Pope Francis is destroying the Catholic Church

Do we need a new pope?

• YES - like yesterday!

Votes: 235 90.7%
  • NO - he's alright.

Votes: 24 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a Catholic, but have been exposed to some of it when I was dating this lady for a while. I'll never understand this current Pope was selected. He says of the dumbest stuff I've ever heard come from a Pope. Why do Catholics not demand better?

The Church has been infiltrated. This infiltration has actively taken place since the late 19th century, culminating in success at Vatican II. You may read Taylor Marshalls book Infiltration to learn more.

Catholics become complacent. I wont get into it, but if you see how many "Catholics" arent actually Catholic at all, you come to the conclusion that we (Real Catholics that follow Tradition) deserve this. Some say The Church is in its Passion.

In the end, the Church will prevail, but only time will tell when that will happen. It is up to people who follow Traditional Catholic Teachings to bring the church back. This of course will not be easy, and may even take centuries.

Remember, Eastern Orthodoxy was a bastion of Heresy during the early part of its History (Arianism, Iconoclasm, etc and The Roman Catholic Church restored tradition) Now it looks "good" but its still has many issues Orthodox rather not bring up, like how divided it is on Christology "Aktually the Catholic Church is extremely divided too" (Jay Dyers favorite line when bringing up the whole division between Orthodox and Oriental Orthodoxy)

Not to mention all 40,000 Protestant Denominations are Heretical.

Even though the Church is in a bad state at the moment, it wouldnt be the first time in its History. All we can do is follow church teaching, pray, and stay the course in the Catholic Church.

Taylor Marshall is live streaming now on the Pope's statements on civil unions:

Dr Marshall is making great points as to WHY this is being released right now. Reasons that caught my attention were
1) To get Trads to go schismatic
2)To Help Biden and get Liberal Catholics on board with the Democratic party since Pope Franics has made his support for Sodomy public.

Great feed so far.

Amwolf

He just did it - Pope 'The Cuck' Francis just crossed the Rubicon on the catholic church's prime directive - to never bloody let a woman attain any power/status in your religion.

This is it folks - the end of the catholic church - it is DONE. Pope Francis just broke with 2000 years of catholic rule and opened the door for women. Like any other masculine domain now relegated to the dustbins of history it will take women at maximum one generation to completely dismantle the church and challenge each and every existing doctrine.

This liberal Marxist fucker - is this really what 1.2 Billion catholics stand for? It starts with deacons and before you know it we have a wench like Hillary or Merkel declared pope. I am just glad that I will most likely be dead or too old to care by that time. 264 popes are rotating in their graves today.

:fuckthat:
The Catholic Church has become a travesty. Society is supposed to succumb to the Church, not the Church succumbing to society.

Orthodox or Death.

OK "faithful" Catholic prelates--this is your final chance.

You had a good show with the dubia over Amoris Laetitia--go to Canon212.com to see how long it has gone unanswered.
You had a chance with Laudato Si.
You had a chance with the Amazon synod and the subsequent idolatrous ritual.
You had a chance when Easter was banned all over the earth.
You had a chance with the Tutti Fruity encyclical.

Now that Heresiarch Jorge has destroyed the Sacrament of Matrimony, you have one final chance to put your best foot forward and DEMAND that this diabolical faggot stop pretending he's the Pope. What are you worried about--that the Mob will kill you? Instant martyrdom! Do you not recall how overjoyed the 1st-3rd century martyrs were to receive their crown? To defend the Holy Mother Church with their lives over offenses that are 1/100th what Mr. Bergoglio has done?

Denounce him--or you will find yourselves in hell, alongside him, cursing for all eternity the good you had the power to do, but didn't.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
The Catholic Church has become a travesty. Society is supposed to succumb to the Church, not the Church succumbing to society.

Orthodox or Death.

Predictable emotional hysteria, as expected.
Read the headline.
Do the research.
Find out what was actually said.
Huh, he's protecting the Sacred Union of Marriage by suggesting legally-equivalent rights under the law, which is the excuse the Left claim as the excuse for wanting marriage to begin with, when they really just want to mock the sacrament.
Suggests protection of the children by raising them in the church.
The gay man in question said the Pope didn't offer his opinion on the family and was most likely 'following doctrine on this point'.
Simple facts don't matter when there's clicks to be generated.
(((Media))) presents information to make Catholics fearful, since fear is not of God and the Devil's favourite tactic.
Dr Taylor Marshall - a Freemasonic False Shepherd oddly promoted by Youtube, which usually limits or obscures anyone telling the truth, but consistently recommends this guy - frames the information to make Catholics fearful.
Cogitative Judgement now associates Francis with Fear and Mistrust.
The demonic now takes hold of the emotions.
Everyone loses it, and engages in the sin of derision against the pope, thereby granting legal permission for entry by the demons due to disobedience to authority due to Pride.

Days of Broken Arrows - and Pope Francis - made some great points the other week how Fear is the reliable tactic of the (((the elite))) to generate a desired response, whether you be on the Left of the Right side of the Political Spectrum. I've been writing about this recently on here. You're not a Catholic just because you have gone through first justification. You're only of use to God when your Intuitive Intellect allows you to now judge events Spiritually, not Sensibly. So, whenever someone consistently uses his platform to generate fear and disobedience, rather than consistently offering any useful, actionable advice about humility, obedience, true charity, as the good catholic blogs do, then he's a servant of Satan, which is why I knew he'd already be all over this.

----

So, why Orthodoxy? What process made you judge them as 'holier'? Did you judge based upon an imaginative image because their presentation 'feels' holier? Or have you actually spent the time researching Russian History, particularly since the formation of the Secret Societies?

If you think Orthodoxy is going to save your soul, the difference is there isn't a (((media complex))) that exists to point out what a 'huge globalalist cuck' Patriarch Kirill is when he says things like this. Ask yourself 'Why is that? Why does only Pope Francis generate this kind of hysterical response?'

https://www.pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/

https://www.pravmir.com/patriarch-k...-iranian-commission-dialogue-orthodoxy-islam/

https://mospat.ru/en/2019/07/23/news176435/

https://www.pravmir.com/isis-militants-demonize-islam-says-russian-patriarch/

You might also want to look up his (and the Orthodox Church's beliefs on environmentalism). I was reading an article yesterday about him sending a statement to the opening of an Orthodox - Muslim ecumenical council in Iran that was nothing worse than Francis' statements on the subject, but I can't find it now.

https://mospat.ru/en/documents/social-concepts/xiii/

So, holding the Patriarch to the standards you are holding Catholics, you should be condemning this Patriarch and advising others to abandon Orthodoxy.

Now, I know Russia has built big fancy Cathedrals that 'feel' extra holy, but, if you look into the Political Beliefs being taught in the Russian Military Academies, particularly about the New Eurasian Century and the Belt and Road Initiative, you have to ask the question: why on earth would 'Christian' Russia align with Muslim Iran and Communist China? Obviously, this isn't for Spiritual Gain, but Political Convenience.

It's not just Russian Orthodoxy.

https://www.pravmir.com/christian-muslim-conflict-rooted-politics-religion-orthodox-leader/

Note the link to the WCC (the world council of churches) which is used as a Club against the Catholic Church as evidence for Freemason Infiltration.

If you get heavily into reading Russian Geopolitical writing, you'll be asking where Jesus is in all of their political goals, particularly as they're speaking of Holy War against America and Israel. I found an interesting article yesterday which matched some Catholic Research written in the 1930's on Russia I read out at the Seminary early this year.

https://thesaker.is/russia-and-islam-part-two-russian-orthodoxy/

----

So, the obvious question to ask is this: Why are your standards inconsistent, allowing you to hold two simultaneous contradictory beliefs, as Leftists do?

The answer, quite simply, is that you're as prone to demonic influence in your judgment as they are. This series is well worth a watch. As I have been for most of this year, Ripperger is speaking from a viewpoint of Thomistic Rational Psychology. Every behaviour we have noted on here about the Left is explained by this. Pay attention to what Ripperger says about the Intuitive Intellect and emotional reactions.

This matches a realisation I had as I began to understand St Thomas' Schema of the Human Soul earlier this year: you can deliberately 'break' people spiritually by presenting them with imaginative images to be recalled via the memory when making any kind of moral judgments. People can't tell the differences between memories from imagination and memories from experience. Meaning, if you watch a lot of (((entertainment))), your cogitation is going to be damaged. And it's so easy for the Children of the Adversary to do this: you want girls to think Abortion is cool? You simply make a movie aimed at a teenage audience where the 'heroine' helps another character have an abortion and is rewarded with the cool, out-of-her league guy? The cogitative power now uses that memory to judge abortion with positive life outcomes when making its decision in future.

You make 'Dirty Dancing'. Hmmm. I wonder. Yes, written by Eleanor Bergstein. And It is that simple.

Do you wonder why everything is just like Harry Potter, or Star Wars, or the Avengers, or the Handmaid's Tale to the Left? It's because those are valid memories to them, believed to have been experienced as reality. So, anyone who is presenting you with a pre-formed framework for interpreting information - as St Thomas would call it, shaping the 'Mode of the Receiver', you have to back away and analyse what emotional response is being shaped, and ask, why. Which, unsurprisingly enough, is what Pope Francis addressed in the last encyclical, which everyone missed the truth and freaked out over.

I believe so strongly in this that there are no longer any Secular books on my shelves.

The way out of this is to walk the Purgative Way, and allow God to open your Intuitive Intellect. I wrote about the process of this in the God thread the other day. You'll note, I was stressing the importance of using the Will to walk in the Darkness of Faith - meaning, to stay consistent in prayer and obedience despite the lack of sensible consolations ('good feelings'). A copy of the Diary of St Faustina Kowalska turned up yesterday. I flipped it open, and, as habitually happens, Jesus reinforced this lesson to me, when I looked at the page and saw his words to her:

"Always fight with the deep conviction that I am with you. Do not be guided by feeling, because it is not always under your control, but all merit lies in the will."

This teaching is consistent with *every* Catholic Mystic. Your sensible judgments are so unreliable that, if it is God's Will, he will strip you of your ability to make them. It's getting incredibly-hard for me to understand why people get so emotionally-upset about the latest manufactured hysteria, which is why I post so rarely now. Right or Left, it's like everyone is Demonically-Blinded by heightened emotion, and I simply am no longer sure how to navigate or guide people through that, and understand why the gate is so narrow.

Everything you do BEFORE this 'stripping down' happens is, frankly, performative behaviour based on sensible imaginations, memories and feelings of what 'holiness' is. You're playing at what you believe Catholic is.

I flipped open a book the other day and noted St Therese talking to her Sister as she was dying. She was shown a picture of two children with Jesus, one sitting on his lap looking up at his face with a smile, the other bowing before him and kissing his hand. She said "I'm the child on his lap, looking up at him with absolute trust." When asked why she wasn't drawn to the second child, she noted the performance. "Someone has instructed that child how to behave towards Him." I understood spiritually what she was getting at: the child has been taught to fear justice, rather than to trust mercy.

So, ask yourself, are you truly Christian, or are you just on a stage, acting for the audience, believing that performing a role correctly made you holy, like the Pharisees did?

If you've seriously made an effort in the areas you're supposed to after First Justification - all the Theology tells you what to concentrate on, if you bother to read it - God's direct action of purification can begin as early as Six Months - it took me Seven. Because of this performative trap, pre-Vatican II tradition held that you were unable either to comment or instruct others on the faith for FIVE YEARS after first justification, unless you've been given special dispensation to instruct by a Spiritual Director. Myself, I've only been back at the Catholic Church since June 2018, (and wince now at some of the stuff I wrote before the Intuitive Intellect was opened), but was granted this dispensation by my Spiritual Director, who put me under obedience to spiritually-instruct others, which is the only reason why I publicly talk, and wouldn't have until June 2023.

So, in the spirit of similar humility, I invite everyone here who is throwing shade at the pope to contact their spiritual director, and ask that same question: do you believe I should be ministering or practicing spiritual direction towards others, particularly with regards to commenting on the validity of the holiness of the Pope? And, should he say no and bound you to obedience, are you capable of mortifying your will for a few years, since Pride is the first sin, and you are obligated - under tradition and the doctors of the church - to obey your spiritual director as if he was Jesus? If not, then you're not serving God, but making your will your own God, and, unfortunately, this is the trap so many Catholics are falling into with regards to people like Dr Taylor Marshall - note the demon's love of credentialism - and Jay Dyer, whom God so strongly wanted me not to read that I experienced my first Bodily Locution, by moving my body to put his book in the garbage.

Who wants to inflame your emotions?
To what end?
What will your response be?
Can you recognise the writing style of the demonically-afflicted, even in this thread? Ripperger's videos will clue you in.

Roosh

Cardinal
Remember, Eastern Orthodoxy was a bastion of Heresy during the early part of its History (Arianism, Iconoclasm, etc and The Roman Catholic Church restored tradition) Now it looks "good" but its still has many issues Orthodox rather not bring up, like how divided it is on Christology "
Probably not the best example of division since Oriental Orthodoxy is only 3% of the total. Plus the Eastern Orthodox don't consider the Oriental Orthodox to be Orthodox at all, so their argument is that the Oriental Orthodox are schismatic and not part of the Orthodox Church. I cannot receive communion in Eastern Orthodox Churches because I'm "not Orthodox".

jarlo

Robin
The answer, quite simply, is that you're as prone to demonic influence in your judgment as they are. This series is well worth a watch. As I have been for most of this year, Ripperger is speaking from a viewpoint of Thomistic Rational Psychology. Every behaviour we have noted on here about the Left is explained by this. Pay attention to what Ripperger says about the Intuitive Intellect and emotional reactions.

This matches a realisation I had as I began to understand St Thomas' Schema of the Human Soul earlier this year: you can deliberately 'break' people spiritually by presenting them with imaginative images to be recalled via the memory when making any kind of moral judgments. People can't tell the differences between memories from imagination and memories from experience. Meaning, if you watch a lot of (((entertainment))), your cogitation is going to be damaged. And it's so easy for the Children of the Adversary to do this: you want girls to think Abortion is cool? You simply make a movie aimed at a teenage audience where the 'heroine' helps another character have an abortion and is rewarded with the cool, out-of-her league guy? The cogitative power now uses that memory to judge abortion with positive life outcomes when making its decision in future.

You make 'Dirty Dancing'. Hmmm. I wonder. Yes, written by Eleanor Bergstein. And It is that simple.

Do you wonder why everything is just like Harry Potter, or Star Wars, or the Avengers, or the Handmaid's Tale to the Left? It's because those are valid memories to them, believed to have been experienced as reality. So, anyone who is presenting you with a pre-formed framework for interpreting information - as St Thomas would call it, shaping the 'Mode of the Receiver', you have to back away and analyse what emotional response is being shaped, and ask, why. Which, unsurprisingly enough, is what Pope Francis addressed in the last encyclical, which everyone missed the truth and freaked out over.

I believe so strongly in this that there are no longer any Secular books on my shelves.

The way out of this is to walk the Purgative Way, and allow God to open your Intuitive Intellect. I wrote about the process of this in the God thread the other day. You'll note, I was stressing the importance of using the Will to walk in the Darkness of Faith - meaning, to stay consistent in prayer and obedience despite the lack of sensible consolations ('good feelings'). A copy of the Diary of St Faustina Kowalska turned up yesterday. I flipped it open, and, as habitually happens, Jesus reinforced this lesson to me, when I looked at the page and saw his words to her:

"Always fight with the deep conviction that I am with you. Do not be guided by feeling, because it is not always under your control, but all merit lies in the will."

This teaching is consistent with *every* Catholic Mystic. Your sensible judgments are so unreliable that, if it is God's Will, he will strip you of your ability to make them. It's getting incredibly-hard for me to understand why people get so emotionally-upset about the latest manufactured hysteria, which is why I post so rarely now. Right or Left, it's like everyone is Demonically-Blinded by heightened emotion, and I simply am no longer sure how to navigate or guide people through that, and understand why the gate is so narrow.

Everything you do BEFORE this 'stripping down' happens is, frankly, performative behaviour based on sensible imaginations, memories and feelings of what 'holiness' is. You're playing at what you believe Catholic is.

@AnonymousBosch, I don't agree with your take on the Pope and Taylor Marshall, but I think you make a good point about the power of the media we consume to pervert our minds, and the general lack of care we give to our media consumption. I've been thinking about this myself, though not from a perspective as theologically informed as you. I've had Fr Ripperger's videos on my to-watch list for a while, but you've motivated me to start listening to them.

Louis IX

Pelican
What is the rule about getting a new pope ?
Can he resign ?
Can people close to him make some procedure to "kick him out" for fair reasons ?
My knowledge of the bible is very low but there are at least 5/6 verses clearly condemning homosexuality in the Bible.
I cannot seriously believe that this pope is Catholic.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Now that Heresiarch Jorge has destroyed the Sacrament of Matrimony, you have one final chance to put your best foot forward and DEMAND that this diabolical faggot stop pretending he's the Pope. What are you worried about--that the Mob will kill you?

No, I'm worried about committing the mortal sin of Reviling, as discussed by Universal Doctor of the Church St Thomas Aquinas (ST II-II, q.72) which is against Charity, and, since God is love and has told us to love one another regardless of accidentals, I do my best to do so.

Denounce him--or you will find yourselves in hell, alongside him, cursing for all eternity the good you had the power to do, but didn't.

You just called the Pope - God's Chosen Authority on earth to whom we owe honour and respect regardless of Accidentals of his sinful state or not under the Law of Charity - a 'diabolical faggot' (ST II-II, q.72, a.1-2).

https://www.newadvent.org/summa/3072.htm

You believe yourself in Just in doing so, but you lost your Justification by doing what you did, meaning, you are now damned to hell under Justice, since Reviling is a mortal sin. The Demons now have legal right to your soul because they successfully manipulated your emotions to move your Will so they could legally entrap you. There are a few mild exceptions to derision, but the End of your action has to not arise from the need for revenge due to the emotion of anger. I'm guessing you read the media, and got angry - which is why your post reads 'Leftist' - which made you believed you then had the right to revile to Pope. Legally, you don't. God has made it very clear in his discussions with the Sainted Mystics of the Church, that Church Authority has to be obeyed regardless of the perceived holiness of the Priests, and their Sacramentals are all valid, for God will not take out their lack of holiness on the Laity who trust Authority. It's in book after book after book on authority: the desired place of the laity by God is docility and obedience.

According to ST II-II, q.76, a.3, I'm allowed to call you foolish in my correction of you for not knowing this when presenting yourself as a Legal Authority who knows better than the Pope (Objections 1-3) but I have to balance this with Charity and not seek personal satisfaction, which is why I've been training myself to strip emotion of my responses for months now, hence my gradual falling away from the political threads, because even if people think I'm not writing emotionally, they ascribe intention that isn't there. Frankly, I find prudence dictates most of the time on here to simply remain silent.

What Jay Dyer did in his tweet is known as the sin of Derision (ST II, q.75). Functionally, he's committing the same sin as, say Stephen Colbert or Donald Trump does regularly. Legally, he's damned, if his fascination with esoteric knowledge hadn't already done so. Unfortunately, Christians, regardless of denomination, are all falling into this sin, believing themselves to be Just, which is why I stay off social media, and, under Legalism, there are many threads on here that will damn those who take part in them. This is why, when I posted a picture the other week of Protestants pretending the Masonic Washington Monument was the wailing wall, I took care to just note my confusion about trying to make logical sense of the whole situation, rather than intending to simply mock them.

https://www.newadvent.org/summa/3075.htm

Luckily, all of this is balanced out by Mercy. Show mercy, and mercy will be shown to you. Love one another as I have loved you. Drive the urge to condemn from your heart, and simply lead by example. Say the Pope was in error. Under the Law of Charity, I'm not to 'virtually stone' him for transgression. I would also recognise under authority it is not my place to correct him, which would be the place of those higher up in the Church structure. I keep focused on what I did here: avoiding personal sin believing I'm holy.

Understand: you need to confess this sin before you receive the Eucharist, and, in the spirit of forgiveness, I strongly-encourage you to work on Mortification to get your emotions under control.

Probably not the best example of division since Oriental Orthodoxy is only 3% of the total. Plus the Eastern Orthodox don't consider the Oriental Orthodox to be Orthodox at all, so their argument is that the Oriental Orthodox are schismatic and not part of the Orthodox Church. I cannot receive communion in Eastern Orthodox Churches because I'm "not Orthodox".

Fair enough .Looks like it wasn't the best example since they are two different churches. Point is, the Eastern Orthodox church has its own issues, ie"dont join the Greek church, Join XYZ Jurisdiction" among other things and disagreements i've heard.I have zero interest in bringing up the negatives in the Churches of East, only to demonstrate that every Church has had it's own trials and tribulations at certain points in History and even today.

We Catholics are now facing a difficult time, some say the most difficult time in the Church's history. Again, this is completely unsurprising when one realizes how weak and liberal the leadership in the Catholic Church was already by the 1950s, and how easily lay Catholics at that time just rolled over and accepted all these changes that have allowed a Pope such as Francis to rise to that position today. Again, all we can do is persevere during this time, strive to be as pious as possible and fight against Liberal Catholicism as Father Felix Sarda Y Salvany told us to do over a century ago in his book "Liberalism is a Sin"

Liberalism Is a Sin

I have attached a picture to juxtapose the position of Fr James Martin with whoever wants to keep rationalizing Pope Francis position. Fr James Martin (In charge of America Magazine and good friends with the Pope) knows and says it plain and simple... If this is wrong, why doesnt Pope Francis come out and clear the air? Why does pope Francis Allow the confusion and ambiguity to continue? Is it because it serves his and the rest of the Liberal Catholics in charge agenda? If we are truthful with ourselves, we know the answer to that question.122148624_10217217095088989_2910206455201866201_n.jpg

Last edited:
We don't really get a vote. The Bishops Vote. The Bishops can go after him for heresy and have him deposed at this point.

They can't, at least not according to the canons and dogmas of the Roman Catholic Church today. The canon law promulgated at the 7 Ecumenical Councils (still used by the Orthodox Church), allowed for any bishop to be deposed for heresy. Post-schism, at Constance, the Roman Church defined the supremacy of a general council over the Pope, allowing for the bishops to depose him. But this was overturned at Vatican I, and as a result, RC canon law since then has not allowed for the possibility of deposing a pope.

If your bishops try to move back to an Orthodox style, pre-Vatican II ecclesiology that allows for the deposition of a pope, they'd be opening up Pandora's box. The consequences are not difficult to imagine.