Pictures of couples where the man is guaranteed to get dumped

Are you guys seeing something I'm not seeing? It literally looks like a serious athlete with his relatively casual girlfriend, nothing too out of the ordinary.

"Rapper", Machine Gun Kelly.

On confirming his relationship with Fox: "Waited an eternity to find you again".

As noted on Wikipedia:

* indentifies as an 'anarchist'
* took part in St. George protests

This individual personifies Clown World

Attachments

• rs_1080x1350-200728124236-1080-machine-gun-kelly-mv-72820.jpg
    rs_1080x1350-200728124236-1080-machine-gun-kelly-mv-72820.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 145

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Probably he will not get dumped, but she is in charge.

31474800-8585329-image-a-25_1596375431371.jpg

Jestx

Robin
Non-Christian
Probably he will not get dumped, but she is in charge.

31474800-8585329-image-a-25_1596375431371.jpg

If I am reading correctly, she's the PM of Finland? Then she definitely "wears the pants" in that relationship. Why did this guy wait around 16 years to see his girl become almost 35 years old before getting married??

Larry King had been married eight times to seven women. Why does a man do some like that?
His last marriage ended particularly bad. She cheated on him regularly and openly if I remember correctly.

I don't know why his many other marriages ended, but I'd like to think that at least one of those women was ok and he could have made it work. Or he has a pathology to pick bad wives.

davidjones

Banned
Larry King had been married eight times to seven women. Why does a man do some like that?
Allow me to answer:

Taken from Mr. Larry King's Wikipedia Page under the Subsection "Early Life and Education" :

King was born in Brooklyn, New York, one of two kids of Jennie (Gitlitz), a garment worker who was born in Vilnius, Lithuania, and Aaron Zeiger, a restaurant owner and defense-plant worker who was born in Kolomyia, Austria-Hungary.[4][5][6][7][8][9] His parents were Orthodox Jews.[1]

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Seriously tho, what the fuck was he thinking.

bill-burrs-wife-today-square_f3e9306f16e6f0323b1907490f820952.jpg

What is the issue here? Attractiveness is subjective. They have been married a while now and have two kids. If you posted this picture to women none would be saying that Bill Burr is a looker himself, they are equals here.

Also, just from my own observations, with these parings where you have this exact bi-racial set-up with age involved, typically, the dude has a high libido and you're not going to get matching high libido from a stale white woman who is age-appropriate. You'll get a matching appetite for the bedroom with this paring. For many men, this is *very* important, especially as they age. If you're seeking companionship and still want to have the frequency of sex you did in your 20s and 30s then having a girl who has the same appetite in the bedroom is critical.

Also, the above is a bad photo of both of them. Here below is a photo from a few years ago. She isn't all that bad. She isn't my taste. Bill, I assume he is happy.

Alarm bells would go off if Bill would be considered at a much higher level of attractiveness vs his wife but they are both very generic looking. Neither of them was going to model competitions in their primes.

c485d2507f59063e3c98274e6636f96a.jpg

Mr Freedom

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
If I am reading correctly, she's the PM of Finland? Then she definitely "wears the pants" in that relationship. Why did this guy wait around 16 years to see his girl become almost 35 years old before getting married??

With such a women in charge looks like Putin can finally finish what Stalin started and invade Finland