Poll: Is there anything that would make you change your mind or get one of the covid vaccines?

Is there anything that would make you change your mind or get one of the covid vaccines?

• I have been vaccinated

• I intend to get vaccinated soon

• Maybe well into the future; perhaps with reliable/older tech than mRNA; I need long term data

• Something would have to change dramatically for me to get any of the vaccines

• Not a chance. You can vaccinate my cold dead body.

• Why are you even asking this? What is wrong with the author?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Re-read the death statistics, most people died after the polio vaccine came out.
I don't need to read the statistics because I already know that zero Americans died of polio last year. Polio has been completely eradicated thanks to the work of Jonas Salk.

As I also stated earlier, hundreds of millions of lives have been saved thanks to the smallpox vaccine of Edward Jenner, a man who has saved more lives than any other person to walk the earth. I can't think of a time I've met someone with smallpox and I don't think it magically disappeared on its own either. I'm as reluctant to line up for a gene therapy shot as the next guy here, but a lot of RVFrs now seem to believe that nearly evey vaccine is harmful, which is ridiculous.

Anyone who has been on this forum a while probably remembers Quintus. Here is a pretty good article he wrote back on Return of Kings.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Sure - there is one thing that would change my mind.

If the elite - the full monetary elite (owners of the central banks etc) abdicated surrendering their power live on TV, then the very same elite announcing the countless lies spread, ordering their lackeys and high servants (politicians, media, entertainment moguls, scientists etc) to change everything to a sane system. If they did all of that, then I would be willing to take a shot just for that.

Though disclosing the truth would uncover the insanity of vaccines themselves, so next you know all vaccines would be abolished as they suppressed the truth about those evil concoctions for centuries now. But yeah - if we get such a strong system change, then I am willing to take any shot even in multiple doses if that is what it takes for them to do it.

Though the author of this thread considered some 'credible information' that could sway my mind as if that really exists.

If COVID was actually deadly, like Ebola I would seriously consider a vaccine. Even if there were clear uncertainties or health downsides relating to the vacc.

Otherwise no, not big on vaccines anyway, think I took the flu vaccine once when I was younger (maybe 18) and that was it.

DanielH

Pelican
Yeah, I edited my reply after you posted. I know, usually, it's less serious and more contagious, so the virus has a better chance in survival.

I guess I am just worried the virus will evolve faster and will attack those people with no vaccines a lot heavier, meaning they will be more sick.

I was sent that by someone I know. Best reason to not get vaccinated. Many common ailments ONLY occur in vaccinated people such as ADHD, several others are several times more likely in the vaccinated, such as asthma.

Same with me. The flu shot may as well be raw sewage. For the OP, here's the ingredients to the annual flu shot:

Mercury
Aluminum
Formaldehyde
Chicken egg protein
Multiple viruses
Antibiotics

That's not traditional. For traditional I think you'd have to go back to sniffing smallpox scab powder. There is no vaccine that I'm aware of which is merely a benign version of a disease in a harmless fluid medium.

Crap. That means I may have been poisoned by the mandatory vaccines in Primary school(equivalent to Elementary School in the USA).

DanielH

Pelican
Crap. That means I may have been poisoned by the mandatory vaccines in Primary school(equivalent to Elementary School in the USA).
Yeah, I got the flu shot this year for employment reasons. I can't justify ever getting another shot again. Check out the video I shared. At 9:20 it shows the health outcomes for adults who've been vaccinated. In short we're many times more likely to have chronic illness of all sorts.

I was sent that by someone I know. Best reason to not get vaccinated. Many common ailments ONLY occur in vaccinated people such as ADHD, several others are several times more likely in the vaccinated, such as asthma.

bucky

Ostrich
I don’t subscribe to many of the extreme conspiracies that go unchecked around here, I believe things are much closer to the surface. But you don’t need to have a tin foil hat on in order to see that it’s not in your best interest to take an experimental vaccine, which is not even a vaccine, for an illness which won’t kill you being produced by companies which will not face liability for it.

Do you really need more than that?
Well then you need to do some more research my friend. I recommend you to study some more of the elite we're dealing with, who these people are and what their goals are. Then I think that you won't speak about extreme conspiracies, for it will be clear to you what we're dealing with (and that's more than close to the surface lol). Check out Elite writings series by Jay Dyer, he has a playlist on youtube. Check out his work on the great reset and transhumanism too, for I think the latter and the presume depopulation aspect involved in this scheme is what you now see as extreme. So you're on the good way, but there's some more depth to be gained

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Based Joe Rogan?

He has been based for a while though. The Snowden episode seemed weird and, of course, had he asked the truly interesting questions, his channel would have been deleted instantly / maybe even would have gotten him killed.

He probably realizes that those comments could get his channel removed or at least demonatized

I don't need to read the statistics because I already know that zero Americans died of polio last year.

Willful ignorance.

I'm willing to accept some vaccines work but the statistics regarding the historic efficiency of vaccines show they likely were not the reason you don't see polio today nor any other disease. Wait until you find out there was no wave of iron lungs in the US and that too was just a fake media photo op.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
I don't need to read the statistics because I already know that zero Americans died of polio last year. Polio has been completely eradicated thanks to the work of Jonas Salk.

As I also stated earlier, hundreds of millions of lives have been saved thanks to the smallpox vaccine of Edward Jenner, a man who has saved more lives than any other person to walk the earth. I can't think of a time I've met someone with smallpox and I don't think it magically disappeared on its own either. I'm as reluctant to line up for a gene therapy shot as the next guy here, but a lot of RVFrs now seem to believe that nearly evey vaccine is harmful, which is ridiculous.

Anyone who has been on this forum a while probably remembers Quintus. Here is a pretty good article he wrote back on Return of Kings.

You are missing some crucial information about polio (and other deadly diseases, including smallpox). These diseases caused massive harm at a time early in the industrial revolution where people lived in horrible tenements, with no ventilation, terrible nutrition, raw sewage in the streets, drinking from extremely polluted rivers an working 16 hours a day starting at 10 years old. The average life span in some of these cities was 35 years. The death rate from all these diseases that we are told were cured by vaccines was reduced to nearly zero BEFORE the vaccines were used. The downward trend follows the increased working standards, indoor plumbing and better nutrition.

Polio used to be ANY condition that resulted in the paralysis of ANY part of the body for 24 hours or more. There was a huge array of ailments that were termed "polio". DDT insecticide was pushed as something safe to spray on kids, and put on their food. It was sprayed in neighborhoods regularly. DDT poisoning would have fallen under polio since it caused the symptoms. To make matters worse, the Rockefeller funded "non profits" would take tanker trucks of DDT to places where there was a polio outbreak and spray down everything because they claimed that polio was carried by flies.

At some point, DDT was discontinued and around the same time the definition of polio was changed to be paralysis of the body associated with wild polio virus. This reclassification alone dropped the incidents of "polio" to a small percentage. There are places in the world where nearly all the population have wild poliovirus in their bodies and nobody has any symptoms, which calls into question weather this virus itself even causes the conditions we are told.

Of course, the vaccine receives all the credit.

I would recommend you read the books "Rockefeller Medicine Men" and "Dissolving Illusions". These two books will help you understand the history of the people behind the push for vaccinations. They will also help you understand the conditions that led to the high mortality rates of these diseases in the first place and how these conditions DO NOT exist for the vast majority of the western world. They will leave it up to you to decide WHY this is the case and weather or not the vaccination program was indented to cause harm.

My child is not vaccinated, and I know a few others who are not. None of our kids have had to visit the doctor or take medication for anything. My daughter has literally never been sick. Of course this is a study of one, but other families with unvaccinated kids will tell you the same. The MSM will tell you this is because these families who don't vaccinate also feed their kids well etc (which is probably true). There are plenty people who eat healthy who have chronically ill kids. You decide if there is any truth here.

Kentemo

Robin
Gold Member
Well, I don't think that graph is that objective either.

People that were sick in the past, are more likely to get a vaccine, than people that never had a problem in their life. I mean you can make these things look like you want.

gravitas

Pigeon
Not only do I refuse ALL vaccines and the new pseudo-vaccine but that's including ALL allopathic medical drugs today too - all are poison. Prevention is the key.

But while I don't discourage you to seek valuable information consider the following:

The nocebo effect is as powerful as the placebo one. So for all of us here who are aware about the dangers of this new pseudo-vaccine the negative effects could be even stronger than in those who are oblivious to them, should we become so unlucky and get the shot forced on us.

Last edited:

STG

Woodpecker
I'd risk cancer down the line to prevent polio. Very good risk to reward ratio there.
vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-1.png

Looks to me that Polio was already on its way out even without the vaccine.

STG

Woodpecker
I'd risk cancer down the line to prevent polio. Very good risk to reward ratio there.
Two diseases that have trended downward with all the others, yet vaccines were never used.

Correlation does not mean causation so what is really going on here?

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-Typhoid.jpg

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-Scarlet-Fever.jpg