Peak Globohomo

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Because it's totally a good idea to fly a foreign country's flag in a country with a military dictatorship that's already on edge about election corruption.

I have a feeling they got this idea from the Hong Kong protests. Of course, with the new Chinese hegemony that's coming, the appeals for American aid for rebellions is going to fall increasingly on deaf ears like it did in Hong Kong.

Good riddance.
And the gay pride flag is the imposition of homosexuality on unwilling Nations. Sounds like a plague that wants to spread and leave no place untouched.

I've never served, but I've worked on bases both in the US and overseas a lot. There are still real warriors in the military, but they looked like a rather small minority to me, easily outnumbered by single moms and paper pushers. Focusing on how to defeat the enemy seemed pretty low on the list of priorities for most of the troops, below social justice, paying for college, and gaming the system for disability payments. Now leadership has doubled down on "rooting out white supremacy" when most of the real warriors they have left are white. None of this bodes well for a conflict with China, Russian, or even Iran or Venezuela.

Whenever I read about how trans are basically being encouraged to join the military, the easing of physical requirements to accommodate women, the prioritization of trans rights in the military, etc, I can't help but think Putin and Xi are somewhere laughing hysterically about it all.

Peacock
Gold Member
The US military can still dominate in places like the middle east through its technological and military budget edge. That edge is going to fade in the coming decade. For smaller tactical operations, the US is increasingly relying on a mostly white male professional/mercenary Blackwater type militia.

China will avoid all military confrontation with the US, except in its backyard where it will establish parity in 5-10 years by virtue of that match being a home game, and the stakes much higher for them.

dicknixon72

Pelican
The US military can still dominate in places like the middle east through its technological and military budget edge. That edge is going to fade in the coming decade. For smaller tactical operations, the US is increasingly relying on a mostly white male professional/mercenary Blackwater type militia.

China will avoid all military confrontation with the US, except in its backyard where it will establish parity in 5-10 years by virtue of that match being a home game, and the stakes much higher for them.

Both side realize from experience and reality that the best way to win a war is not to engage in one, a hot one at least. US forces will inflict heavy damage while suffering losses unacceptable to an American public that hasn't had a 'total war' mindset since 1945.

My armchair general observations see the Chinese lacking in...
*Jet turbine technology - the Soviet plugged away hard for 60+ years and still are behind the West
*Aircraft carriers - its one thing to refit something the Soviets built to 75% completion, another to make a facsimile of it, another to make your own, and another still to be able to operate it effectively and efficiently as part of a CBG, something the US can do with relative ease, Coordinating high-tempo air ops on a carrier is challenging to say the least and the Chinese simply have no experience doing this.
*True combat experience - my casual reading has told me - and please correct me if I am mistaken - that the relative few Chinese engagements in recent times have been met with failure on part of Chinese forces.

However, if China takes a Soviet-style approach towards having a strong defense posture (thick integrated AAA/SAM umbrella, early warning systems, ABM system, shore batteries, stealth/LO/hypersonic anti-ship missiles) combined with a focus on regional security and orbital security, that is a form of parity in itself.

Mr Gee

Pigeon
Interesting take on Chinese aircraft carriers, they probably are struggling with the x 2 operational ships they have, it will take a few more years to gain this experience. They probably have spies on US carriers, as everything they have built is based on Russian tech or looks practically identical to US. They really don’t have an original idea when it comes to their military tech.

Mr Gee

Pigeon
Interesting take on Chinese aircraft carriers, they probably are struggling with the x 2 operational ships they have, it will take a few more years to gain this experience. They probably have spies on US carriers, as everything they have built is based on Russian tech or looks practically identical to US. They really don’t have an original idea when it comes to their military tech.
Sorry I didn’t mean to derail thread. I’ll add that clown world is being given free reign to US military right now. If it is allowed to continue I see it creating a new split amongst the general staff and further fuelling the possibility of a military coup in the future.

Gazza

Pigeon
When it comes to all this "trans" stuff, I keep coming back to the same thing. Its inherently oppressive. Its true that people cannot force another person to try to be like the opposite sex, which ostensibly is the reason behind all this activity. The aim seems to be getting other non-trans people to go along with their delusions. Its one thing if you're a weirdo and just want to be left alone. But, these people do not want to be left alone, rather, its quite obvious that they're along with the rest of the homosexual "movement" to make themselves the center of attention. That's not a noble goal, that's selfish. And this is definitely not about being "left alone", because, the whole thing requires people to go along and that's where the injustice and oppression is. Because you cannot force another person to believe in another person's "reality" and worst still a "reality" that simply does not exist in reality.
That sir, is a brilliant summary

ben1

Pigeon
Transsexuals are the most dangerous people in America. They are on a warpath to destroy Christianity and, molest all kids and they have weaponized absurd-ism and a disposition of truth hatred to do it.