Podcast recommendations

TheMoralLaw

Banned
The Daily Shoah... both for ultra-high level political analysis and entertainment value, this is the #1 podcast. It's extremely high-quality like a Howard Stern or Opie & Anthony. I don't agree with their agnostic, sometimes religiophobic point of view, but there has to be one propaganda outlet that hits hardest, and this is it. Still available on Apple pdcasts.

VeritasVincit

Chicken
Other Christian
My favorite podcasts for Christian preaching and teaching are Ted Shuttlesworth Jr's (Miracle Word) podcast and his cousin's podcast Jonathan Shuttlesworth, Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne, and David Lankford (voice of evangelism)

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Good podcast for anyone looking into a deeper spiritual understanding:

Important to listen in order (from the first onward).

I've asked other Biblical scholars about this show, and they told me that while the presenters' theories are interesting, they are not well-supported and are largely based on speculation.

For example, there is no evidence for Fr. de Young's claim that the Nephilim were spawned in a demonic sex ritual. The Book of Enoch, which they treat as almost canonical, was rejected by the Council of Nicea for good reason: much of the original text was altered by the time it came to the Early Church.

So listen to the show, but bear in mind that it is mostly speculation.

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Tim Kelly is one of my favourites. He's well read and well informed and has good guests.
Tim kelly's Our Interesting Times is my #1 podcast. Does anyone know what has happened to him? No new podcasts showing up for me since Aug 28: Episode 221: The FDA "approved" Jab

Also I've been slowly listening to his back catalog, as he has the best guests, and now those old podcasts are not streaming from my podcast app. I can see the titles but it won't load them. Has he been banned?

I would love to donate to him, but he never tells you where you can find/contact him. I really hope nothing's happened to the show.

If you like history at all Hardcore History with Dan Carlin is phenomenal. I have even paid for a CD of some of his back works (you can listen to the current episodes for free, but they are removed after a period).

HeavyHanded

Robin
Catholic
Tim kelly's Our Interesting Times is my #1 podcast. Does anyone know what has happened to him? No new podcasts showing up for me since Aug 28: Episode 221: The FDA "approved" Jab

Also I've been slowly listening to his back catalog, as he has the best guests, and now those old podcasts are not streaming from my podcast app. I can see the titles but it won't load them. Has he been banned?

I would love to donate to him, but he never tells you where you can find/contact him. I really hope nothing's happened to the show.

If you like history at all Hardcore History with Dan Carlin is phenomenal. I have even paid for a CD of some of his back works (you can listen to the current episodes for free, but they are removed after a period).
Tim is back. Seems like he was pretty sick.

BasedBaker

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Here's some mainstream podcasts that I like that are available on Apple podcasts. I know, they aren't as based and redpilled and we would all like, but for everyone with an iPhone they are right there and not bad.

History of Rome- Mike Duncan - this one is pretty popular and I'm sure most have listened to it, but for anyone who hasn't it's worthwhile. Keep in mind he's not a Christian.

Byzantium and the Crusades- Nick Holmes- currently listening to this one. Again, not a Christian, but so far pretty good. It's from the Byzantium view of the Crusades. You know, when then the Byzantines back stabbed the Latins in the back while they were doing all the work haha. Sorry Ortho-bros, couldn't resist that one. But you all will like this one from what I have listened to so far. But again, a lot more episodes to go so it may get gay and SJW.

Norman Centuries- Lars Brownworth this podcast covers the Norman in Italy. I have not listened to it yet.

History of Europe, Key Battles- Carl Rylett- the guy has a pretty annoying voice, but the podcast seems to be ok and I've listened to the Battle of Marathon all the way up the Great Northern War. He seems to just present facts, but I highly doubt he's a Christian but seems to want facts out there. He does recommend Sharon Eastbaugh or whatever her name is podcast about the Crusades which is just pure anti-Christian propaganda.

Z-Blog Power Hour- The Z-Man- I really like the Z Man and I do think he does a great job presenting topics and especially to normies.

Life Is Worth Living: A Fulton J. Sheen Catholic Podcast- recordings from his ABC show. Highly recommend.

SSPX Podcast- Everything to do with the SSPX. If you are curious about the SSPX this podcast is your best educational information.

Audio Books on podcast

USF Lit2Go- a podcast of classic books but some crap in there too. I've listened to Journey of the Center of the Earth and have 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea up next.

Alexander the Great- loyalbooks.com- This is a reading of the book Alexander the Great: Son of the gods - I enjoyed the voice of the lady who reads the book. The book was written in the 1800's so it is much more trust worthy. Loyalbooks.com podcast has more audiobooks too.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
Not long ago I started listening to "Be Unconstrained" :

Have heard a lot of episodes lately, he (Myles Wakeham) is a former Australian who moved to America in the 80s and made it big in the early days of computers. Lives in Arizona now. .He has been up and down though, lost it all and made it back a few times, had challenges along the way such as a car accident where other passengers died on him and he almost died himself (wasn't the driver). I think he lost consciousness, can't remember the exact story.

It is deeply critical of many aspects of the globohomo world, but mainly focused on the compulsion to be plugged into the 9 to 5 and get into debt, thus being constrained. People who like hacker news would probably get right into it, deeply analytical take on the things we are programmed to do and brainwashed to think. It is a bit like frugality through quantified self, but he has a different catch phrase to describe it, something about "the art of contrarian thinking". I am quite analytical myself but not as much as him - he proscribes some things I couldn't imagine doing, like deeply analysing the electricity consumption of your house, but it is good listening. I don't listen to it particularly for financial advice, it is more the concepts for mentally removing yourself from the matrix.

Was also listening Brother Augustine ( @MichaelWitcoff 's ) podcast interviewing @Roosh the other day.

Well, it is a good idea Roosh has, more interview style podcasts not just interacting with fans, was enjoyable listening. Also heard one about some Christian character in the US pushing an unusual and ungodly line about making money bringing you closer to God, never knew that such a sect exists and has followers.

Would like to hear an abridged version of "the masons and their lies", have more patience to listen than to read. My jogging route goes past a masonic temple and some other temples of knightly orders and I start to wonder what exactly they are up to. I read a fictional but historic novel once with a backdrop of jewish and masonic conspiracies, where there's smoke there's fire so it's probably not simply harmless.

BasedBaker

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Byzantium and the Crusades- Nick Holmes- currently listening to this one. Again, not a Christian, but so far pretty good. It's from the Byzantium view of the Crusades. You know, when then the Byzantines back stabbed the Latins in the back while they were doing all the work haha. Sorry Ortho-bros, couldn't resist that one. But you all will like this one from what I have listened to so far. But again, a lot more episodes to go so it may get gay and SJW.
Well, it has gotten pretty anti-Christian. He's going the route of every other podcast about the Crusades and framing the Crusaders as greedy, cruel, hateful and all the other adjectives that are thrown around. Has yet to say a bad word about the Mohammedans and only slightly critized the Byzantines. Whenever the Crusaders score a victory is always portrayed as getting lucky and catching the Turks off guard or only a minor victory. When the Turks get a score, it's always how the Crusaders were such fools and the honorable and smarter Turks best them.

JoeChill

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
I really like Radio Albion's podcasts, especially "The Orthodox Nationalist" and "The Daily Nationalist." They're clean and get to the point without spending hours on filler material. Heck, even old episodes of "Mysterium Fasces" are worthwhile (if you can find them, Florian Geyer doesn't make them anymore).

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Church of the eternal logos has great long format with very interesting topics ranging from Orthodox theology, to masculinity, cultural analysis, corona analysis. Furthermore, not a podcast but Peter Santanello has fantastic series on countries you wouldn't visit such as Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Very educational and perspective changing especially on the people.

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
I really like Radio Albion's podcasts, especially "The Orthodox Nationalist" and "The Daily Nationalist." They're clean and get to the point without spending hours on filler material. Heck, even old episodes of "Mysterium Fasces" are worthwhile (if you can find them, Florian Geyer doesn't make them anymore).
Do you know if there is a copy of this podcast floating somewhere? MP3 is not available.

JoeChill

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
Do you know if there is a copy of this podcast floating somewhere? MP3 is not available.
You can find it here: https://www.radioalbion.com/

Aboulia

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Yeah, that's why I save everything, and tend to reupload banned content elsewhere. I have almost all of the Mysterium Fasces podcasts, but never reuploaded out of respect since he took them down himself.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Not a podcast but a video travel series Peter Santenello does great interviews during travel with the locals. Fantastic depth check out his youtube channel as he goes to off the radar countries such as Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.