Poll: Is there anything that would make you change your mind or get one of the covid vaccines?

Is there anything that would make you change your mind or get one of the covid vaccines?

• I have been vaccinated

• I intend to get vaccinated soon

• Maybe well into the future; perhaps with reliable/older tech than mRNA; I need long term data

• Something would have to change dramatically for me to get any of the vaccines

• Not a chance. You can vaccinate my cold dead body.

• Why are you even asking this? What is wrong with the author?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MtnMan

Woodpecker

I was sent that by someone I know. Best reason to not get vaccinated. Many common ailments ONLY occur in vaccinated people such as ADHD, several others are several times more likely in the vaccinated, such as asthma.
Yep, this pretty much sums it up. Once you shake off the inDOCTrination about vaccines, it becomes very simple that vaccines are poison and hazardous to your health. Couple that with the fact that the diseases we are vaccinated against have almost zero chance of causing problems in a well nourished and well cared for child.

It is really very simple, and it makes perfect sense.

Fenaroli

Sparrow
I voted not a chance, because of the use of fetal tissue from abortions, complete deal breaker. And also we have no idea what long term issues will arise from them mRNA vaccines.

If a vaccine didn't use aborted fetal tissues and used older inactivated technology would be the only situation I'd take it. But even then, that's like taking a flu shot, useless!

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
I voted not a chance, because of the use of fetal tissue from abortions, complete deal breaker. And also we have no idea what long term issues will arise from them mRNA vaccines.

If a vaccine didn't use aborted fetal tissues and used older inactivated technology would be the only situation I'd take it. But even then, that's like taking a flu shot, useless!

High mr. FBI. Again we meet eh?>

mandolini

Chicken

If the virus were to become more deadly, or if I needed a vaccine in order to travel, and if it had been a few years to where the long-term effects were known (and mostly safe), I would take the Coronavac vaccine or one of the Sinopharm ones. Those are the only "big names" so far that do not use aborted fetal cells and they use the whole inactivated virus. I don't care for the aluminum in them but I wouldn't take it "just because."

They use fetal cells for Rubella and Chickenpox vaccines - both mostly harmless diseases (and having chickenpox appears to actually protect against other conditions). It's almost like they want everyone to participate in their false communion with no semblance of a moral justification. The COVID ones you receive as an adult able to judge right and wrong, further cementing any bad moral decisions done while you were under the protection of your parents. The whole world is climbing over each other to further open themselves to demonic influence; demanding an innocent body unwillingly sacrificed for our mortal body be injected into them instead of demanding the Churches be open so we can receive His Body willingly given up for us so we can have life eternal.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
If the virus were to become more deadly, or if I needed a vaccine in order to travel, and if it had been a few years to where the long-term effects were known (and mostly safe), I would take the Coronavac vaccine or one of the Sinopharm ones. Those are the only "big names" so far that do not use aborted fetal cells and they use the whole inactivated virus. I don't care for the aluminum in them but I wouldn't take it "just because."

They use fetal cells for Rubella and Chickenpox vaccines - both mostly harmless diseases (and having chickenpox appears to actually protect against other conditions). It's almost like they want everyone to participate in their false communion with no semblance of a moral justification. The COVID ones you receive as an adult able to judge right and wrong, further cementing any bad moral decisions done while you were under the protection of your parents. The whole world is climbing over each other to further open themselves to demonic influence; demanding an innocent body unwillingly sacrificed for our mortal body be injected into them instead of demanding the Churches be open so we can receive His Body willingly given up for us so we can have life eternal.
My parents made me play with kids whom had chickenpox. Herd immunity