Positivity / Good News Only Lounge

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This song, and especially the video may make you long for a past era, but it will also make you smile and perhaps tear up a bit. While it's easy to look at the past as the glory days, I can't help but want to be in this time period. We should never want or expect an easy life, but we should strive for a life of adventure, overcoming obstacles, family, community, simple pleasures and Christ.

Gazza

Sparrow
This song, and especially the video may make you long for a past era, but it will also make you smile and perhaps tear up a bit. While it's easy to look at the past as the glory days, I can't help but want to be in this time period. We should never want or expect an easy life, but we should strive for a life of adventure, overcoming obstacles, family, community, simple pleasures and Christ.

I’d had a rough day at work today, I mean REAL rough. I work in a hospital full of blue pilled clowns here in Victoria Australia, and we’ve just been locked down for the 4th time. Anyway, I’m just about to hit the sack then I watched this clip. Thanks for helping to end my day on a much better note than how it started, God bless.

berenmsc

Sparrow

Absolutely love Gregory Alan Isakov - each of his songs evoke a type of melancholy and nostalgia for a time and place I have never been but still somehow long for.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Absolutely love Gregory Alan Isakov - each of his songs evoke a type of melancholy and nostalgia for a time and place I have never been but still somehow long for.

Yep his album with the Colorado Symphony doesn't have a bad song in it. Actually all of his albums to my ear sound great.

I was fortunate enough to see him live before covid crap...was a great show and would recommend seeing him live.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
People are tearing down and even burning pride flags in Oslo. Mostly in the Muslim areas/schools, but still good news! They seem to be everywhere this year so, including kindergarten`s...
Couple years ago I'd see the Muslims as the big enemy and would protect ''our freedoms'' in this regard. How different do I see it now lol. The Muslims and conservatives/conversative Christians should work together in the future tbh. The secular society, that is the real enemy of us all.