Positivity / Good News Only Lounge

Zeroblack

Sparrow
Gold Member
Almost done Javascript introduction on codecademy to prepare for learning landing pages. I had to take a big detour because it would help knowing even the basics of css, html and such for website design.
Happy I'm almost done and can get back to actually building out landing pages.

bgbusiness

Kingfisher
This person I work along with got some food for me, that was thoughtful of her.
Also been getting free beverages at work, although I am trying to skip on sodas..

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
Summer fun time is over for me. In recent weeks (months) I have been to few vacations, celebrated my birthday, friend´s wedding, met interesting people, met many beautiful girls and went to some decent parties.

Not all what awaits me is a lot of hard work. And I am grateful for that. No more fun until work is done. Finally.

Leonard D Neubache said:
Oh yeah. Summer's coming. Sorry, Northers, but as ever your loss is my gain.

There is not much beyond a cozy Christmas eve with a loved one in front of a crackling fire place while it's snowing outside.

roberto

Pelican
Gold Member
bgbusiness said:
At work, a customer just straight up asked my name, told me that I am built and tall.
She wasn't the most pretty girl on Earth, but would have banged.
She straight up told me, "You are beautiful" and looked into my eyes. She went outside and came back, her eyes glued to me. Had a little chit chat with her, but could not pursue as my supervisor was nearby.

Felt great..girls opening guys rarely happens

Fuck your supervisor. No, not literally. But you shouldn't have given a damn.

bgbusiness

Kingfisher
roberto said:
bgbusiness said:
At work, a customer just straight up asked my name, told me that I am built and tall.
She wasn't the most pretty girl on Earth, but would have banged.
She straight up told me, "You are beautiful" and looked into my eyes. She went outside and came back, her eyes glued to me. Had a little chit chat with her, but could not pursue as my supervisor was nearby.

Felt great..girls opening guys rarely happens

Fuck your supervisor. No, not literally. But you shouldn't have given a damn.

LOL what did I just read?
I don't care about my supervisor, but I do care about my job and my finance.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Oh yeah. Summer's coming. Sorry, Northers, but as ever your loss is my gain.

Bah, bring on winter. It drives all of the pussies indoors and I am free to walk and hike without seeing another soul, or off leash dog for 6 months.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Working out with my son and he asks me to put some music on.

He nearly buckles his bench press laughing when Greta Thunberg Metal fires up.

I'd like to take credit for coaching him to think globalist propaganda is stupid but he and his friends seem to see through it all by themselves, and that's definitely something to be positive about.

bgbusiness

Kingfisher
Man, a lot of people smiling to me outside when walking. A lot of them nodding.
That Southern vibe. lol.

I thought I lost my earplugs for loud clubs, but I found them in my backpack. haha!

I also thought that my real estate agent wouldn't be nice because his text are very sporadic, but he turned out to be really busy and just awesome person...

Trying to reframe everything into positive!

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I was already looking forward to cast my vote in the next election now that I am a US citizen, I also recently moved to a swing state so now that vote is even better!

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Sometimes accidentally coming across an image of the place you grew up can make your day in a somewhat sad way.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Dr. Howard said:
I was already looking forward to cast my vote in the next election now that I am a US citizen, I also recently moved to a swing state so now that vote is even better!

Tulsi Gabbard thanks you in advance.

Aloha!

bgbusiness

Kingfisher
I thought I had to get new earphones, but they were inside a small pocket of my backpack.
I have been going to a lot of coffee shops nearby and using there wifi. Nobody has kicked me out so far.
Several co-workers calling me asking how I have been etc, it's awesome when you get a call from a person everyday for almost a week lol

Life is a blessing when you think positively and actively SEEK for gratitude...

CalvinC

I finally got the nerve to go confess my sins and fully, completely repent of them. I haven't felt closer to God in years. Fully committed now, back on the path, and at peace.

Cant believe I'm saying this, but thanks Kanye.

Kurgan

Kingfisher
I'll be done with school this December and getting out of my current employer. My manager is a female micro-manager and our supervisor is a younger entitled Millennial who is coming back from maternity leave. They've gone after both men and women in our department who don't comply to their unrealistic standards and are always negative and toxic, some good people got fired for stupid shit and were being spied on. I don't want my reputation to be ruined because some women didn't like me. I now realize why unions existed in the first place.

I finished Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad and I wish I got this book before I bought it. It's a interesting way on what he shows how rich people continue to get rich. I will find income-building assets and not be in the Rat Race anymore. I'm tired of the corporate world and the company I'm working for is on the diversity bandwagon.