sorry for them because there's this tradition of cheering for the underdog.

Okay, but I still have trouble reconciling the zeal that's behind all this. Why? Why are people who dress like the other sex the most important people in the world right now? Moreover, a cursory glace at this community yields some interesting insights, namely, that its a very sex-focused group of people. They're perverts. Why cry out in defense of perverts? And of all the people who "have it tough" in the world, why are the perverts at the top of this list? I've never been to a homosexual "parade" but I've seen some of the footage and it appears to me that for all the horrible difficulties gay people say they suffer, they are having what seems to be the time of their lives, at least from an immediate gratification point of view. Now, we all know that satisfying ones immediate needs does not lead to any lasting fulfillment, and so, we can appreciate the conundrum these people are in ergo the cross that they bear. But, that's kind of my point...we all bear our own unique crosses in life.

The question is, do the cross dressers appreciate that other people have crosses to bear? I don't think so. They seem to be focused exclusively on themselves, which is yet another revealing aspect of these people.

What I'm getting at here, is that if this is all about "the drag queens got it tough et al" then are there not several other kinds of people that suffer too? Yes, for different reasons, but, I can think of a variety of people that "have it tough". Heck, incels have it far more worse then a cross dresser. Especially in the full context of the cross dressing milieu, which as stated, is heavily centered on sexual gratification. Not to mention our culture's broader emphasis on all things sex, effectively making sex the only thing that matters in life. Under such cultural conditions, how can a person that is involuntarily celibate NOT be greatly suffering and, apples to apples suffering far more than a cross dresser that at the very least can have not only sex, but, a gluttonous amount of it, granted under less than optimal conditions.

I'm not making this about "woe to the incels", I'm just pointing out that many people "have it tough", in fact, everyone does. That's another terrible flaw of intersectionality and identity politics, because, each individual has it tough for their unique reasons...our crosses are as unique as our finger prints. And so, the rubric created under the sjw/progressive intersectionality is wholly inadequate to address mass grievances. For every one cross dresser elevated to the top of the heap, there's millions more ignored and excluded.

Also, I'm not convinced this is an issue of great importance. Before all this cross dressing stuff became "popular" no one was suffering with their "gender" identity. People were not only perfectly content with male and female in society, I think writ large, everyone was a lot more happy living in this paradigm. Because for all this talk about authenticity, being male and female are so darn fundamental to our existence that having society-culture be consistent with this made for greater social harmony. To suggest that a cross dresser is "authentic" given all of the artifices they put on, is discordant in this context and it is, of course, absurd. Absurdity conflicts with harmony methinks.

So what happened? What happened was the forced "popularity" of this issue, which engendered a similar phenomenon akin to the over diagnosis of ADHD. What matters here is there were no scores of people left unfulfilled etc, because they couldn't "express their authentic selves". No, there were, like always, scores of lemmings ready to be told what to believe. That's exploitation and manipulation...tell me how that is good?

Once again, I still come back to the same place. You cannot force people what to say and think. And because of that, we win handily. Worse still, the cross dresser argument states the same thing yet immediate contradicts itself with their follow-on demands. For example, cross dresser says other people cannot tell them what to say and believe, yet, they turn around in the same sentence and demand that other people say and believe only what they say and believe.

When confronted with this, I immediate dismiss this whole thing entirely and declare victory for us. A person can be a cross dresser because society is ostensibly "free", but, they cannot insist that their way of life be accepted by all others and to be included in all facets of life. Moreover, they represent an infinitesimal percentage of the population, so, why is this such a big surprise? This is a small niche of weird people. But, heck, people who catch poisonous snakes with their bare hands are also a unique niche too. You don't see them insist that catching a poisonous snake is good for your health.

In closing, there's also the issue of psychological stability here, which is very relevant. These people are crazy in the purest sense of the word. On a meta level what we have is a glorification of mental illness. Douglas Murray covered this with Dr. Brett Weinstein recently...Douglas said "people are wearing their manic depression as though its a badge of honor...".

He's absolutely right, and I'm again left dumbfounded. To embrace your deficiencies is absurd.

Didn't help much against the maxim gun.

While yes, some cultures had the 'third sex' as Shamans (mystics) what these people forget is: All these cultures had clear cut roles for men and women, and were "patriarchal". - So should be bring that back too? :) Most of them had slavery too - which we freed them from... should we bring that back too? :)
Amazing that globalists will adamantly deny these simple truths.

Elipe

Kingfisher
While yes, some cultures had the 'third sex' as Shamans (mystics)
It's probably also really inconvenient for those people to point out that those "third sex" people were often thrust into social roles they wouldn't have enjoyed very much. Imagine that by some freak accident of birth where your set of genitals got mixed up, you're forced into a role of pretending to be a messenger of some deity that basically has to keep pretending that the deity is telling the king how great he is, how he's doing everything right, etc. And if you get it wrong, if a battle was lost because you gave the king bad advice (aka what he wanted to hear), you'd get killed because why would a messenger of a deity promise success but then not deliver?

Keep in mind, a prophet has no honor in his own hometown.

That isn't what I would call a blessing, I'd call that a curse.

bmw633

Woodpecker
Yet they blame society [homophobia] for their problems. I do not mean to be cruel, many of them are tortured souls - used for political ends.

I was going to say if I declared I was a horse and wanted a tail surgically attached or declared I was a wounded Revolutionary War veteran in another life and wanted my arm cut off, no ethical doctor would perform that surgery and I they would obviously tell me to seek psychiatric help.. but I am not so sure I can say that with assurance in clown world anymore.
Saw this this morning:

get2choppaaa

Kingfisher
Wasn't too long ago they had DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL, but now if you don't care for such deviant and perverted behavior, then someone can persecute you for being phobic.

Screwed up world, for sure.
Right before I left the Marines we were feeling the after effects of the obama pc agenda and Trump attempt to correct the culture.

We were supposed to sign a page 11 (individual military record entry) acknowledging that transgenderism was existent/there's was a policy.

I told my boss, a colonel, who was also a huge irish catholic and retiring: I'm not signing shit involving trannies, I'm dropping papers and it's been a great time, but I'm done. No issues, he agreed and wasn't signing it either....and said that's why he passed up a star also. We still keep up.

Its the end of an era. People who had integrity left. Almost everyone who disagrees with the pc shit is too close to retirement to rock the boat.

bucky

Ostrich
Right before I left the Marines we were feeling the after effects of the obama pc agenda and Trump attempt to correct the culture.

We were supposed to sign a page 11 (individual military record entry) acknowledging that transgenderism was existent/there's was a policy.

I told my boss, a colonel, who was also a huge irish catholic and retiring: I'm not signing shit involving trannies, I'm dropping papers and it's been a great time, but I'm done. No issues, he agreed and wasn't signing it either....and said that's why he passed up a star also. We still keep up.

Its the end of an era. People who had integrity left. Almost everyone who disagrees with the pc shit is too close to retirement to rock the boat.
I've never served, but I've worked on bases both in the US and overseas a lot. There are still real warriors in the military, but they looked like a rather small minority to me, easily outnumbered by single moms and paper pushers. Focusing on how to defeat the enemy seemed pretty low on the list of priorities for most of the troops, below social justice, paying for college, and gaming the system for disability payments. Now leadership has doubled down on "rooting out white supremacy" when most of the real warriors they have left are white. None of this bodes well for a conflict with China, Russian, or even Iran or Venezuela.

bmw633

Woodpecker

Elipe

Kingfisher
Because it's totally a good idea to fly a foreign country's flag in a country with a military dictatorship that's already on edge about election corruption.

I have a feeling they got this idea from the Hong Kong protests. Of course, with the new Chinese hegemony that's coming, the appeals for American aid for rebellions is going to fall increasingly on deaf ears like it did in Hong Kong.

Good riddance.