Photo of white woman with four children enrages woke twitter

Buck Wild

Kingfisher
nomadbrah said:
All those people commenting with hate are absolute trash, the worst of the worst, hateful spiteful cretins. Insane, deranged and plain evil.

Imagine if any of those people reacted like that in real life if they saw that white family. They'd be instantly shunned as freaks, yet online Twitter celebrates it.

That really got me angry, honestly.

This is because Twitter is not real life. She's only hated by a few internet bottom-feeders. In real life, most normal people---of any race---probably couldn't help but crack a smile and have a brighter day if they caught a glimpse of this woman and her obviously happy brood.

Thersites

Kingfisher
Buck Wild said:
nomadbrah said:
All those people commenting with hate are absolute trash, the worst of the worst, hateful spiteful cretins. Insane, deranged and plain evil.

Imagine if any of those people reacted like that in real life if they saw that white family. They'd be instantly shunned as freaks, yet online Twitter celebrates it.

That really got me angry, honestly.

This is because Twitter is not real life. She's only hated by a few internet bottom-feeders. In real life, most normal people---of any race---probably couldn't help but crack a smile and have a brighter day if they caught a glimpse of this woman and her obviously happy brood.

Also twitter does not represent the general population, only small minority of people are on twitter everyday. These folks complain about this picture are also the ones that reinforce the echo chamber of those as currently steer pop culture:

Wutang said:
A big problem is that a lot of the people that create pop culture in the last few decades have been drawn from the ranks of these bitter people. Look at all the TV shows and such where you see some poor nerd with a heart of gold get picked up by some asshole jock. It's the same mentality you see as the harpies that screech when confronted with a picture of a normal family. The people creating this sort of media are using it as self-threapy and as a way to mentally get revenge.

Salinger said:
I'm so over these idiots, I can't be bothered to read their comments anymore.

Its not merely idiots. But people who truly hate the european people. They want them dead and wiped out.

What those comments aside from that envious woman show is the darkness in the hearts of men and women who are demonically influenced to exhibit a murderous hatred that would result in outright massacre should they have the opportunity.

I have read many of those comments and this is what I see.

You can call them morons. But the comments is just another example of human evil and enemies that hate one's very existence and continued survival.

Whose hatred parallel's Satan's hatred of Mankind and everything Good and Beautiful that God has created.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Could somebody whitesplain to me what is going on here?

So a white lady (named Weitz) is mad because another white lady has some white kids?

I don't get it.

Aloha!

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Kona said:

So a white lady (named Weitz) is mad because another white lady has some white kids?

I don't get it.

Aloha!

The white lady with no kids is jealous when she sees the happy family and full of regret and spits as much venom as she can. I think she knows hatred of healthy white families is totally acceptable in her echo chamber so she is just letting loose.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
eradicator said:
Kona said:

I don't get it.

Aloha!

The white lady with no kids is jealous when she sees the happy family and full of regret and spits as much venom as she can. I think she knows hatred of healthy white families is totally acceptable in her echo chamber so she is just letting loose.

Isn't this basically a replay of high school, where the nasty, unpopular girls hated on the cute cheerleaders? When you get down to it, about 90 percent of all adult female-to-female interactions come down to that in some form.

If any of you are on Twitter, feel free to take the above sentences and chime into their discussions with them, then sit back and watch as the nasty women get apoplectic.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Days of Broken Arrows said:
Isn't this basically a replay of high school, where the nasty, unpopular girls hated on the cute cheerleaders? When you get down to it, about 90 percent of all adult female-to-female interactions come down to that in some form.

If I'd realised at the time just how much High School Social Dynamics would define most of my adult interactions, I wouldn't have ditched so many classes.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Would these nutters be quite so mad if they knew it was a Norwegian advert? It seems they only get truly mad if they think it's an American family - they can't spin their White Privilege nonsense as easily when it comes to old-world European countries.

But in any case, it is indeed poorly concealed envy. And borderline mental illness.

Inadequately clothed white woman posts a picture advertising her body along with that of her inadequately clothed daughters. Everyone gets upset because she's white and she has kids. Welcome to the 21st century!

By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and we wept, when we remembered Zion...

Oberrheiner

Pelican
oilbreh said:
Im so detached from the modern world mentally now that I thought the outrage was over the boy wearing yoga pants.

I would totally wear ananas pants .. that's a french thing though.
Well, cameroon-french to be exact :)

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
Gremlin said:
I have no doubt that nature's rejects, who should have been subjected to a eugenics program after their first, maybe second life fuck-up, find this picture dark.

The ad has multiple layers of things happening that trigger their untermensche brains.

1. A nice, CLEAN middle class condo

2. The promotion of fitness and healthy living

3. A large happy nuclear family

4. Thin people

5. Clean clothes

6. And above all else, a happy middle class, fit WHITE family.

The company better not double back and apologize or redo the ad to check the globalist boxes of trannyism, homosexuals, tattooed whores, race mixed families and cuckoldry. If it resists public backlash, it will separate itself from the competition and increase sales to normal people and even the mental midgets who secretly want to be what they see in the ad.

This is EXACTLY what I'm going to be aiming for in the next 10 years.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
prophet60091 said:
The photo in question:

3MlFUlp.png

Who's missing from that picture?: Dad

Why? Because he doesn't have time to sit for a puff piece ad since he's out busting his ass so that his family can afford all that privilege.

PapayaTapper said:
Who's missing from that picture?: Dad

Come on now, a bit of mercy for our friends on the left. They're seething with rage at a picture with just a white woman and while children. Imagine how angry they'd be if a white father was also there!!

STG

Woodpecker
The Catalyst said:
Teedub said:
Norwegian girl gets upset that she's 100% white. Go to the comments.

Wow wouldn't it be cool to be such a purebreed? Although I guess it doesn't count since she's part British, so I guess it dilutes the effect.

British and Norwegian is a nationality. It is a false, arbitrary, political definition.

Many of the original British people are descended from Germanic tribes who are closely related to the original Norwegians.

I say original because a person born in Norway with, say, African ancestry is not Norwegian.

The Left likes to claim the problems in Africa are from Europeans imposing artificial boundaries - dividing up or caging different tribes within the "artificial" boundaries drawn by the colonial power. Yet the Left also demands that a person of African descent born within these same "artifical" boundaries in Europe is a European.

Which is it Marxists?