Popularity of "Black lives matter"

Easy_C

Crow
Some people have made comments to the likes of, “Goodbye racists…we don’t’ need you,” etc.

The problem with that is that the elites demand 100% compliance. They’re not satisfied with the anti-woke crowd “going their own way,” so to speak.
That’s already happened. Warhammer (the tabletop game) has seen a massive upsurge in popularity over the past few years precisely because at the time it was very edgy and politically incorrect.

They reacted and now the company that owns them is putting out statements about how “you won’t be missed”.

Elipe

Woodpecker
We must be careful; lest we allow 'lookism' assumptions to make us as terrible as they are.
And yet, don't forget also that your skin is your uniform. You don't look the way you do by accident. You look the way you do because of thousands and thousands of years of genetic selection. Find your tribe and protect it.

It is demonic in nature. People unafflicted by demonic influence are disinclined to act this way unless they are directly threatened. All of us knew extreme Left wing weirdos when we were growing up and personally I can't say I knew a single male among them that would do something like this, much less a female. What was witnessed there is not possession which is apparently exceedingly rare, but mere heavy infernal influence will still result in that kind of behavior, and the Jordan Petersons of the world will routinely be at a loss to cure such devilry.

I committed some time ago to use the Crucifix I wear as a ward against evil if the time ever came, but much like getting jacked to be able to fight the guys picking on you, once you reach that level the bullying stops anyway. I have to wonder what would happen if the old man had met her with equal vigor and shoved a Cross in her face. If he told her "in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior I compel all servants of satan to flee this young woman and trouble her no more!" Were I a gambling man I'd wager good money the wind would have gone out of her sails instantly. But the things that drive her know an easy outlet for wrath when they see it and choose their targets appropriately.
While I have a strong faith in God, I know that there is just as good a chance that the servants of Satan would smack the cross right out of the old man's hands and brutally beat him to death.

Satan and his minions only grow stronger and more numbered, especially when many good men don't stand up and wait for God to appear in the sky.

Well I was talking about one on one.

I obviously don't advise fronting up to an antifa mob with nothing but a Crucifix.
Well, even one on one, the same situation is very likely to happen anyway, but of course much less so than with a mob.

I have been watching a lot of street preacher videos on YouTube. It's basically rolling dice. Sometimes they reach a lost soul, sometimes they don't and in the process get screamed at, cursed at, spit on and sometimes even punched or kicked.

I still have great respect for these brave souls. It's quite incredible to watch them.

This is why they do that. The angels rejoice not over the 98 sheep in the pen, but that the one lost sheep has been found.
Yes, I realize this and that is why I mentioned it.

People are going to start becoming much more brutal and violent and already tons of supposed Christians have cucked to Covid19 (and many actually believe it's a super virus) and now BLM.

But regardless, there will always be these more faithful street preacher types out and about until the end of the world.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Christians are not cucked to Covid or BLM simply because they're not out in the streets shooting cops and busting marxist heads.

Christianity is not synonymous with libertarianism. Christians are going to avoid shooting cops and busting marxist heads right up until it becomes inescapable clear that it is God's will, because the most dire actions require the most inescapable mandate from Heaven.

Christians are not cucked to Covid or BLM simply because they're not out in the streets shooting cops and busting marxist heads.

Christianity is not synonymous with libertarianism. Christians are going to avoid shooting cops and busting marxist heads right up until it becomes inescapable clear that it is God's will, because the most dire actions require the most inescapable mandate from Heaven.
Well, then call me a splash more libertarian than Christian because I am almost positive that in the near future all men, whether he be libertarian or Christian are going to need to fight to survive.

I don't follow, from what I heard the world championships (starting tomorrow) are not imposing tempurature checks, will allow a live audience and they don't have to wear a mask once they sit down. Also no political messages whatsoever, so far so good!
Oh no I meant that in snooker you have a white ball knocking away all the others and the prize is the black ball. I'm sure someone will have a problem with that.

And yet, don't forget also that your skin is your uniform. You don't look the way you do by accident. You look the way you do because of thousands and thousands of years of genetic selection. Find your tribe and protect it.
All of us are the same uniform - the result from thousands and thousands of years ago. (Romans 5:12) What matters is what we individually choose to be as a person, during our own lifetime. (Ezekiel 28:20. Phillipians 2:12, 15)

I agree about protecting what is important; the coming fight will be the most intense yet. All of us must continue to be prepared. (Ephesians 6:10-18)

As for the last part of your final sentence, what do you think, Elipe? Who really is "[y]our tribe"? (Revelation 7:9-10. Galatians 3:26-28)