• NO - he's alright.

Votes: 24 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skullmask

Woodpecker

Roosh

Cardinal
Catholics are saying that all cardinals must retire at 75, but in the same article another cardinal was able to retire at 77.
In addition to accepting the resignation of Cardinal Sarah, Pope Francis has also accepted the resignation of the Italian cardinal, Angelo Comastri, 77, the vicar general for Vatican City, archpriest of St. Peter’s Basilica and president of the administration of the works (“Fabrica”) of St. Peter’s.

DeFide

Robin
For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect.—Matthew xxiv,24. You know you’re in the literal End Times when this manifestly non-Catholic apostate who pretends to be the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church is literally to going Babylon to worship demon-gods and presiding over a Satanic Pagan-Masonic ceremony—and most people who call themselves “Traditional Catholics” will still insist that he’s a true Pope and the Vicar of Jesus Christ, and profess to being “in union and in communion with” and “in the profession same faith” as he! Mass deception indeed! Exactly WE WERE WARNED about! Lord, have mercy.
8EFB01E8-8B53-49F4-9835-B9FCAB18BAD6.jpeg

Last edited:

Slide-Rule

Sparrow
For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect.—Matthew xxiv,24. You know you’re in the literal End Times when this manifestly non-Catholic apostate who pretends to be the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church is literally to going Babylon to worship demon-gods and presiding over a Satanic Pagan-Masonic ceremony—and most people who call themselves “Traditional Catholics” will still insist that he’s a true Pope and the Vicar of Jesus Christ, and profess to being “in union and in communion with” and “in the profession same faith” as he! Mass deception indeed! Exactly WE WERE WARNED about! Lord, have mercy.
View attachment 29294

The Catholic Church is "always there." Even thinking back as a former Protestant it was kinda "the standard" for things in a way. It's supposed to be "a rock" in civilization. In our collective memory for humanity, we can't remember a time when the Catholic Church "wasn't there". St. Peter was Martyred under Nero, there's no other institution on Earth that can say that, "We go back to the time of the Caesars."

When the man dressed up as The Vicar of Christ has gone so far astray, it brings to light the quote attributed to St. Pius V, "All the evil of the world is due to lukewarm Catholics."

NO ONE is complaining about Bergolio's "love of the poor" (Although I would argue that man hates the poor with a passion, as he wants them to go to hell from what he's pronouncing and would effect the poor because of pure numbers.) They're complaining about this whole pachama-fiasco! And those complaints are valid!

An issue I have with Traditional Catholics (whom I consider myself one of...) of all stripes and colors, from full-on Sedevacantists (I'm closer to this group) to people who attend Latin Mass exclusively but in a Novus Order Parish, is: What is your end game?" Everyone agrees that there is a crisis in the Church today. What will "the solution" look like? What will be the conditions when you can say, "That was a crisis, but it is over now."

I fear a lot of them are trapped in a "Möbius strip" of always complaining about the problem(s), pointing out the many things that make the problem clear: Horrible priests, and bishops, deacons who baptize invalidly for DECADES, financially-corrupt dioceses, the whole pachama-mess, but never defining what the solution should look like, and because of that, they never have to work towards that solution.

How can I help with fixing the problems, if I don't know how things should look like when they're supposed to be fixed? "This car doesn't run, this mechanic here not only knows what the problem is, but he knows how to fix it, so that you can drive it again, because that's what it's supposed to be when it's fixed."

If I ran the circus, a start of a solution would look like:

Issue a "Motu Proprio" declaring that on the next Advent all Latin-Rite Parishes worldwide must have one Mass on Sundays in the Extraordinary Form. And on Advent the following year, all Latin-Rite Parishes must be exclusively in the Extraordinary Form, and the Novus Ordo Mass is to be suppressed.

People complained about Benedict XVI's Motu Propio for the Latin Mass, saying that was bringing the Church "backwards." There's nothing wrong with going backwards when you're lost, retracing your steps to see where you went off track!

That would be a good start...

We can save inviting all the known pedophiles in the Church to the Vatican for a media-event they can't resist, only to be arrested by the Swiss Guard, and then given 12 hours to make a good examination of Conscious, and Confession, before the live streaming of their executions in St. Peter's Square for later.

Troller

Pelican
How can I help with fixing the problems, if I don't know how things should look like when they're supposed to be fixed? "This car doesn't run, this mechanic here not only knows what the problem is, but he knows how to fix it, so that you can drive it again, because that's what it's supposed to be when it's fixed."

If I ran the circus, a start of a solution would look like:

Issue a "Motu Proprio" declaring that on the next Advent all Latin-Rite Parishes worldwide must have one Mass on Sundays in the Extraordinary Form. And on Advent the following year, all Latin-Rite Parishes must be exclusively in the Extraordinary Form, and the Novus Ordo Mass is to be suppressed.

People complained about Benedict XVI's Motu Propio for the Latin Mass, saying that was bringing the Church "backwards." There's nothing wrong with going backwards when you're lost, retracing your steps to see where you went off track!

That would be a good start...
You don´t have power to do that. But you can support groups who have. Do it. Go and support local groups which have the message you want to implement.

An issue I have with Traditional Catholics (whom I consider myself one of...) of all stripes and colors, from full-on Sedevacantists (I'm closer to this group) to people who attend Latin Mass exclusively but in a Novus Order Parish, is: What is your end game?" Everyone agrees that there is a crisis in the Church today. What will "the solution" look like? What will be the conditions when you can say, "That was a crisis, but it is over now."

I fear a lot of them are trapped in a "Möbius strip" of always complaining about the problem(s), pointing out the many things that make the problem clear: Horrible priests, and bishops, deacons who baptize invalidly for DECADES, financially-corrupt dioceses, the whole pachama-mess, but never defining what the solution should look like, and because of that, they never have to work towards that solution.

All of this strife and disunity is nothing new. Even before God created man, there was war in heaven. Lucifer, along with his rebelling angels, were cast out, hurled to the earth. Here on Earth, Lucifer and his demons seek the ruin of souls. By his lies and deception, Satan instigated the fall. And all the earth, from the least of God's creation to the greatest, have suffered as a result. Like Lucifer in his pride, in our pride, we make war against ourselves, each other, and God.

How do we, deigned to inhabit a fallen Babylon, fix it? In a sense, we don't. Jesus already did. And the Bible tells us that the way to overcome is by the blood of the Lamb. We achieve victory by placing our faith wholly and completely in Jesus who suffered, died, and rose again to free us from sin and death. Each and every moment, we have a choice: God or ego, light or darkness. Do we trust that Jesus is the answer? Do we trust Him enough to abandon ourselves completely into His loving care? Do we trust God enough to rely on the fact that He has said the way to overcome is through the blood of Jesus?

It appears to me that the Oligarchs are using the Jesuit order to subvert the church and destroy it.

Besides Malachi Martin's book and The Jesuit Order As A Synagogue Of Jews book is there any other recommended reading and sources for this topic?