Pictures of couples where the man is guaranteed to get dumped

MajorStyles

Pelican
Catholic
PapayaTapper said:
MajorStyles said:
Simeon_Strangelight said:

Jeez...what's up with adopting an Asian child when you already have 4 children? So much Caucasian guilt to prove themselves to the public. I imagine it was the wife's decision.

People that have such a need to prove their morality to the public usually have a bag of bones in their closet. I imagine she might have been banging the milkman on the side.

Or maybe because they are literally the richest people in the world and could easily afford adopting and raising a kid in need...they just did

I guess it depends on one's perception of parenting. For me it equals time spent: i.e. listening to the child, teaching them life lessons, etc.

I have two kids and I can barely keep up. And I'm a pretty amazing dude. :smile: So I can't imagine having the attention span that's needed to pay attention to five of those kids (much less four). Then again, I know people have large families and they find a way to make it work.

I guess it depends on your perception, committment, etc. For me it would be too much.

Rush87

Hummingbird
Catholic
PapayaTapper said:
MajorStyles said:

Jeez...what's up with adopting an Asian child when you already have 4 children? So much Caucasian guilt to prove themselves to the public. I imagine it was the wife's decision.

People that have such a need to prove their morality to the public usually have a bag of bones in their closet. I imagine she might have been banging the milkman on the side.

Or maybe because they are literally the richest people in the world and could easily afford adopting and raising a kid in need...they just did

Then they should adopt a white kid rather than cherry picking one from another nation to peacock their liberal feathers.

< It could be virtue signalling or it's common sense. Kids for adoption in developed countries are from dysfunctional families while in 3rd world ones you find just poor ones who would be solidly middle-class. I saw this multiple times with Western adopted kids - lots and lots of dysfunction and baggage. For a time adopting a Chinese girl was in vogue, but that source dried up due to incresing wealth and change of their policies. I would estimate that the poorer parts of Asia isn't such a bad pick - you can even find half-White SEA hooker kids and give them a normal life.

Though let's face it - I doubt that Bezos was having the same considerations, it was likely virtue signaling and acting on a whim. They also didn't go so overboard like Jolie and Pitt by making their kids minorities in their families. One Asian girl getting a billionaire life won't rock the boat.

The bezos dad bod/gut is starting to show a little. That guy has so much money that divorcing would be the most lucrative idea ever. She's already one of the richest people in the world, and finding another guy won't be too hard.
Make sure you hit er with the prenup, and tell that man to ease up.
But this is where choosing the right partner is necessary, it's just ridiculous the money she gets from that. Reminds of Ken Griffin out of Chicago that got divorced and his wife was looking for a million dollars a month for child support cause her children were
used to not 1 but 2 private jets

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I'm cynical enough these days that when I see a filthy rich dude adopting a young girl I pretty much think "Woody Allen". It would go a ways to explaining why he was putting no effort into attaining a top notch fuckbuddy.

That sociopathic looking shrew he's with probably has already been inducted into the ins and outs of what is required of a highly paid beard.

burncushlikewood said:
She's already one of the richest people in the world

Kind of funny how the richest woman of the world is the daughter of the ex-shareholder of L'Oreal, the second is the daughter of the Walmart founder and the third, Mackenzie Bezos, made her money through divorcing the richest man in the world.

bucky

Hummingbird
Other Christian
PapayaTapper said:
PapayaTapper said:
Actually I believe Bezos will sack up and trade up for a newer model before too long.

Men in his situation are like a dog that was trapped in a backyard for years. The gate gets left open and when they make a break for it they just run immediately into the neighbors yard and trap themselves again.

That fresh grass to sniff and pee on is nice for a little while but before too long the recollection of the thrill of that all too brief freedom dash comes increasingly to the forefront of daily consciousness. After all whats the point of being the world's richest dog if you cant sniff an pee on the best grass?

...Or maybe Im just projecting

Projecting.... most guys in shape here would either have a 19 yo girlfriend like Steven Bauer:

article-2706396-200166B200000578-464_634x915.jpg

That Bauer is Cuban isn't a coincidence :icon_biggrin:

And when responding to the age gap in the press would say: "Isn't it great how love finds a way?"

^ Consider that one stolen

That's great. I was in my early forties when I met my wife and she was in her late twenties. Until she hit 30 I'd often have American women just come out and say that she was too young for me without being prompted. Wish I'd thought of just saying "love wins."

kel

Banned
Hunter Biden is the degenerate aristocrat pseudo-celebrity the media tells us Trump's kids are. The cushy jobs, impregnating a stripper while "dating" his dead brothers wife, now this Hollywood-style insta-marriage, all of it.

That's the guy a few pages ago.

He is a woke comic book creator, but I doubt he needs the cash. If he weren't worth 100 mio.+ $ while even more elite connected, then he wouldn't be married to a relatively hot B-C-level Hollywood actress.

Without that peerage he would be dumped of course. His wife may cheat on him occasionally to get some real man at least for a time. Though if the entrappings of wealth and power are strong enough, then many NYC ladies know countless stories of the supposedly unattractive Wallstreet/moneyed Gamma catching a hotter younger model by next month while she is kicked out of the parties and the society. There are entire skyscrapers filled with such unions in NYC.

esotericgoon

Banned
Idris-Elba-1256749.jpg

Just days before Idris Elba and Sophie Grégoire Trudeau tested positive for coronavirus, Elba, 57, and the wife of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau posed for a photo together at a charity event in London.

In the photo taken just days before Elba announced his diagnosis on Monday, Elba and Sophie can be seen smiling with a group of people at the WE Day charity event that was held at SSE Arena in Wembley, London, on Wednesday, March 4.

The event tackled social issues in hopes of bringing people together to “change the world locally and globally.

Sophie shared the photo of herself and Elba on her Instagram on March 5, writing, “My heart is full after spending time working with my own family and the WE family. Our message in London: Show yourself love and offer that same love to the world.”

They "changed the world locally and globally". Her heart is full!

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
The Stronger Sex said:
Here's a picture were THE WOMAN is guaranteed to get dumped:

jena.jpg

Brooks Koepka is legit. He's the guy that was so focused during his golf round, he avoided a kiss from his attention seeking girlfriend. Her reaction was hilarious, and I bet she got tingles. He has the mindset and talent to be one of the greatest.