Pirate Chain (ARRR)

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
What's up guys.....

I have been digging into a new privacy coin that is a potential competitor to Monero (XMR). It is called Pirate Chain (ticker: ARRR).

Currently it is sitting around $2.30 after going through a massive correction from $16. I'll be honest I was reviewing BTC's early chart and it did something very similar....shooting all the way up to over $15 and the correcting down to the $2 level.

Pirate chain uses a technology called zksnarks to shield all transactions and is private by default.

In layman's terms:

XMR is like you have your money under a cup......and there are 8 other cups sitting on the table......those cups are then shuffled.....and the receiver then gets the cup with the money.......(ring signatures)

Pirate chains works like this: There are 100 people in a room.....you do a transactions with one other person.......the money in your pocket teleports to another person's pocket.....all that is known is that a transaction took place....nobody knows who are what amount was involved.

Pirate chain is also uses something called delayed proof of work, which requires both the BTC and komodo blockchains as well as the pirate chain blockchain to be compromised before a 51% attack can occur.

I will say that Pirate is not as trustless as Monero. One of my concerns is that Jeff Berwick and the crypto vigilante have latched onto it quite strongly......

If you want to own some you can buy at tradeogre.com it's non-kyc. You can download a wallet at pirate.black.

Honestly, my gut instinct is telling me this could be an extraordinary opportunity. I could be wrong, so do your own research.......also through my research John Macafee praised pirate chain many times for its robust privacy......

I consider him to be somewhat of a criminal, so in my opinion this validates the security of pirate chain.

Last edited:

BURNΞR

Pelican
I looked into it and while it is risky being a new thing the fundamentals on this are solid.

Good:
Fair distribution
Good security
Privacy as a default
Halfenings to ensure scarcity
Holders promoting it
Big upside potential since u r early

Bad:
It will probably never be dominant privacy network because xmr.
Cant earn money passively
Unknown and needs promoting
Only on crappy exchanges you dont want to buy from

Full fisclosure: i dont have any but contemplating getting some via dollar cost averaging.

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
How can people say the fundamentals are solid when the entire thing is confusing? Unless it’s a big coin it makes sense to avoid I think
You can view it as a low risk/high reward hedge. Buy many of these coins at $2 a pop. If nothing happens, oh well.

If SHTF and one of these coins (XMR, ARRR) rockets up, you'll be a wealthy man and likely during a time of instability.

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
Back above $3......let's see how high this can run in the next month or 2. I want to see BTC close above $40k on weekly.......exciting times fellas. Cryptocurrency is humanity's path to freedom from the tyrants....much much more than getting rich quickly.

The fall of rome started with currency debasement. Strong currencies = Strong civilization.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I will say that Pirate is not as trustless as Monero. One of my concerns is that Jeff Berwick and the crypto vigilante have latched onto it quite strongly......

If you want to own some you can buy at tradeogre.com it's non-kyc. You can download a wallet at pirate.black.

Honestly, my gut instinct is telling me this could be an extraordinary opportunity. I could be wrong, so do your own research.......also through my research John Macafee praised pirate chain many times for its robust privacy......

I consider him to be somewhat of a criminal, so in my opinion this validates the security of pirate chain.

Why is that a concern?

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Are all of these garbage?

I think KuCoin would be regarded as the best. But they had a huge hack last year. I seem to remember it was in the XXX million. But they were able to recover from it and their exchange token did about a 20X off that bottom.

Bilaxy was recently hacked and they have given a haircut to their holders. Seems like they may go out of business.

Gate.io is a B- or C-list exchange, but I don't know anything about it.

You should be OK with KuCoin if you pull the coins right out to a self-custody wallet.

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
Obligated to post here as pirate chain is dumping. The volume is low.....however pirate chain introduced defi app to convert DeFi gains privately (no taxes).

Easy to get married to your bags......but from my own research pirate chain is truly anonymous. Price action and chart sucks right now........but the team is consistently public with updates (which is a white flag).....I mentioned before TDV is not a white flag for me. That being said they were shilling BTC in 2011 under $5.

Best to think for yourself in this space and roll with the punches. I am hodling my pirate chain......herd is everywhere but privacy coins (which spells opportunity).

PAYtience is the most valuable virtue in this game.