Photo of white woman with four children enrages woke twitter

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
Norwegian chick also has a tattoo, is a vegan and travels a lot (but mostly Europe) What else to expect?

If corona causes collapse of mass tourism, esp if there is a worldwide depression, most people won't be able to travel. All these young Euros, Aussies, Americans that travel the world can do it only cause of the strength of their currencies which allows blue collar young people to travel to exotic/third world destinations. Without jobs or a severe weakening of the currencies all the Instagram celebrities and travel vloggers will be out of business.

Louis IX

Pelican
Blondes with blue eyes understand their "attractiveness" at very young age. They play with it from the beginning.
So once they reach 18/20 yo they behave like superstars , especially in a "world " market where all the world want a blonde with blue eyes.

no wonder they are becoming degenerate at some point , especially if they grow up in materialistic and feminist environment

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Gold Member
wannable alpha said:
Norwegian chick also has a tattoo, is a vegan and travels a lot (but mostly Europe) What else to expect?

I'm sure she has a few dozen anonymous dicks taken on the beach in Bali, Koh Phagnan, or Goa under her belt too

Batman_

Kingfisher
Days of Broken Arrows said:
eradicator said:
Kona said:
Could somebody whitesplain to me what is going on here?

So a white lady (named Weitz) is mad because another white lady has some white kids?

I don't get it.

Aloha!

The white lady with no kids is jealous when she sees the happy family and full of regret and spits as much venom as she can. I think she knows hatred of healthy white families is totally acceptable in her echo chamber so she is just letting loose.

Isn't this basically a replay of high school, where the nasty, unpopular girls hated on the cute cheerleaders? When you get down to it, about 90 percent of all adult female-to-female interactions come down to that in some form.

If any of you are on Twitter, feel free to take the above sentences and chime into their discussions with them, then sit back and watch as the nasty women get apoplectic.

I think theory is highly credible. It's very likely the case that much of the leftist outrage is based on simple things like jealousy as opposed to large-scale political indoctrination.

MRBR1908

Sparrow
I'm actually surprised no one commented on the pineapple pants and leggings, as that is a huge symbol of the swinger world is a pineapple. Not sure why, but it is....so rather amusing....

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
MRBR1908 said:
I'm actually surprised no one commented on the pineapple pants and leggings, as that is a huge symbol of the swinger world is a pineapple. Not sure why, but it is....so rather amusing....

How, pray tell, do you happen to know that?

Maybe theyre I dont know... just frigging cute?

Good lord...cant we have anything nice?

Geomann180

Ostrich
Gold Member
MRBR1908 said:

That’s because none of us are swingers.

G

Polniy_Sostav said:
Blondes with blue eyes understand their "attractiveness" at very young age. They play with it from the beginning.
So once they reach 18/20 yo they behave like superstars , especially in a "world " market where all the world want a blonde with blue eyes.

no wonder they are becoming degenerate at some point , especially if they grow up in materialistic and feminist environment

I have never undestood this world obsession for blue eyes blonde though I am a mediterrannean myself...

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
Rifian -rebel said:
Polniy_Sostav said:

I have never undestood this world obsession for blue eyes blonde though I am a mediterrannean myself...

It's due to to the novelty of how uncommon it is on a worldwide scale.

hedonist

Kingfisher
wannable alpha said:

If corona causes collapse of mass tourism, esp if there is a worldwide depression, most people won't be able to travel. All these young Euros, Aussies, Americans that travel the world can do it only cause of the strength of their currencies which allows blue collar young people to travel to exotic/third world destinations. Without jobs or a severe weakening of the currencies all the Instagram celebrities and travel vloggers will be out of business.

Yeah its pretty hilarious.
Its crazy to see even with the lock down they are throwbacking/reusing the same travel photos to keep up the illusion....no regard for the people that have lost their jobs/died etc.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Yatagan said:
Rifian -rebel said:
Polniy_Sostav said:

It's due to to the novelty of how uncommon it is on a worldwide scale.

Thus redheads .. makes total sense, thanks.

bucky

Ostrich
prophet60091 said:
PapayaTapper said:
Who's missing from that picture?: Dad

Come on now, a bit of mercy for our friends on the left. They're seething with rage at a picture with just a white woman and while children. Imagine how angry they'd be if a white father was also there!!

For some reason since my latest child was born my wife has been receiving a free magazine called "Parents." In over a year of monthly issues, almost all the covers have featured just a woman with kids. There was also one with two gay men, and just one with a man and a woman, and the man was some kind of gay rights activist. Before Heartiste lost his site he once did a post about this magazine titled "Children come from Outer Space."

bucky

Ostrich
John Michael Kane said:
Demographic trends are vital, no doubt. That being said, if you could spend one hour "refuting" a barren spinster on Twitter or spend one hour building your wealth for your current or future family, searching for a wife, tending your children, etc. which is the more productive use of time? To win a heart and mind, you have to start with someone who is on the fence, not an antagonist to your position. Getting in virtual alley fights with mentally ill women is pointless. The less people that use SJW platforms, the better, because they become echo chambers and worth less to stock investors. If you want to put your money where your mouth is, you support alternative platforms like Gab.ai where you aren't censored and shadowbanned. It is time to make the leap.

I learned very quickly when I first got on social media that few things are more of a waste of time than arguing with women and fat people.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
Teedub said:
Norweigian girl is back:

Turns out she had a black boyfriend in the past, not surprised.

Skipped through it for a minute and basically she is saying nothing whatsoever. It's a monologue brimming with sophism. I feel bad for her as her social circle condemns her to incessant virtue signaling ad relativism. She would be much better served to find a loving husband and spread her wonderful genetics by having as many children as possible.

2 Cool 4 U

Woodpecker
nomadbrah said:
All those people commenting with hate are absolute trash, the worst of the worst, hateful spiteful cretins. Insane, deranged and plain evil.

Most of those people would never say stuff like that in real life.

It's easier for people to create an anonymous account and hide behind a keyboard.

2 Cool 4 U

Woodpecker
PapayaTapper said:
prophet60091 said:
The photo in question:

3MlFUlp.png

Who's missing from that picture?: Dad

Why? Because he doesn't have time to sit for a puff piece ad since he's out busting his ass so that his family can afford all that privilege.

It's either the man is at work and the woman is a stay at home mom.

Or the woman is divorced from her husband and she takes alimony and child support payments.

redpillage said:
Teedub said:
Norweigian girl is back:

Turns out she had a black boyfriend in the past, not surprised.

Skipped through it for a minute and basically she is saying nothing whatsoever. It's a monologue brimming with sophism. I feel bad for her as her social circle condemns her to incessant virtue signaling ad relativism. She would be much better served to find a loving husband and spread her wonderful genetics by having as many children as possible.

There is a tattoo on her right arm. A big psychological Red Flag if I have seen one.