C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Here are four profiles on junior mining companies. Three of them are in exploratory stage. Millennial is beginning its mining operations and hopes to be at full production by 2024. My impression is that some mining companies in the exploration stage will gloss over how much cash is needed to open a mine, especially in battery metals that require more processing to make them economically viable compared with base and precious metals. I realized this after reading in Giga's material that it will cost $2 billion to open their proposed mine with accompanying processing plant and therefore they will need additional investment partners to make it happen.

Freeport Resources- FEERF $.19, 11 June 2021

Outstanding Shares: 75m

Employees: ?

Market cap: 13.5m

Cash: 3.1m (Canadian)

Operations:

1. Star Mountains, Papua New Guinea (PNG)- Copper and gold prospect; initial exploration in 2018 found estimated 2.9m oz gold and 840k tonnes copper; further drilling exploration ongoing to provide data for a preliminary economic assessment (PEA). Main focus of company.

2. Spanish Mountain, BC- Gold prospect; preliminary exploration via survey and drilling ongoing

3. “Q” Claims, BC- Fluorite, molybdenite (molybdenum), and niobium prospect; in initial stages of exploration; Freeport is soliciting additional partners to explore and develop the prospect

4. Rose Mine, BC- 100% owned, closed tungsten mine with potential for gold, silver, and copper; in initial stages of evaluation; 58k tonnes of tungsten believed to be in the mine

Notes:

The company says in its financial reports that it has a garnet prospect in Labrador and Newfoundland, but doesn’t mention it in its corporate presentations. The company doesn’t appear to be as concerned about showing concern for the environment in PNG as other companies- the website depicts huge open pit mines in the jungle and describes PNG as “pragmatic” on the environment. Since their other prospects are in BC, that might cause them some trouble with the green weenies in the BC government.

Since they haven’t progressed to PEA , it looks like it will be several years, at least, before mining might commence at Star Mountains. Since this company has apparently never operated a mine, they might seek a partner (hopefully not from the Middle Kingdom) for Star once they get closer to a decision to start mining it.

Giga Metals- HNCKF $.31, 15 June 2021

Outstanding Shares: 85m (May 2021 corporate presentation)

Market cap: 18.37m

Cash: 2.8m

Operations:

1. Turnagain, BC- 100% owned nickel (Ni)/cobalt (Co) prospect; preliminary economic estimate (PEA) completed Oct 2020; claim is estimated to contain up to 2b tonnes of Ni and 640k tonnes Co with a 37-year mine life; plan is to produce 33k-37k tonnes of Ni and 2k tonnes of Co a year; $1.9b development cost and $2.81/lb operating cost vs current 7.50/lb price of Ni; because of high development cost, Giga is seeking partners to advance the project; estimated timeline of 2024 for final economic assessment and production decision and 2028 for startup of mine; deep, open pit planned; Giga plans to construct a processing plant at the mine that can do mixed hydroxide precipitate to produce Ni and Co ready for use in lithium batteries.

2. Brazil Project, Piaui, Brazil- Copper prospect undergoing initial exploration.

Notes:

Giga is stressing the “carbon neutrality” of its operations, likely to try to influence the green weenies in the BC government who will decide on their mining permit. Company believes its current cash is sufficient to fund operations and exploration until March 2022.

Raising the $2 billion necessary to open this mine would necessitate the sale of an awful lot of stock, especially with Giga’s current, low share price. More realistically, they’ll need to partner with one or more other interests to get the necessary financing. This would likely lower the return that ultimately accrues to Giga shareholders since the returns would need to be shared with the other partners. It would be interesting if Tesla or another company that uses/produces lithium batteries decided to partner with Giga to open this mine.

Millennial Lithium- MLNLF $2.44, 4 June 2021

Outstanding Shares: 89m

Market cap: 214m

Cash: 41m (April 2021)

Operations: Both lithium properties are in Argentina.

1. Pastos Grandes- Flagship project; 100% owned; feasibility study was completed in July 2019 and projected a 40 year lifespan with a total estimated output of 943k tonnes of lithium; pilot processing plant constructed in 2020 and has begun initial test production of battery-grade lithium; first batch produced in early 2021 attained its purity goal as battery quality; immediate goal is to reach 3 tonnes per month output; company will then build a larger production facility which will, by 2024, allow for the production of 24k tonnes per year;

2. Cauchari East- Currently acquiring 100% interest. Only one drill hole has been done, with mixed results; however, other companies in the immediate area (Orocobre, Lithium Americas, and Advantage Lithium) have found promising results in their initial explorations. Covid has delayed additional exploration and testing.

Notes:

CEO is currently paid about $400k which seems reasonable. GCL, a Chinese solar company, has invested $30m in the company. ML wants to power their plant as much as possible with solar energy.

Company’s business plan appears to be straightforward, transparent, and credible. Their timeline for Pastos Grandes has hard dates and I don’t see any major risks, apart from possible political instability in Argentina. They appear to be focused on Pastos Grandes and have no projected dates for exploration and/or development of Cauchari East. I assume the latter project will likely ramp up around 2024 and could be in production (assuming exploration has favorable findings) by 2028-2030.

Nickel 28 Capital- CONXF $.81, 10 June 2021

Outstanding Shares: 86m

Market cap: 68.56m

Cash: 6m vs 92m debt used to finance Ramu mine

Operations: The company calls its primary intended business strategy “metal streaming” in which it purchases interest or partial ownership in a functioning mine. The interest agreement gives Nickel 28 rights to a percentage of future ore/metals from that mine at its discretion. Nickel 28 focuses on battery metals, especially nickel and cobalt. The company also has royalty interest (net smelter return-NSR; gross revenue royalties-GRR; right of first refusal-ROFR) in a number of mining exploratory companies.

1. Ramu Nickel Mine, Papua New Guinea (PNG)- Owns 8.56% joint-venture interest in this in-production nickel (Ni)-cobalt (Co) mine. Principle owner is Metallurgical Corporation of China Ltd. The mine produces about 33k tonnes of nickel and 3k tonnes of cobalt a year. Nickel 28’s current revenue from the mine is dedicated to pay off the 92m debt (with 5.05% interest) from construction of the mine; once debt is resolved, the company’s ownership in the mine will increase to 11.3%, with an option to purchase an additional 9.25% (to 20.55%) at market price. Company does not say when total debt will be paid off. Mine had a major environmental incident in 2019 and PNG authorities are still assessing the ramifications for the owners.

2. Dumont Project, Quebec- Ni/Co open pit mine about to go into production; primary owner Waterton Global (private); 1.75% NSR for life of mine.

3. Turnagain, BC-Ni/Co prospect with Giga Metals Corp; mine start est 2028; 2% NSR and ROFR.

4. Flemington Project, Australia- Scandium (Sc)/Ni/Co prospect w/ Australian Mines Ltd; 1.5% GRR.

5. Nyngan, Australia- Sc/Ni/Co mine prod-ready; prime owner Scandium International; 1.7% GRR.

6. Star Mountains, PNG- Copper(Cu)/Gold(AU) prospect w/ Freeport Resources; 1% NSR

7. Sewa Bay, PNG- Ni/Co prospect w/ Pure Minerals; 5% free on board (FOB) GRR

8. Professor & Waldman Properties, Ontario- Silver(Ag)/Co prospect with 70% Golden Deeps & 30% New Found Gold Corp; 2% of Co NSR and ROFR. Exploration is currently suspended.

9. Triangle Property, Ontario- Ag/Co prospect w/ New Found Gold; 2% Co NSR and ROFR. Exp susp.

10. Rusty Lake Property, Ontario- Ag/Co prospect w/ iCobalt; 2% Co NSR and ROFR. Exp susp.

11. North Canol Properties, Yukon- Ag/lead(Pb)/Zinc(Zn)/Co prospect w/ Golden Ridge Resources; 2% Co NSR and ROFR.

12. Sunset Mineral Property, BC- Cu/Zn/Co prospect w/ private individuals; 2% Co NSR and ROFR.

Notes:

Changed name from “Conic Metals Corp” to current name on March 10, 2021. On March 15, 2021, the company purchased 52,500 carbon offsets on the Verra Registry in order to make their operations “carbon neutral” (facepalm). Vanguard charges a $50 overseas transaction fee to purchase this company’s shares. It appears that this company is trying to be a junior Wheaton of battery metals.

rainy

Kingfisher
When people tell me the OTC is risky, I say true, but the returns can be many, many times more than elsewhere. All you need is a hit or two to earn life changing money.

PHIL is an example of why I invest on the OTC. My cost basis is up well over 300% and this thing is just getting started. The next 1-2 months will be huge. I think this goes to .10-.25 later this summer. The returns at that point will be 3,000-10,000%. IMO PHIL is one of the top 3 OTC stocks of 2021 and in a couple years will be trading for multi-dollars on the NASDAQ. I'm continuing to add.

But we'll see, you never know for certain. I'll be holding.

Meanwhile my 401K is stuck in the mud.

I also have recent positions in MSPC and EEGI which I think both run to pennies this summer. To me EEGI is a pretty exciting project and the CEO has been transparent about getting current.

The brutal Winter-Spring period with all the manipulation really made me dig into DD and improve my approach. However that tickers must be pink current by the end of the summer and that you now can see which tickers are working on filing and have communicative CEO's creates more opportunity and less uncertainty IMO.

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
A great penny stock pump is an org called National Inflation Association, ran by a guy named Gerard Adams. He picks consistent winners and pumps 200-1500% them through his organization.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Sorry, just saw this.

I think PHIL could be massive with the Vietnam infrastructure investments and the LUX fund. $3-5+ in a few years so I’m holding long. In the last CC Henry stated they want to do in Vietnam similar to Dubai. And Phil has bought lots of land for that project.

UBQU I have to wait and see. CEO promised big things in 2019 and then went silent. Recent filings in the UK suggest domestic filings will come. But need to see the financials to see how big they’ve become. I’m also unsure of the ceiling in the CBD/MJ industry but this stock could go to .25-.50 if they’ve continued growing here and in Europe. I don’t rank UBQU as as sure of a bet as PHIL, AZFL, TGGI and FTEG. But the price is worth the risk for me.

INCT I entered and it’s building momentum at .003. I think it goes pennies by summer. Good DD on it.

Shout out to Rainy for $PHIL, I tripled up on it might buy back in later as long hold.

I owe you a few rounds brother...

'Penny Stocks' and OTC's are a joke. I don't see the original thread starter: 'bioengineer' commenting for quite awhile. He probably wrecked his account and wasted thousands on Tim Sykes scam videos and chatrooms. This is coming from a full-time Swing Trader.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
'Penny Stocks' and OTC's are a joke. I don't see the original thread starter: 'bioengineer' commenting for quite awhile. He probably wrecked his account and wasted thousands on Tim Sykes scam videos and chatrooms. This is coming from a full-time Swing Trader.
Don't most in-production junior and mid-sized mining companies start out as OTC penny stocks? Nouveau Monde Graphite, for example, was admitted to the NYSE last month. It was a penny stock (priced around $1-3) until February this year when it popped to $15. It has dropped since then, but it is still over $7, which means it is no longer a penny stock and, as long as it produces some graphite in an efficient way, will likely never be again. Perhaps mining companies are the exception, as I have a hard time finding any other OTC stocks worth investing in. Most of the junior medtech/small pharma companies are listed on the NASDAQ, not OTC.

By the way, Sumitomo Metal Mining, the operator of the only gold mine in Japan, is sold OTC in the US (SMMYY), although it isn't a penny stock ($10+). They're a joke?

Last edited:

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Sure but doesn't mean there isn't money to be made with them, or is this like an elitist thing "oooo I don't trade the penny stocks heavens noooo".....

Gimlet

Kingfisher

You must do your DD, but I made a nice chunk of money here.

I am just some guy posting on the internet so take this with a lot of salt...

I bought shares of a junior silver miner on the recommendation of someone involved in the industry. Oroco Resources ticker symbol ORRCF. I paid .19 per share. This is the first penny stock I have ever bought in my life. Due with this information as you wish.

CP

This stock is now at $2.93. So thank you.

In fact they just received approval to drill in 50+ locations so I continue to hold.

rainy

Kingfisher
Shout out to Rainy for $PHIL, I tripled up on it might buy back in later as long hold.

I owe you a few rounds brother...
There will be some MM games for the next 1-2 weeks I think. The short % was 533% yesterday. The drop from almost .02 was MM sell offs to shake the weak and collect more shares.

But when the 2021's drop in two weeks, next CC is announced and PHIL goes current I'd expect a significant run leading up to it. Larger than what we just saw. Maybe to .03-.05.

rainy

Kingfisher
Aside from PHIL which I love and will hold long, my next favorite OTC stock under a penny currently is TGGI. Very publicly stated goal of qualifying for Nasdaq at $4 PPS. Current 1/3 a penny. I'm accumulating and holding long here too. Anyone interested I encourage to look into the company.

For a higher entry and I've recently started researching Japanese companies, I think BSPI is a great opportunity. Same management and share structure as NXMH which ran from pennies to $13. Name and ticker change will come into effect early July and they'll be WB Burgers Asia going forward. They are essentially a sister company to NXHM and will have an IPO on Nasdaq. Want to break into the American market.

I actually like both NXMH and BSPI as long term investments.

Last edited:

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Aside from PHIL which I love and will hold long, my next favorite OTC stock under a penny currently is TGGI. Very publicly stated goal of qualifying for Nasdaq at $4 PPS. Current 1/3 a penny. I'm accumulating and holding long here too. Anyone interested I encourage to look into the company.

For a higher entry and I've recently started researching Japanese companies, I think BSPI is a great opportunity. Same management and share structure as NXMH which ran from pennies to $13. Name and ticker change will come into effect early July and they'll be WB Burgers Asia going forward. They are essentially a sister company to NXHM and will have an IPO on Nasdaq. Want to break into the American market.

I actually like both NXMH and BSPI as long term investments.

Rainy another shout out to you for $phil! Brother I’m going to catch you one day and buy you a bottle of scotch!

rainy

Kingfisher
Rainy another shout out to you for $phil! Brother I’m going to catch you one day and buy you a bottle of scotch!
Exciting isn't it. Are you still holding? Swing traders have made some good money but I still haven't sold a share.

Final filings are dropping before Wed, will be pink current and then the zoom call on Wed. I think this flies this week! I think there's a very good chance one week from today we're sitting at .03-.05.

As an aside I think there's going to be some crazy opportunities in the OTC come Sept. With the new SEC rules going into effect anything which isn't pink current won't be tradable. Thousands of tickers. That's going to funnel massive money into pink current stocks. Also a lot of custodian plays and M&A's.

I really like MSPC and bought a bunch at .001. They have every motivation to get to .06 which research shows. Bought ETEK on Fri.

I have been adding to my TGGI position. Reminds me of PHIL sitting in the .002's. Quiet before the storm. I will be more than patient with this one as I think this is a massive company which will be on the Nasdaq down the road. Long hold for me like PHIL.

Strongly considering entering IKTO. Looks like filings and pink current is right around the corner. Potential merger. Low float and apparently when A/S is updated it will see a reduction from 49B to 3B.

rainy

Kingfisher
This is not advice and everyone should always do their DD. I also like to help others if I see a nice opportunity.

I've been doing a lot of DD on EEGI and will be buying about 1M shares on Monday. Filings and PR are around the corner. Their CEO took SDNI from .003 to $11+ PPS earlier this year. This will be a swing for me. Getting in right before news/filings. This ran to .0099 a few months ago on a fraction of the news which is about to drop. I'll take some profit around .01-.015 and ride the rest through autumn or long.

All I'd say is if you're interested look into it.

Last edited:

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is not advice and everyone should always do their DD. I also like to help others if I see a nice opportunity.

I've been doing a lot of DD on EEGI and will be buying about 1M shares on Monday. Filings and PR are around the corner. Their CEO took SDNI from .003 to $11+ PPS earlier this year. This will be a swing for me. Getting in right before news/filings. This ran to .0099 a few months ago on a fraction of the news which is about to drop. I'll take some profit around .01-.015 and ride the rest through autumn or long.

All I'd say is if you're interested look into it.

I checked and this company has 8 BILLION outstanding shares.

rainy

Kingfisher
I checked and this company has 8 BILLION outstanding shares.
Not ideal but not uncommon on the OTC. However my research has me believing that will be addressed and in a serious manner. EEGI's sister company SDNI just retired 95% of its O/S. On OTC Markets you'll see the O/S is now only 71M. Management team runs three companies in EEGI, SDNI and DKMR, all heavily intertwined. I took a position in SDNI as well as with that float it can absolutely fly and fly quickly. It hit $12 in Feb and above $4 in the spring.

EEGI ran to almost a penny in May on little news. It's about to be current with a number of catalysts coming soon so I expect an upcoming run surpassing the previous high. I think SS reduction will be an additional catalyst to align more with the SS of SDNI and DKMR.

Last edited:

rainy

Kingfisher
If you're looking for relatively safe plays I would consider custodian and merger plays. The Alpha Cap acquisitions are hot right now.

DRNG: .001 ---> .01
TMXN: .006 ---> .019
JPEX: .005 ---> .013
MNDP: .003 ---> .007
OCLG: .006 ---> .014

Alpha seems intent on reducing the A/S of all its custodians.

Two Alpha custos I'm looking for an entry on are NOUV and ICNM. Maybe FCGD. Already in NNRX, SDVI, MDCN and ETEK- non Alpha plays.

I think custo plays will be extremely profitable given the SEC rules which go into effect in Sept. My plan and we'll see how it goes is to load up on these cheap pink current or almost pink current custos/merger players and hold through Nov.

Last edited: