Poll: Is there anything that would make you change your mind or get one of the covid vaccines?

Is there anything that would make you change your mind or get one of the covid vaccines?

• I have been vaccinated

• I intend to get vaccinated soon

• Maybe well into the future; perhaps with reliable/older tech than mRNA; I need long term data

• Something would have to change dramatically for me to get any of the vaccines

• Not a chance. You can vaccinate my cold dead body.

• Why are you even asking this? What is wrong with the author?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It seems I view the vaccines very differently from nearly everyone here.

The hype is excessive. But I'd rather get injected with a benign version of the virus than catch the actual virus.

I'd post this in the vaccine megathread but don't know how to poll when not the OP.
The only ones that qualify AFAIK are sinovac and sputnik. Good luck getting ahold of either.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
It seems I view the vaccines very differently from nearly everyone here.

The hype is excessive. But I'd rather get injected with a benign version of the virus than catch the actual virus.

I'd post this in the vaccine megathread but don't know how to poll when not the OP.

So with all the vast information available on this forum, let alone the whole internet, this is the conclusion you come up with!?

Sad!

This is getting beyond ad nauseum.

In addition to all the other toxic metals one of the posters above mentioned, the enemy is literally tricking you into filling your blood and body (your temple) with dead unborn human cells, so we are all partaking in the leftovers of a satanic blood orgy every time a (((vaccine))) is injected into your body.

Human serum albumin is what they are calling it, slyly making it seem like adult but in truth the fetal and adult albumin are almost indistinguishable. The same thing with crushing up bugs for candy and putting blood in food supplies etc, if they can't get you to openly mock Christ, they will get you to do it without even realizing it and laugh at you with their demonic puppeteers behind closed curtains.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2020/PHdata/Tmy/2020HB-05044-R000219-Wrinn 15, Chris-TMY.PDF

Rum

Pigeon
Stop calling it a "vaccine" - please.

I totally "get it" that that's what it's commonly called, and it seems like a very vaccine-like shot...but from the definitions I've read and the physicians I've listened to on various videos, etc. this new shot is NOT actually a vaccine.

We should be accurate when we talk about this shot, or refer to it. We should call it what it is: an experimental gene modification injection.

(Now, that's assuming it even is experimental. What if - and I know this sounds unlikely - but what if the various companies and governmental organizations knew exactly what the injection will do? What if this has been placed through numerous trials for years, and is now being administered for a different purpose than the world is being told about? Just something I thought of.)

The research I did on the mRNA vaccines quickly led into researching "traditional" vaccines. What I have found, I will never receive another vaccine for anything. If I have children they will not receive any vaccines for anything either.
Doesn’t this seem excessive to you? There are certainly too many vaccines nowadays, but some are certainly necessary as well.

I have no intentions to take the Covid vaccine, but the polio vaccine and smallpox vaccine for example have save hundreds of millions of lives.

STG

Woodpecker
Doesn’t this seem excessive to you? There are certainly too many vaccines nowadays, but some are certainly necessary as well.

I have no intentions to take the Covid vaccine, but the polio vaccine and smallpox vaccine for example have save hundreds of millions of lives.
No and if you had read my post earlier in the thread you would see how the polio vaccine is directly responsible for giving people the cancer causing Simian Virus 40. This is an animal virus that comes from the monkey kidney tissues used to create the polio vaccine.

Most of the autoimmune diseases, cancer, autism, and all the other relatively new diseases are the result of vaccines.

No and if you had read my post earlier in the thread you would see how the polio vaccine is directly responsible for giving people the cancer causing Simian Virus 40. This is an animal virus that comes from the monkey kidney tissues used to create the polio vaccine.

Most of the autoimmune diseases, cancer, autism, and all the other relatively new diseases are the result of vaccines.
But even if that is true, don’t you think those two vaccines have done far more good than harm in history, especially the smallpox vaccine?

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
With the new variants in India, Brazil, etc... is it safe to assume that the virus is evolving and gets more dangerous because of all the people that are vaccinated? Meaning, they are the super spreaders and the virus needs to evolve.

In that hypothetical scenario, would it be better to have the vaccine? I know usually a virus gets more contagious when it evolves but less serious. Doesn't seem to be the case if you believe the media (which I don't, but still, I need to know for sure).

I want to travel soon, but whether I take the vaccine or not, it seems like I am putting myself in danger regardless... I don't know anymore.
I clicked ''I need more data''. I really need more data from objective sources. This is all a shit show.
-Eat a healthy diet (more green leafy vegetables, lean meat / less sugar and processed foods)
-Get regular exercise and sunlight*
-Supplement with high dose Vitamin C (pure powder form) / zinc / Vitamin D3*

As long as youre not a sorry sack phat phuck the immune system you were born with will protect you against this slightly more virulent form of cold virus (200 plus corona viruses).

Plus dont fall for the MSM bull shite. India is spiking because of the vaccine not in spite of it.

Some of you guys still think this is an organic pandemic and this is "conspiracy theory"

If the vaccine works then why is India spiking 100 days after a massive rollout?

Go back and read through the criticisms thread (and others) .

This exact scenario was predicted

Last edited:
If this was a real pandemic, we would understand who, how and when the virus spread(s). Yet, the powers that be are hesitant and won't
even show us mere peasants how their mRNA "vaccine" works, let alone it's sequencing.

I will again re-state, for the government and tech shills what real people actually think. Because, let us be honest: the wisest know such characters lurk on this forum.

1. If this really is a pandemic, why are corporations fighting against each other for their share of the "vaccine" market?

2. If this really is a pandemic, why do national and local governments favor vice-like businesses, while forcing faith-based organizations/churches to be closed, in the name of public "health"?

3. If this really is a pandemic, why are the rich living it up and not following CDC "guidelines"?

4. If this really is a pandemic, why was there a trillion-dollar transfer of wealth from the working and middle-class our dearly beloved, psychotic and kleptocratic political and elite class?

5. If this really is a pandemic, why are the majority of social security aged recipients in the category of the highest fatalities?

Answer: well, I guess it's every man's choice to figure out whether he wants the truth or not..

If Big Pharma wants money, I would rather the government tax us, so we the people can pay Big Pharma to leave us alone.

I'd risk cancer down the line to prevent polio. Very good risk to reward ratio there.

bucky

Ostrich
I very, very much don't want to get the vaccine, to the point that I'm willing to never return to the EU countries, some of which are among my favorite places in the world, to avoid getting it. The tough choice is going to come when, probably not if, getting vaccinated becomes a requirement to continue my employment.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I was
If this was a real pandemic, we would understand who, how and when the virus spread(s). Yet, the powers that be are hesitant and won't
even show us mere peasants how their mRNA "vaccine" works, let alone it's sequencing.

I will again re-state, for the government and tech shills what real people actually think. Because, let us be honest: the wisest know such characters lurk on this forum.

1. If this really is a pandemic, why are corporations fighting against each other for their share of the "vaccine" market?

2. If this really is a pandemic, why do national and local governments favor vice-like businesses, while forcing faith-based organizations/churches to be closed, in the name of public "health"?

3. If this really is a pandemic, why are the rich living it up and not following CDC "guidelines"?

4. If this really is a pandemic, why was there a trillion-dollar transfer of wealth from the working and middle-class our dearly beloved, psychotic and kleptocratic political and elite class?

5. If this really is a pandemic, why are the majority of social security aged recipients in the category of the highest fatalities?

Answer: well, I guess it's every man's choice to figure out whether he wants the truth or not..

If Big Pharma wants money, I would rather the government tax us, so we the people can pay Big Pharma to leave us alone.

I was speaking with a friend the other day and I said Id be relieved to know this was all just a a money grab.

I mean I know it is that also but if it were only that rather than the nefarious acceleration of the destruction of personal liberty it is ever increasingly apparent that it is Id still be angry... yet less concerned for the future