Post music videos you like here

Tytalus

Pelican
I've started getting on a Russian Pop kick since I've begun to learn the language to get a sound of the language.

I came across this music video and really liked it.
In Russian:

In English:

What are your favourites? I'm always up for new music.

2Wycked

Ostrich
Gold Member

Junior high boys when this music video came out:

Seinfeld+my+face+when+i+finish+fapping_f361d8_4626545.gif

Lady Gaga- Bad Romance

Most bizzare music video I've ever seen. Could only have been created by a truly disturbed mind. Every second seems to have significance. Illuminati written all over it. The dances, the costumes ... everything.

Tetris theme music intro, dragging around a polar bear corpse, weird signs/gestures, getting kidnapped by supermodels and washing her sins away with Vodka. S & M here and there ... plus guys with gladiator chin straps bidding on her body as she burns herself in a supposed ice room.

Beautiful although the song itself is nothing special.

Angry Beaver

Sparrow
Anabasis to Desta said:
Lady Gaga- Bad Romance

Most bizzare music video I've ever seen. Could only have been created by a truly disturbed mind. Every second seems to have significance. Illuminati written all over it. The dances, the costumes ... everything.

Tetris theme music intro, dragging around a polar bear corpse, weird signs/gestures, getting kidnapped by supermodels and washing her sins away with Vodka. S & M here and there ... plus guys with gladiator chin straps bidding on her body as she burns herself in a supposed ice room.

Beautiful although the song itself is nothing special.

This: http://www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/344978-23.jpg

Mr. D

Pelican
Gold Member
Top 3 all time favorites would be these:

The first one is a great sendup of MTV in its heyday, the second is a "glimpse into the life of a band" (sort of), and the last one's a lavish opera.
The connecting thing for me is the design. It appeals to my aesthetic eye. (If you're hankering for a war story, I'd need a prosthetic eye first.)

In this one, it's all about nice tits the intriguing esoteric symbolism:

Guriko

Kingfisher
Gold Member
First two videos that popped into my mind.

Just love the animation.

Even after all these years... it still get me pumped up.

Andre

Sparrow
Forgot about this one!

This one goes out to all my bros who´ve been in an unhealthy relationship that´s hard to get out of. This song brings me back, I was living with a girlfriend and she was fucking crazy, however it was hard to get out due to a lot of reasons I won´t elaborate here.

I remember watching this music video around the last week I was living with her, I had been thinking about leaving for a long time, and I finally did it, I just bounced. This video is all about living a happy life and not giving any fucks about what everyone thinks. For me, this is the ultimate red pill music video. The music might not be for everyone, but the message is important.

Enjoy

This is a dupe for me from a thread in the Deep forum:

The End of the Innocence

Both the video (which in the above isn't very good quality; the video stutters quite a bit) and lyrics provoke a lot of strong feelings for various reasons. Puts me in a very reflective mood. I only listen to it once in a blue moon so the effect is quite strong each time. The imagery in the video combined with the music and lyrics really strikes quite a few nerves.

Other videos I like for combination of music, imagery, and nostalgic value: