Politicians who test positive for COVID

bmw633

Woodpecker
Despite being vaxxed twice and boosted twice, as well as being the best possible approved medical care, Biden is sick again.

magaman

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
That's my take on it.
For the NPC Drones & the Covid Cultists.
A convenient 'reason' to kick the bumbling puppet to the curb.
Hillary would be the ultimate accelerationist candidate out of the three. Ironically, that may be the best thing that could happen at this point. The entire system is way beyond saving at this point and the sooner everything collapses, the sooner the Christian phoenix can rise from the ashes.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
So it’s been well established that PCR is and always was an invalid diagnostic “ test” platform. So much so that FDA quietly ( as in very very quietly ) withdrew the EUA for it on 1/1/2022.

That begs the question…If that’s the case…what in the frig is being used for testing since? I can’t find ANYTHING on what’s being used in lieu.

If they said Sleepy Joe got swabbed and tested positive for corruption and child diddling I’d have more confidence in the “results “

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FY77WgCXEAImJaP

From 2021...

FY8OHoGWYAAo2pP

Last edited:

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
So it’s been well established that PCR is and always was an invalid diagnostic “ test” platform. So much so that FDA quietly ( as in very very quietly ) withdrew the EUA for it on 1/1/2022.

That begs the question…If that’s the case…what in the frig is being used for testing since? I can’t find ANYTHING on what’s being used in lieu.

If they said Sleepy Joe got swabbed and tested positive for corruption and child diddling I’d have more confidence in the “results “
I've been asking similar questions. Since the PCR test was acknowledged as bogus, what type of test is this new one? Literally, the best any (lay-person) has said to me is "it's the rapid test.":rolleyes:

Budoslavic's post indicated the President's physician calls it an "antigen" test, so I guess that's a step forward. It took a POTUS double-dip for me to get any info on this test, not that I really care.

This week, two employees tested positive. We notified an elderly part-time employee that is CV-terrified and the poor man went straight back into hyper-vigilance. He wants to know if I will require these two men to test negative before returning. I told him we'll wait and see how the facts develop, but so long as they feel ill they stay away. The elderly man then stated that the current CV test has many false negatives but few false positives. That's news to me. Honk.

As he was getting worked up and on his CV pedestal, I advised that one man's doctor had told him: "when you're feeling better, just call your boss and work it out with him for when to come back!" :D:laughter:

At least some Docs are figuring out the practical solutions.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
There are two facts the reading and viewing public are expected to believe when consuming this story:
1) The sleepy, bumbling, demented, hair-sniffing, illegitimate puppet tyrant has received the injections being referred to as "vaccines" and "boosters."
2) He has contracted the killer virus.

However, neither of these are true. Therefore, this can be summarily dismissed as a non-story as it's a total fabrication with no basis in or relevance to reality.

We can only speculate as to why the rulers chose to disseminate this fabrication through its official propaganda channels. It may be to provide an excuse for removing the mushy-brained figurehead and instating the Harris-Pelosi regime which will be even more compliant with the wishes of the puppetmasters, to convince the reluctant public of the necessity of additional injections due to the "waning efficiency" of the previous concoctions, or simply to keep the killer virus at the forefront of proletariat consciousness and discussion.

Whatever it is, we'd do well not to believe it and instead to try to think about what the true purpose of the fantasy is and what barbarities it may be used to justify. It's up to thinking people to look beyond the headlines and to discern their real meaning and intent. In this sense, it's no different than any other false and misleading information reported by the mouthpieces of the regime.