Peak Globohomo

Peacock
Gold Member
EuyqNdcXIAAa9Ss

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Here's something ponder. All around us absurdity and depravity seem to be common. Its downright depressing. We feel powerless to it and utterly confused too. Who would risk everything and fire bomb a cop car for...what? "gender" fluidity? Huh?

At any rate, let's connect the dots. At a meta level all this is intertwined. And culture is very much intertwined with economics. We saw this is the roaring 20's, which had its own kind of depravity. Weimer Germany was very perverted too. The economic situation was very relevant here.

And so today, as we invent new forms of sin, we can look to our economic situation for insight. And when you do, it may not necessarily explain why there's things as insane as pregnant men, but, the sting of insanity is subdued a little. To say we're in un-charted territory economically is a huge understatement. If the culture is F - up then the economy equally F-up too. And there you have it. One begets the other and as goes one the other will go. Post the Great Depression we had a very conservative generation come about.

Many people see economic catastrophe coming. These are not wingnuts. I work in finance and have the benefit of being around some of the smartest people in the world...its those people that see this happening. That it hasn't happened yet, may discredit them for now, but, on the other hand they (and I) will say it was due to continued easy monetary policy that kicked the can down the road. If it was a monster problem ten years ago, its now an exponentially larger monster problem today. And there's a expiration date on this, there will be the reckoning.

Ray Dalio, Elon Musk, Ron Paul, to name a few, are all seeing this unfold. When this thing goes up it will take down all the fluff it engendered. That includes worshipping homosexuals, cross dressers, pedophilia, women supremacy, reverse racism etc. Indeed, it will likely aggravate existing divides, such as racial, all the more. But, the frivolities of our culture will be toast.

I'm not to sure about how to interpret this Fourth Turning, but, there's something to it. We're on the cusp of major full spectrum changes. The dollar will likely lose its reserve currency status. That alone will impact this civilization forever and significantly. China will likely emerge as global hegemon. War is also very likely too and it is the United States that is and will be the imperial aggressor. You have to wonder why God is turning his back on us.

Like all of you, each day I cringe at another headline or report from this insane country. But, ultimately all of this owes itself to easy money. The establishment has no solutions. To wit, the fraudulent biden appointed another dovish fed chairwoman, yellen, who will only keep printing more and more money. And that's the root of our problems.

Maybe its better "they" stole this election, because, when this bursts the blame will be squarely on the progressives.

Based

Sparrow
As a Christian, there are two ways I approach this:

1. Sorrow for the gays and transsexuals exploited by globohomo. These people are mentally ill -- their 'sexual identity' should be tended to through religious and psychological counselling. It should not be encouraged. We must pray for these people and support them.

2. Anger towards the movement itself, which is funded by evil globalists, who intend to undermine Christianity.
Bit hard to feel sorry and pray for people who hate the very fabric of healthy civilization and work every day to spread degeneracy far and wide and bring hell to Earth.

Based

Sparrow
And the gay pride flag is the imposition of homosexuality on unwilling Nations. Sounds like a plague that wants to spread and leave no place untouched.
Never did I think I would ever see this form of colonialism, totally founded on the imposition of the worst forms of filth and degeneracy designed to utterly destroy the very fabric of what gives a peoples their strength, vibrancy and longevity. To attack reproduction and healthy loving relationships between MAN and WOMAN is doing the devil’s work. The US should be so deeply ashamed of itself for being at the tip of the spear of sodomy.

Based

Sparrow
Both side realize from experience and reality that the best way to win a war is not to engage in one, a hot one at least. US forces will inflict heavy damage while suffering losses unacceptable to an American public that hasn't had a 'total war' mindset since 1945.

My armchair general observations see the Chinese lacking in...
*Jet turbine technology - the Soviet plugged away hard for 60+ years and still are behind the West
*Aircraft carriers - its one thing to refit something the Soviets built to 75% completion, another to make a facsimile of it, another to make your own, and another still to be able to operate it effectively and efficiently as part of a CBG, something the US can do with relative ease, Coordinating high-tempo air ops on a carrier is challenging to say the least and the Chinese simply have no experience doing this.
*True combat experience - my casual reading has told me - and please correct me if I am mistaken - that the relative few Chinese engagements in recent times have been met with failure on part of Chinese forces.

However, if China takes a Soviet-style approach towards having a strong defense posture (thick integrated AAA/SAM umbrella, early warning systems, ABM system, shore batteries, stealth/LO/hypersonic anti-ship missiles) combined with a focus on regional security and orbital security, that is a form of parity in itself.
Given all the Chinese parts in US weapons systems I think you will find that what the US can achieve on paper will not materialize in the heat of battle with China. I think China’s got this.

Based

Sparrow
Here's something ponder. All around us absurdity and depravity seem to be common. Its downright depressing. We feel powerless to it and utterly confused too. Who would risk everything and fire bomb a cop car for...what? "gender" fluidity? Huh?

At any rate, let's connect the dots. At a meta level all this is intertwined. And culture is very much intertwined with economics. We saw this is the roaring 20's, which had its own kind of depravity. Weimer Germany was very perverted too. The economic situation was very relevant here.

And so today, as we invent new forms of sin, we can look to our economic situation for insight. And when you do, it may not necessarily explain why there's things as insane as pregnant men, but, the sting of insanity is subdued a little. To say we're in un-charted territory economically is a huge understatement. If the culture is F - up then the economy equally F-up too. And there you have it. One begets the other and as goes one the other will go. Post the Great Depression we had a very conservative generation come about.

Many people see economic catastrophe coming. These are not wingnuts. I work in finance and have the benefit of being around some of the smartest people in the world...its those people that see this happening. That it hasn't happened yet, may discredit them for now, but, on the other hand they (and I) will say it was due to continued easy monetary policy that kicked the can down the road. If it was a monster problem ten years ago, its now an exponentially larger monster problem today. And there's a expiration date on this, there will be the reckoning.

Ray Dalio, Elon Musk, Ron Paul, to name a few, are all seeing this unfold. When this thing goes up it will take down all the fluff it engendered. That includes worshipping homosexuals, cross dressers, pedophilia, women supremacy, reverse racism etc. Indeed, it will likely aggravate existing divides, such as racial, all the more. But, the frivolities of our culture will be toast.

I'm not to sure about how to interpret this Fourth Turning, but, there's something to it. We're on the cusp of major full spectrum changes. The dollar will likely lose its reserve currency status. That alone will impact this civilization forever and significantly. China will likely emerge as global hegemon. War is also very likely too and it is the United States that is and will be the imperial aggressor. You have to wonder why God is turning his back on us.

Like all of you, each day I cringe at another headline or report from this insane country. But, ultimately all of this owes itself to easy money. The establishment has no solutions. To wit, the fraudulent biden appointed another dovish fed chairwoman, yellen, who will only keep printing more and more money. And that's the root of our problems.

Maybe its better "they" stole this election, because, when this bursts the blame will be squarely on the progressives.
Good post. 2 things: 1. It makes sense that a fake economy built on a fake fiat debt-based currency would give rise to a fake culture built on fake globo-homo delusions, 2. God didn’t turn his back on the US, the US turned her back on God. The Jew is now the God of the US.

Kuma

Chicken

China will not be the global hegemon it desires to be. Study the paths of empire and you will see they have been wildly unsuccessful at doing what the successful ones have done throughout history. That is, they have not brought other countries under the banner of common language, ideology, and religion. These are the commonalities that were used by the Romans, French, English, Spanish and a number of Muslim states. They lack expeditionary experience and recent military experience, and in fact much colonial experience outside China; a weakness dating back to the beginning of their state. The Communist government is utterly tone-deaf and inept toward their treatment of other ethnic groups; a fact that was extraordinarily prevalent in this year's New Years gala, which featured such highlights as Chinese dancers dressed as Spanish Flamenco Bullfighters and other Chinese posing as full-on blackface Africans. They have growing economic advantages that are already beginning to fray, and a military advantage based on numbers and nascent technological parity. But that huge army will turn into a logistical nightmare in an actual war, and the technological parity is largely an illusion based on stolen tech from the West (They've got what we've got, now, but their technology mill is anything but creative). There is a growing, quiet distrust of the government, which grows stronger the further you get from Beijing. China is also becoming a global pariah due to the Corona virus lies and wolf warrior diplomacy, and they are no longer trusted. Europe is already starting to realize that the US, though we don't always give them their way, is closer to them historically-culturally-politically-and ideologically than Xi's power grab. At minimum the Anglo world will hold against China, and more likely the entire Euroamerican sphere plus India and a number of other significant states will join. Russia, as always, is ambivalent. Much of the world will get what they can from China economically and then cut and run. When the gloves drop, Europe's coming with us.

Last edited:

Based

Sparrow
China will not be the global hegemon it desires to be. Study the paths of empire and you will see they have been wildly unsuccessful at doing what the successful ones have done throughout history. That is, they have not brought other countries under the banner of common language, ideology, and religion. These are the commonalities that were used by the Romans, French, English, Spanish and a number of Muslim states. They lack expeditionary experience and recent military experience, and in fact much colonial experience outside China; a weakness dating back to the beginning of their state. The Communist government is utterly tone-deaf and inept toward their treatment of other ethnic groups; a fact that was extraordinarily prevalent in this year's New Years gala, which featured such highlights as Chinese dancers dressed as Spanish Flamenco Bullfighters and other Chinese posing as full-on blackface Africans. They have growing economic advantages that are already beginning to fray, and a military advantage based on numbers and nascent technological parity. But that huge army will turn into a logistical nightmare in an actual war, and the technological parity is largely an illusion based on stolen tech from the West (They've got what we've got, now, but their technology mill is anything but creative). There is a growing, quiet distrust of the government, which grows stronger the further you get from Beijing. China is also becoming a global pariah due to the Corona virus lies and wolf warrior diplomacy, and they are no longer trusted. Europe is already starting to realize that the US, though we don't always give them their way, is closer to them historically-culturally-politically-and ideologically than Xi's power grab. At minimum the Anglo world will hold against China, and more likely the entire Euroamerican sphere plus India and a number of other significant states will join. Russia, as always, is ambivalent. Much of the world will get what they can from China economically and then cut and run. When the gloves drop, Europe's coming with us.
What Anglo world? The white ruling class sold out to the money lenders long ago. At this rate Whites will be lucky to be a majority in any country other than a handful of small Eastern European states. China has many weaknesses but no matter what happens China will remain Chinese and the way things are going that counts for a lot.

Peacock
Gold Member
China will not be the global hegemon it desires to be. Study the paths of empire and you will see they have been wildly unsuccessful at doing what the successful ones have done throughout history. That is, they have not brought other countries under the banner of common language, ideology, and religion ...At minimum the Anglo world will hold against China, and more likely the entire Euroamerican sphere plus India and a number of other significant states will join. Russia, as always, is ambivalent. Much of the world will get what they can from China economically and then cut and run. When the gloves drop, Europe's coming with us.

Who is "us" here, Blackrock and Goldman Sachs?

1614700099794.png

A "family" of three homosexual men legally adopting a baby... that's your country, and the hill you want to die on?!?

Kuma

Chicken
Who is "us" here, Blackrock and Goldman Sachs?

View attachment 29493

A "family" of three homosexual men legally adopting a baby... that's your country, and the hill you want to die on?!?

That’s a separate issue. States are still states. I would still support the US, if even in homage to the vision of it framers, over any other country. We can cut the cancer out and still save the patient.