Poll: Is there anything that would make you change your mind or get one of the covid vaccines?

Is there anything that would make you change your mind or get one of the covid vaccines?

• I have been vaccinated

• I intend to get vaccinated soon

• Maybe well into the future; perhaps with reliable/older tech than mRNA; I need long term data

• Something would have to change dramatically for me to get any of the vaccines

• Not a chance. You can vaccinate my cold dead body.

• Why are you even asking this? What is wrong with the author?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cosine

Sparrow
It seems I view the vaccines very differently from nearly everyone here.

The hype is excessive. But I'd rather get injected with a benign version of the virus than catch the actual virus.

I'd post this in the vaccine megathread but don't know how to poll when not the OP.

It seems I view the vaccines very differently from nearly everyone here.

The hype is excessive. But I'd rather get injected with a benign version of the virus than catch the actual virus.

I'd post this in the vaccine megathread but don't know how to poll when not the OP.
Dude have you not been paying attention these injections are anything but benign. This is a therapy not a vaccine one which will change DNA and potentially mess up how your immune system works. Also there is the issue of auto immune diseases.

DanielH

Pelican
The research I did on the mRNA vaccines quickly led into researching "traditional" vaccines. What I have found, I will never receive another vaccine for anything. If I have children they will not receive any vaccines for anything either.
Same with me. The flu shot may as well be raw sewage. For the OP, here's the ingredients to the annual flu shot:

Mercury
Aluminum
Formaldehyde
Chicken egg protein
Multiple viruses
Antibiotics

That's not traditional. For traditional I think you'd have to go back to sniffing smallpox scab powder. There is no vaccine that I'm aware of which is merely a benign version of a disease in a harmless fluid medium.

kel

Ostrich
My willingness to take a vaccine is based on:

1) How much faith I have in the institutions that produced that vaccine
2) How much risk there is from the virus to me or others

Both are effectively zero, whereas the long-term risk from the injections - even leaving aside all the political stuff around it - is unknown but definitely non-zero.

Gonna be nah from me dawg.

STG

Woodpecker
Same with me. The flu shot may as well be raw sewage. For the OP, here's the ingredients to the annual flu shot:

Mercury
Aluminum
Formaldehyde
Chicken egg protein
Multiple viruses
Antibiotics

That's not traditional. For traditional I think you'd have to go back to sniffing smallpox scab powder. There is no vaccine that I'm aware of which is merely a benign version of a disease in a harmless fluid medium.
Yes.

Watch the video on this page, its the single best source I have found for informing people on vaccines:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaccine-secrets-parents-should-know-before-vaccinate/

Given that all the wrong people are involved with the vaxx - i.e. Bill Gates / Fauci, other globohomos - think it's going to be almost impossible to convince me - if I had a gun held to my head and was forced to choose, I'd probably take the Russian vaccine over the rest

The research I did on the mRNA vaccines quickly led into researching "traditional" vaccines. What I have found, I will never receive another vaccine for anything. If I have children they will not receive any vaccines for anything either.

Care to expand on what your research found?

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I don’t subscribe to many of the extreme conspiracies that go unchecked around here, I believe things are much closer to the surface. But you don’t need to have a tin foil hat on in order to see that it’s not in your best interest to take an experimental vaccine, which is not even a vaccine, for an illness which won’t kill you being produced by companies which will not face liability for it.

Do you really need more than that?

A friend just told me we have a made-in-Quebec vaccine that is much more akin to a traditional flu vaccine than the mRNA stuff that is being pushed, but I need to find out more about it. Is there anything else like this out there?

A vaccine firstly has to be morally „acceptable“, i.e. no hidden agenda and no fetal matter, which company/entities are profiting from the vaccine etc.; secondly it has to have a risk/reward ratio that is acceptable, e.g. how high is the probability of getting the respective illness, how high is my survival rate, what are the side effects of the illness and the vaccine, how much research has been conducted. If there is long term data, I will consider a vaccine after carefully assessing the risk/reward profile. There are reasons for taking certain vaccines, but as of now, the Covid vaccine is utter bs.

STG

Woodpecker
Care to expand on what your research found?
Start by reading about SV40, a monkey kidney virus that has been proven to cause cancer in humans and was present in the polio vaccines. This virus is present in people who received the polio vaccine, and possibly in their children as well.

https://www.sv40foundation.org/cpv-link/

https://www.sv40foundation.org/types/

Vaccines are made in animal tissues. Within these animal tissues are animal virus that are latent in the host animal but may be pathogenic in humans.

Also, check out the video on this page: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaccine-secrets-parents-should-know-before-vaccinate/

This is an excellent book on the subject as well: Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science

If Bill Gates goes on a livestream around the globe alongside Bill Clinton, Fauci, and many others who've pushed this so-called "vaccine", all wearing a sackcloth, faces covered in ashes and dirt, kneeling in front of the Blessed Sacrament, wailing and begging God for forgiveness and imploring all of us not to take the vaccine...

I STILL wouldn't take it!

"Not a chance. You can vaccinate my cold dead body." is still maintaining a strong lead but "Why are you even asking this? What is wrong with the author?" is coming in strong around the turn of the final lap with a full head of steam. It appears "Not a chance. You can vaccinate my cold dead body." is pulling in for a pit stop to change tires- That's a bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it pays off for him.

Kentemo

Robin
Gold Member
With the new variants in India, Brazil, etc... is it safe to assume that the virus is evolving and gets more dangerous because of all the people that are vaccinated? Meaning, they are the super spreaders and the virus needs to evolve.

In that hypothetical scenario, would it be better to have the vaccine? I know usually a virus gets more contagious when it evolves but less serious. Doesn't seem to be the case if you believe the media (which I don't, but still, I need to know for sure).

I want to travel soon, but whether I take the vaccine or not, it seems like I am putting myself in danger regardless... I don't know anymore.
I clicked ''I need more data''. I really need more data from objective sources. This is all a shit show.

DanielH

Pelican
With the new variants in India, Brazil, etc... is it safe to assume that the virus is involving and gets more dangerous because of all the people that are vaccinated? Meaning, they are the super spreaders and the virus needs to evolve.

In that hypothetical scenario, would it be better to have the vaccine?

I want to travel soon, but whether I take the vaccine or not, it seems like I am putting myself in danger regardless... I don't know anymore.
I clicked ''I need more data''. I really need more data from objective sources. This is all a shit show.
Viruses typically don't get more deadly after mutations, because that makes them more easily detectable, which in turn forces that person to be quarantined or die before spreading. And if it mutates, the vaccines aren't even ready to deal with that anyways. You'd be getting a covid-19 or -20 shot when we're on covid -21.

Read the main coronavirus vaccine thread here for all the risks and objective data you want. It's all there. Prion diseases, herpes, disease spiking in countries AFTER vaccines are introduced. Go see for yourself.

Kentemo

Robin
Gold Member
Viruses typically don't get more deadly after mutations, because that makes them more easily detectable, which in turn forces that person to be quarantined or die before spreading. And if it mutates, the vaccines aren't even ready to deal with that anyways. You'd be getting a covid-19 or -20 shot when we're on covid -21.

Read the main coronavirus vaccine thread here for all the risks and objective data you want. It's all there. Prion diseases, herpes, disease spiking in countries AFTER vaccines are introduced. Go see for yourself.

Yeah, I edited my reply after you posted. I know, usually, it's less serious and more contagious, so the virus has a better chance in survival.

I guess I am just worried the virus will evolve faster and will attack those people with no vaccines a lot heavier, meaning they will be more sick.