Pictures of couples where the man is guaranteed to get dumped

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
^^^Perfect dick move right there. She's not going anywhere. I felt bad for her although she was clearly attention whoring.

Eigceartaigh

Chicken
Orthodox Catechumen
eL-JJ said:
TigOlBitties said:
Brooks Koepka is legit. He's the guy that was so focused during his golf round, he avoided a kiss from his attention seeking girlfriend. Her reaction was hilarious, and I bet she got tingles. He has the mindset and talent to be one of the greatest.

:laugh:

>that roosh laugh
saved

BeefStew

Pigeon
Nolecbo said:
Literally her FB profile picture in the month following...

attachment.php

He should have made it look like he was about to push her over. Instantly he would have gained the upper hand in that photo.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
Not sure if this is the right place. Here is a video of a wife getting arrested for not making payments on her bail bond, the husband with her was giving her money but she didn’t make payments, he ditches her

Edit yeah this is the wrong thread but still a funny video

eradicator said:
Not sure if this is the right place. Here is a video of a wife getting arrested for not making payments on her bail bond, the husband with her was giving her money but she didn’t make payments, he ditches her

That's the not-getting-dumped case and more Alpha behavior. Seems like Skittles man got married. A few weeks in jail might help her become more humble.

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
gework said:
Former Republican congressman, now CNN contributor Sean Duffy.

Screenshot-at-2020-03-30-21-03-05.png

Duffy's wife is a piece of work. I don't know if he'll get dumped but for sure is cucked. His wife complained publicly about not being able to survive on a congressional salary (despite living in ultra low cost northern wisconsin) and then went on to talk about how they fly in coastal seafood and sushi for their new years party each year. She is out to lunch.

Sean-Duffy-Married-Pic.JPG

On the upside, she has cranked out something like 8 kids.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
Yeah but if she pushes out 8 kids she is doing her job. Who cares if he gets dumped. She is a baby maker.

To me that's more loyalty than a woman who dotes on her husband and has 1-2 kids.

But yeah, they are pushing their breast milk carrying daddy acting like mommy pretty hard.

I remember Duffy's wife from MTV's Real World San Francisco. I can't believe that was 26 years ago. Both are former MTV reality stars. They have nine kids now. Duffy sure married a fertile Latina.

gework said:
Former Republican congressman, now CNN contributor Sean Duffy.

Screenshot-at-2020-03-30-21-03-05.png

When your wife takes pleasure in humialiting you in front of the whole world there is no way back. No respecting wife would do that and no self-respecting husband would allow it never mind encourage it.

You don't have to be in the top 15% to get a girl looking like that to you. Even if you are bottom-barrel in terms of looks, you can work on an infinite number of things - your body, your mind, Game, finances. It may be that the highest reaches is to get a young cute HB6 to look up to you like that. Maybe a 9 is out of reach, so what? Sure - butt-ugly men don't become Players becuase it's too much of a hassle and stats simply are too discouraging, but getting an attractive girl for commitment is not beyond reach. Many seduction artists get constantly rejected by girls because those girls are LTR-minded and they know that the guy while being attractive won't stick around.

Kate-and-Darren-beauty-and-ugly-MAIN.jpg

ugly-man-beautiful-woman.jpg

I've known guys who actually looked worse than him, but they ended up in a lasting marriage with a very attractive woman. They usually were tall, intelligent, religious (and went after religious women), good/strong character and a solidly paying job. And they had high self-esteem from these qualities, and did not let their offsetting looks affect their self-confidence. They knew their strengths and in a quiet way, were charismatic. I would say they had the spirit of God with them, and good women responded... It gets interesting/challenging/tempting when a wicked woman gets attracted to them, for the same reasons.

And then I have a known a very few homely looking guys, who were blessed by being absolute master naturals at game. Yes, they were definitely on the ugly side, but they just instinctively knew how to get into a woman's head, pick the lock, and seduce her. The one guy was super tall, skinny and a loud and extremely funny Ichabod Crane. The other man looked like a young Orson Welles, and was short, stocky and intensely serious. But both could have given Roosh or Mystery a run for their money, when it came to notch counts with attractive ladies. My friends and I would watch them in awe, wondering if they had Jedi mind powers. And alpha Chads who noticed them at work, would either be highly amused or horrified.

If he fixes his teeth, dresses better and changes his hair, he'll look quite good (although he does have droopy eyes but that's not a big deal). Tom Cruise had fucked up teeth and fixing them made all the difference.