Popularity of "Black lives matter"

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
First, we must remember that the polls showing how "popular" BLM is amongst average folks are fake. Most people are terrified of speaking out against them, both because of the online swarm attacks and "cancelling", because of the real-life violence BLM and Antifa are doing without being stopped, and for fear of being called "racist."

These polls are about as accurate as communist polls about citizen happiness and how pleased they are with the KGB. Or like the ones that showed "Hillary Clinton winning in a landslide" right up to election night.

Second, the corporations have been converged for a long time. The communists have been working for decades to converge them. And those that aren't converged are, like average folks, terrified of a mass "cancelling" and having licenses pulled and EEOC investigations for "racism."

Most people are quietly mouthing the platitudes of BLM while getting their gun licenses and preparing to defend themselves. I'm in a very VERY blue area and the gun store lines are around the block and people are whispering to each other.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Sad to see the MLB cuck out both with fake kungflu and the communist BLM terrorists. The banks already used their usury on NASCAR and the NHL is next. I enjoyed a live baseball game or NASCAR race once or twice a year and I am not a fan of any particular team or driver. Just a few years ago they used to be very family orientated with a strong patriotic vibe.

Professional sports/performances are supposed to serve as a temporary escape from the realities of life. The athletes/actors can perform and put on a show none of us regular people could ever do. Now that its political that peacefulness and good natured enjoyment is gone. I'll have nothing to do with it.

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
Boston Red Sox just put up BLM on the bulletin board of Fenway Park.

Comments are overwhelmingly more negative than positive. A lot of them said they won't attend the games anymore over a political statement.

Some people have made comments to the likes of, “Goodbye racists…we don’t’ need you,” etc.

The problem with that is that the elites demand 100% compliance. They’re not satisfied with the anti-woke crowd “going their own way,” so to speak.

The minute that the former Red Sox’s fans find another hobby, the elites will be kvetching again. If the former Red Sox’s fans suddenly become interested in Lacrosse, then The Boston Glode will begin to pen articles like “The Troubling Rise of White Nationalism in Massachusetts Lacrosse Field Needs to Be Elminated."

They need 100% compliance and, above all, 100% suffering.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Not all of Formula.
QUOTED: Auto racing legend Mario Andretti says Formula One star Lewis Hamilton is “creating a problem that doesn't exist,” in his continued promotion of the Black Lives Matter cause, according to published reports. ... Andretti is quoted as saying. “He's always been accepted and he's earned everyone's respect.
I think the whole point of this is pretentious. I feel that way. And it’s creating a problem that doesn’t exist."

“I’ve met drivers from different backgrounds, races, and I’ve always welcomed them with open arms. In motor racing, it doesn’t matter what color you are; you have to earn your place with results, and that’s the same for everyone,” Andretti said.

Based Italiano

The Sojourn of the Spiteful Mutants... a novel to be released in the future either after they are beaten or after everyone dies and someone rebuilds.
Absomondolutely correctomundo. Genetics is key. They are protesting and raging against anything natural and good and pleasant because they were never meant to be born, the artificiality and malfeasance of this decaying society has spawned more shit than it can clean up. A few others have found this to be right, that they are not only genetic mutants in and of themselves (mentally first, usually physiognomy second) but the absence of their divine purpose is, in and of itself, an anti-motive towards life and all things that flow through life. It is as if the devil, though unable to create life like God can, has craftily figured out how to usurp lifeforms to emulate his rebellious origins through the generational actions of fallen societies. It began with the revolutions of the late 18th century and seems to be culminating right now, after it ebbed and flowed in previous waves.
Give me a break... mutants? Never meant to have been born?

Seriously talking like this is not helpful.

These are grievously misguided people, partly out of stupidity, yes, but also out of ignorance and a host of other contributors. Yes, genetics lays the groundwork for who we will be, but its up to us to build the house.

These people need help and prayers, they are fully human just like you and me.

I'm not defending their actions in the slightest.

I'm defending their humanity, and in doing so, also defending yours and mine as well.

Give me a break... mutants? Never meant to have been born?

Seriously talking like this is not helpful.

These are grievously misguided people, partly out of stupidity, yes, but also out of ignorance and a host of other contributors. Yes, genetics lays the groundwork for who we will be, but its up to us to build the house.

These people need help and prayers, they are fully human just like you and me.

I'm not defending their actions in the slightest.

I'm defending their humanity, and in doing so, also defending yours and mine as well.
The reasoning (and humanity aspect) of your comment is correct, duskyforest.

Many individuals (of both sexes) that would definitely be considered physically attractive, and/or intelligent, share the exact same Ideals as these 'mutants'.

There will be vast numbers of (very) good looking people executed on judgment day. There will also be vast numbers of (very) intelligent people executed on judgment day. The correlation between Looks and Morality is zero. The correlation between IQ and Morality is zero.

Remember, too, that the 'scientific' theory of using physical appearance to determine ethics, is exactly what the "kill all whites"/"all whites are racist" propaganda is based on.

We must be careful; lest we allow 'lookism' assumptions to make us as terrible as they are.

Maybe many regular white people still don't understand, that BLM is evil, neocomunist movement. From position of success and comfort, they naively feel sympathy for them. This is like political blue pill.
And it's very, very DANGEROUS!
From history- in 1939 Baltic states were successful capitalist, almost like western Europe countries.
In 1941 they were communist shitholes, and many innocent, good people already murdered or sent to Siberia by stalinists.
Just 2 years. Be careful.