Popularity of "Black lives matter"

I am wondering why there are not more black people who refuse to be represented by this one BLM group. There are many more groups representing them, and it must be weird for black people to be reduced to this one organisation.

I am baffled by the fact that BLM is given the complete narrative. Some friends I know who never said much politically suddenly change their social media profiles to show the BLM logo, and this mass hysteria is reaching people far away from the US in the most remote corners of countries thousands of miles away. Must be mass hysteria due to the corona lockdown or something, I am completely baffled by people's willingness to just follow this.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
In this modern flash world where the "log line" is everything the chosen name "Black Lives Matter" itself was a stroke of (evil) genius.

Black Lives Matter

Do black lives matter?

The average reasonable person infused with generations of socialized generosity, kindness, humanity, and empathy (and of course learned guilt) will look no further and think

"Well of course they do"

From there the truth becomes a high barrier to come back to

From the BLMs website

What We Believe

They make no attempt to hide it

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

Evceryone should read it so you know....It is 100 % about the marxist (intentionally lower cased) destruction of America and the remnants Free World to follow

Last edited:

MacDaddy

Gold Member
Germany prior to WWII and the Nazi regime, seemed to be a relatively sophisticated place. Just looking at the many impressive weapons they developed during the war demonstrates the overall fitness of this civilization. And so we can therefore conclude they were and are a pretty smart group of people. It was cliche in the 1980s to say "German engineering". So, the question is how then did a relatively fit and smart civilization succumb to despotism and fanaticism?

I think that helps to describe our current situation.
I have been saying to my GF for three years now that the strange mass hysteria, aggressive fake news, and the censoring of the right; the all too common story of how life time friends or family members came estranged over, woke issues, or Trump, or MSM callouts. Shame really... as the saying goes, “May you live interesting times...”
#wariscoming

bucky

Pelican
I went to the Eucharist with my trad Catholic wife tonight. The priest absolutely excoriated the MSM fearmongering about the virus and then went on to do the same about BLM, calling them a communist organization bent on destroying the nuclear family. It was great.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
I am wondering why there are not more black people who refuse to be represented by this one BLM group. There are many more groups representing them, and it must be weird for black people to be reduced to this one organisation.

I am baffled by the fact that BLM is given the complete narrative. Some friends I know who never said much politically suddenly change their social media profiles to show the BLM logo, and this mass hysteria is reaching people far away from the US in the most remote corners of countries thousands of miles away. Must be mass hysteria due to the corona lockdown or something, I am completely baffled by people's willingness to just follow this.
Don't underestimate the budget & marketing psychology experts behind groups such as BLM. They are relentless & they are co-opting weak people that can be easily swayed into multiple directions. A lot of naive idiots out there don't even realize that BLM is an actual non-profit corporation with sinister agendas that actually have little to nothing to do with "black lives".

Ironside

Sparrow

See how quickly you'd get shut down telling a BLM activist that they should get retribution for the destruction of Black Wall Street by destroying White Wall Street.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
BLM violence, property damage, cultural assault, cities taken hostage and ideological warfare against white people. The MSM: BLM has our full support and the backing of our propaganda machine

BLM questions the horrific treatment and genuine real-deal oppression of Palestinians From Israel The MSM: BLM is Anti-Semitic and must apologize immediately and renounce any criticisms of Israel

There is a reason we triple parentheses things like the (((Media))). Trolls and fools on here still try and deny it.