Positive reactions to BLM and western civil unrest

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker
I think there should be a thread of people or businesses etc who are taking a stand against the ongoing assault on western civilization. Just to get some positivity in this sea of hopelessness and black pills circulating.
They’re there though few and far between at least publicly. I saw this on Roosh’s twitter and this action in this day and age is beyond commendable. He has everything to lose for standing up to the mob and yet stands up for what is right in the face of doxxing, career loss, personal smears, financial ruin etc etc. All it takes is one man to make a difference. This is inspiring to see.
God bless this man.

Last edited:

Murdock

Sparrow
I just saw on yahoo-and it’s a real pity that there are no comments to go along with it-legendary Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka says “If you can’t respect our national anthem, get the hell out of the country.” Granted, Ditka is 80 years old and has his money made, but it’s nice to hear someone say it.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Positive reactions: Gun sales and increase of new gun owners.

The NY AG has just made this announcement.

=====
NY AG James @NewYorkStateAG
We are seeking to dissolve the NRA for years of self-dealing and illegal conduct that violate New York’s charities laws and undermine its own mission.

The NRA diverted millions of dollars away from its charitable mission for personal use by senior leadership.
Our lawsuit charges the NRA as a whole and four senior leaders, including Wayne LaPierre, with failing to manage the NRA’s funds and failing to follow numerous state and federal laws.

These actions contributed to the loss of more than $64 million in just three years for the NRA.
The four defendants failed to fulfill their fiduciary duty to the NRA and used millions upon millions from NRA reserves for personal use, including:

-trips for them and their families to the Bahamas & safaris in Africa
-private jets
-expensive meals
-and other private travel
They and board members at the NRA abused their power & illegally diverted or facilitated the diversion of tens of millions of dollars from the NRA.

The NRA has failed to carry out its stated mission for many years, and instead, operated as a breeding ground for greed and abuse.
In New York, we have a set of laws that every individual and entity must be held accountable to, regardless of its size, influence, power, or wealth.

No one is above the law, not even the NRA, one of the most powerful organizations in this country.
=====

She doesn't realize her announcement will cause an increase in gun sales and new gun owners.

MajorStyles

Pelican
I think there should be a thread of people or businesses etc who are taking a stand against the ongoing assault on western civilization. Just to get some positivity in this sea of hopelessness and black pills circulating.
They’re there though few and far between at least publicly. I saw this on Roosh’s twitter and this action in this day and age is beyond commendable. He has everything to lose for standing up to the mob and yet stands up for what is right in the face of doxxing, career loss, personal smears, financial ruin etc etc. All it takes is one man to make a difference. This is inspiring to see.
God bless this man.

When I heard that the Giants were kneeling, my initial thought was, "Well, a lot of men in San Francisco are accustomed to being on their knees."

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Positive reactions: Gun sales and increase of new gun owners.

The NY AG has just made this announcement.

=====
NY AG James @NewYorkStateAG
We are seeking to dissolve the NRA for years of self-dealing and illegal conduct that violate New York’s charities laws and undermine its own mission.

The NRA diverted millions of dollars away from its charitable mission for personal use by senior leadership.
Our lawsuit charges the NRA as a whole and four senior leaders, including Wayne LaPierre, with failing to manage the NRA’s funds and failing to follow numerous state and federal laws.

These actions contributed to the loss of more than $64 million in just three years for the NRA.
The four defendants failed to fulfill their fiduciary duty to the NRA and used millions upon millions from NRA reserves for personal use, including:

-trips for them and their families to the Bahamas & safaris in Africa
-private jets
-expensive meals
-and other private travel
They and board members at the NRA abused their power & illegally diverted or facilitated the diversion of tens of millions of dollars from the NRA.

The NRA has failed to carry out its stated mission for many years, and instead, operated as a breeding ground for greed and abuse.
In New York, we have a set of laws that every individual and entity must be held accountable to, regardless of its size, influence, power, or wealth.

No one is above the law, not even the NRA, one of the most powerful organizations in this country.
=====

She doesn't realize her announcement will cause an increase in gun sales and new gun owners.

She probably has stock in gun companies.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
There must be a minority or proportion of black people who are disgusted at what that BLM group is doing on the streets. Surely anyone who is successful and black, in whatever field, must feel rather degraded by it all..