Pence-Harris Debate - October 7, 2020

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member

Kamala Harris is not a "people person" and lacks social skills. She has an inability to connect and interact with ordinary Americans. She's like Hillary Clinton.
Politicos need to stop boosting Lawyer Cunts to these positions as female lawyers are easily the most insufferable collection of people on this planet. You can tell big time Kamala is just someone who enjoys title/position prestige and one-upping people. She likes the game but not the work. The actual taxing work of 'kissing babies' and doing all the other political stuff seems to annoy her.

Interesting that Kunty Kommie Kamala should have been prepared for her record, especially after Tulsi's barrage.

Yet she didn't even manage to handle that one well.
She fought for extra time to respond as well and just dropped a dud and never actually addressed the critique.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
What an idiot. He probably thought he was going to score points trying to bring up 'Mansplaining'. This guy does not get it.

Dominance and assertiveness are real things. It will show up and manifest in men, and even some women (differently of course). Few women will have a natural dominance gene in them and just overcompensate by ruling by title with added attitude and bitchiness layered in which nobody likes.

Pence is a smooth operator. An old school alpha that has become rarer in modern society people don't know what to do with it.

Moderator got hammered all night because she was asking loaded questions and Kamala kept setting herself up for bad counters from Pence. If the questions were balanced Pence would not have had to scratch back time and push to get a word in. When the tables flipped and Harris got backed into a corner about her DA record she took the baseball bat to the moderator as well. Crap questions and how they are delivered will lead to that outcome 90% of the time. If anything I felt both were extra nice to the moderator because she was a woman. If this was a male moderator both would have taken the bat to the guy at each question.

Moderator kept obsessing about time to save space for that last question which was so weak I don't even remember it in full. Something about bipartisan bickering where both Harris and Pence just lofted softballs so they could wrap things up.

Moderator has no power. She works in media and would never pull the plug on the media spectacle.

Speculation

Kingfisher
d
What an idiot. He probably thought he was going to score points trying to bring up 'Mansplaining'. This guy does not get it.

Dominance and assertiveness are real things. It will show up and manifest in men, and even some women (differently of course). Few women will have a natural dominance gene in them and just overcompensate by ruling by title with added attitude and bitchiness layered in which nobody likes.

Pence is a smooth operator. An old school alpha that has become rarer in modern society people don't know what to do with it.
Exactly. If you have to appeal to a higher authority about the 'unfairness' of your opponent then you are admitting that you're losing.

These talking heads are implying 'Kamala lost because Pence was dominant'.

Everyone understands that on a gut level, even if they can't explain it.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
I hate this criminal reform messaging. The only reason it's not falling back on Rep heads is that the Dems are even more craven. It's as if the issue is that Harris was out picking on innocent blacks and overcharging them. It's another example of falling into left-wing moral imperialism, this time on the black victimization hoax belied by crime stats, including the 2019 FBI stats.

The only half-decent thing I've heard about this women is that at least she wasn't as bad as the Soros DAs and actually did her job at points. Of course, acting like a current-day Soros DA was politically untenable back then.

After watching it I said to myself Pence crushed it and the police needed to be called in because he went too far. Funny that Cernovich and Don Jr had similar remarks. I didn't think Kamala had a chance going in. She is known to be a weak debater and Pence is known for never losing. Even asking her to tie was already asking for too much.