Photo of white woman with four children enrages woke twitter

The photo in question:

3MlFUlp.png


I believe this is an ad by (or a sponsored instagram post for) nordictrack, which explains the prominently featured exercise bike. You know how so many ads today go out of their way to feature mixed-race couples, and not just a randomly selected mixed race, but a very. specific. combination and there's that meme, "this will help us sell <product>?" and the marketing person says, "huh? <product>?"

Well, here's how the woke left responds if you stray from that message: https://twitter.com/lifecreep/status/1248803979032776707?s=19

really dark in such a layered way i can’t fully wrap my head around

Yeah. A mother with her children is "really dark" - someone points out that if the family was black, she wouldn't dare call it "dark"

Another response: https://twitter.com/ebethhasissues/status/1249044035160940544

This whole photo screams the N-word when it’s angry.

...get it? Because all white people are racists! Someone points out to her that her assumption is, in fact, racist and she replies:

I don’t have to explain sociocultural-anthropological humor to you

See! Big words make it okay! You can't be racist against white people because reasons.

Last thing - someone put together a collection of the "it's really dark" lady talking about her depression and how she treats her cats. You probably predicted this was coming. Leftist, feminist, empty egg carton, depressed - her life is utterly wasted.

B4G9S9O.png


0dJgUYQ.png


She is objectively so well off, and yet the ideas planted in her head have ruined her.
 

Seeker79

Kingfisher
oilbreh said:
Im so detached from the modern world mentally now that I thought the outrage was over the boy wearing yoga pants.

LOL great response.

This should go into the clown world exhibit. People obsessing over the mom's efforts to find matching sports bra for her toddler don't realize that this is a CORPORATE AD. Which means a corporate a photo editor, photographer, and wardrobe specialist did everything in this photo.
 
All those people commenting with hate are absolute trash, the worst of the worst, hateful spiteful cretins. Insane, deranged and plain evil.

Imagine if any of those people reacted like that in real life if they saw that white family. They'd be instantly shunned as freaks, yet online Twitter celebrates it.

That really got me angry, honestly.
 

Gremlin

Woodpecker
I have no doubt that nature's rejects, who should have been subjected to a eugenics program after their first, maybe second life fuck-up, find this picture dark.

The ad has multiple layers of things happening that trigger their untermensche brains.

1. A nice, CLEAN middle class condo

2. The promotion of fitness and healthy living

3. A large happy nuclear family

4. Thin people

5. Clean clothes

6. And above all else, a happy middle class, fit WHITE family.

The company better not double back and apologize or redo the ad to check the globalist boxes of trannyism, homosexuals, tattooed whores, race mixed families and cuckoldry. If it resists public backlash, it will separate itself from the competition and increase sales to normal people and even the mental midgets who secretly want to be what they see in the ad.
 
I just see some really cute kids and a happy mom with her muchkins. You can't define your thought process by what other people stand against, you need to see what you believe to be right and good and wholesome. A positive affirmation of the goodness is ultimately more powerful than standing against something you disagree with. The appropriate response here is "You go girl, what a beautiful family you have!".
 

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker
Twitter account ajdhenry https://mobile.twitter.com/ajdhenry has the best take by far..
“spiritually healthy people seeing a big happy family: wow i want that someday

catladies, autogynophiles & ironypoisoned demons who will die alone, childless & miserable bc of their bottomless narcissism, misanthropy, and hatred of anything natural & beautiful: wow this is “dark

“even if my life doesnt work out the way i hope & im unable to have a big family, i cant imagine looking at smiling kids & thinking “this is bad.” maybe i’d have an honest feeling of regret, bc of fate or lost chances or whatever, but disgust? its sick on a level i cant understand “

“the cultural lib mindsets basically antinatalist (esp for whites) so it can only rlly reproduce itself by indoctrinating the next generation, tbh its legit sad seeing ppl who were once probly happy kids but got memed on so hard by Our Society that they now dislike kids themselves”
 
John Michael Kane said:
Salinger said:
I'm so over these idiots, I can't be bothered to read their comments anymore.

Exactly. On your death bed, will you have wished that you spent more or less time responding to random, depressed, internet trolls and losers?

You'll likely be on your deathbed for years, maybe decades. You're going to get old and weak, and you're going to need help beyond what your family can provide (in other words, "my children will take care of me" wont necessarily help you).

If during those decades, when you're old and weak, you live in a society where hatred of you for your race is normalized (well, you know, more normalized than it is now), then I promise you, friend you will wish you'd fought harder back in 2020 when this was "just some online trolls."

I suspect there are a lot of old people in South Africa who are abused daily by a majority who hates them - who endure the normalized violence when the go to the grocery store, when the go to the doctor, and (god help them) if they need help in their home - who wish to god they weren't in that situation.
 

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
prophet60091 said:
John Michael Kane said:
Salinger said:
I'm so over these idiots, I can't be bothered to read their comments anymore.

Exactly. On your death bed, will you have wished that you spent more or less time responding to random, depressed, internet trolls and losers?

You'll likely be on your deathbed for years, maybe decades. You're going to get old and weak, and you're going to need help beyond what your family can provide (in other words, "my children will take care of me" wont necessarily help you).

If during those decades, when you're old and weak, you live in a society where hatred of you for your race is normalized (well, you know, more normalized than it is now), then I promise you, friend you will wish you'd fought harder back in 2020 when this was "just some online trolls."

I suspect there are a lot of old people in South Africa who are abused daily by a majority who hates them - who endure the normalized violence when the go to the grocery store, when the go to the doctor, and (god help them) if they need help in their home - who wish to god they weren't in that situation.

To be fair, if you are white and in South Africa and decided to stay and not gtfo years ago as your basic rights were eroded to nothing, it's very hard to have much sympathy.
 

Easy_C

Peacock
Salinger said:
I'm so over these idiots, I can't be bothered to read their comments anymore.

This is a more important post than it seems.

Some of the commentators I've following have been pointing out for a while now that right's old attitude of trying to reason with and persuade people is done.

The new consensus is: Screw these people, we don't care what they think.

That development is important because the only power the left actually has is various forms of shaming behavior (including institutionalized shaming power such as banning you from media or major banks). They don't actually have any significant form of physical enforcement except so far as people will comply with incremental enforcement decrees.
 
eradicator said:
prophet60091 said:
John Michael Kane said:
Salinger said:
I'm so over these idiots, I can't be bothered to read their comments anymore.

Exactly. On your death bed, will you have wished that you spent more or less time responding to random, depressed, internet trolls and losers?

You'll likely be on your deathbed for years, maybe decades. You're going to get old and weak, and you're going to need help beyond what your family can provide (in other words, "my children will take care of me" wont necessarily help you).

If during those decades, when you're old and weak, you live in a society where hatred of you for your race is normalized (well, you know, more normalized than it is now), then I promise you, friend you will wish you'd fought harder back in 2020 when this was "just some online trolls."

I suspect there are a lot of old people in South Africa who are abused daily by a majority who hates them - who endure the normalized violence when the go to the grocery store, when the go to the doctor, and (god help them) if they need help in their home - who wish to god they weren't in that situation.

To be fair, if you are white and in South Africa and decided to stay and not gtfo years ago as your basic rights were eroded to nothing, it's very hard to have much sympathy.

Exactly. When the winds of change are strongly against you and you're literally outnumbered, you had better find a better place to move to. You need people in your tribe that support you and your family. Sometimes taking a short-term loss is needed for a longer-term gain. Having a large white family isn't abnormal in many parts of the West, but those areas are not highlighted by the lying media, because they don't want to promote what is wholesome. Arguing with random degenerates on the internet is far less productive than finding a good woman and popping out those kids with her and raising them right. You control what is in your sphere of influence, not randos on the internet.
 

STG

Woodpecker
John Michael Kane said:
eradicator said:
prophet60091 said:
John Michael Kane said:
Salinger said:
I'm so over these idiots, I can't be bothered to read their comments anymore.

Exactly. On your death bed, will you have wished that you spent more or less time responding to random, depressed, internet trolls and losers?

You'll likely be on your deathbed for years, maybe decades. You're going to get old and weak, and you're going to need help beyond what your family can provide (in other words, "my children will take care of me" wont necessarily help you).

If during those decades, when you're old and weak, you live in a society where hatred of you for your race is normalized (well, you know, more normalized than it is now), then I promise you, friend you will wish you'd fought harder back in 2020 when this was "just some online trolls."

I suspect there are a lot of old people in South Africa who are abused daily by a majority who hates them - who endure the normalized violence when the go to the grocery store, when the go to the doctor, and (god help them) if they need help in their home - who wish to god they weren't in that situation.

To be fair, if you are white and in South Africa and decided to stay and not gtfo years ago as your basic rights were eroded to nothing, it's very hard to have much sympathy.

Exactly. When the winds of change are strongly against you and you're literally outnumbered, you had better find a better place to move to. You need people in your tribe that support you and your family. Sometimes taking a short-term loss is needed for a longer-term gain. Having a large white family isn't abnormal in many parts of the West, but those areas are not highlighted by the lying media, because they don't want to promote what is wholesome. Arguing with random degenerates on the internet is far less productive than finding a good woman and popping out those kids with her and raising them right. You control what is in your sphere of influence, not randos on the internet.

Do you have any idea what the demographics are for the near future of America? For Europe?

Under the age of 18 in America its already white minority.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/

For the first time, non-Hispanic white residents now make up less than half (49.9%) of the nation’s under age 15 population, newly released 2018 U.S. Census Bureau estimates show. The new data highlight the increasing racial diversity of the nation’s overall population, for which non-Hispanic whites now comprise only slightly more than three-fifths (60.4%) of all residents. But the fact that white children under 15 have already become a minority in their age group puts an exclamation point on the fact that the nation’s diversity is percolating from the “bottom up” as the white population ages. This phenomenon, which is projected to continue, emphasizes the need for institutions that focus on children and young families to proactively accommodate the interests of more racially diverse populations, as the latter will be key players in the country’s demographic and economic future.
 
Demographic trends are vital, no doubt. That being said, if you could spend one hour "refuting" a barren spinster on Twitter or spend one hour building your wealth for your current or future family, searching for a wife, tending your children, etc. which is the more productive use of time? To win a heart and mind, you have to start with someone who is on the fence, not an antagonist to your position. Getting in virtual alley fights with mentally ill women is pointless. The less people that use SJW platforms, the better, because they become echo chambers and worth less to stock investors. If you want to put your money where your mouth is, you support alternative platforms like Gab.ai where you aren't censored and shadowbanned. It is time to make the leap.
 

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There's a lot of media whether it be comics, TV shorts, or else where a typical white middle class suburban family gets depicted as putting up a front to cover up some deep dark secret. Marilyn Manson's "Portrait of an American Family" album is a prime example of this. When I was younger my tendency was to always side with these "artists" but now I only see broken people lashing out. One of the positive droplets of social media among an ocean of negativity is that you get to peek into the lives of the people who are suffering so much psychic damage over an image of a healthy looking family. It makes you realize that the problem isn't the family but rather the people hissing like a vampire exposed to light.

A big problem is that a lot of the people that create pop culture in the last few decades have been drawn from the ranks of these bitter people. Look at all the TV shows and such where you see some poor nerd with a heart of gold get picked up by some asshole jock. It's the same mentality you see as the harpies that screech when confronted with a picture of a normal family. The people creating this sort of media are using it as self-threapy and as a way to mentally get revenge.
 
Top