Practical tips to for maintaining strength during the Great Reset

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Now that the persecution is intensifying, it appeared to me useful to discuss simple, daily, practical tips to keep yourself on your feet. To start off, I'd say that it is crucial to limit your information intake once you see the big picture of this all. Don't drive yourself crazy, choose the long term instead of the short term, don't let yourself getting bounced around by the daily mainstream media stream of chaos and tension. In fact, don't follow mainstream media at all, just follow a couple of alternative media outlets.

Another poster mentioned some of these simple things elsewhere and they are useful to reiterate. I know I can improve on all these things.
1. Read the bible / pray everyday. Fast twice a week if you can. Go to church often if possible in your area.
2. Get or stay in shape with good food and exercise.
3. Have a stash of medicine / vitamins.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Good thread. One that I considered starting.

I think I speak for many of us when I say that, at times, I sit on the edge of despair with all that is going on. If you are aware, there is no way that you are not.

In fact, don't follow mainstream media at all, just follow a couple of alternative media outlets.

Strictly from a sanity point of view, following alternative media outlets can be just as bad, if not worse than, the mainstream media.

MSM isn’t talking about the possibility of not having food, dying from the vax (assuming you’ve taken it), being tortured in a prison by African migrants, or having your kids taken from you.

My mind always goes back to this scene from Children of Men:

This is part of how I cope. “I just don’t think about it.” I’ve been trying to ween myself off of all information sources, including this forum, but it is in some ways a habit and an addiction, what we have with information now.

The other way I’ve coped, which relates to the above scene, is by just living life. YOLO’ing it as I say to people.

I maximize my time off work. Spend time with my loved ones. Immerse myself in the hobbies I love, spending a lot more money on them than I would if I was optimistic about the future. It’s turned out to be a good decision seeing as my hobbies also keep me fit, healthy, and of course, sane. Much more so than if I were at work or trying to do side gigs to make more money.

Many people speak of preparation, but to be honest, it’s overrated unless you’re in the know with the elite. I spent the Trump years “preparing” by starting a small business with passive income, but that was all shot to hell by rona. My job is now in question due to these mandates. If I get let go, what then? Well, I’ll use my head on my shoulders to figure it out. And that’s what I encourage everyone here to do. There’s a reason God said not to worry about tomorrow.

To all of you attempting to prepare for the future, and seeking advice on the Internet, be careful. If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the past several years, it’s that nobody knows what the hell is going on, or what will happen.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
The whole of winter and spring till June/July will be like that. Best tactic is to hunker down and roll with the punches. By the summer of 2022 the sheer amount of side effects will make it impossible to hide it any longer and they will back down a bit.

No long term planning is possible at this point. So just arm yourself with patience and make sure you keep a fit and healthy body to avoid bouts of depression.

jonNorth

Robin
Catholic
Connect with a local farm, at a farmer's market or if they take visitors
I've only recently found myself in a position where I can walk to a farmers market on Saturday
Unfortunately if I lose my job I can't afford the $8 bone broth or much of what they are selling

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Strictly from a sanity point of view, following alternative media outlets can be just as bad, if not worse than, the mainstream media.

MSM isn’t talking about the possibility of not having food, dying from the vax (assuming you’ve taken it), being tortured in a prison by African migrants, or having your kids taken from you.
Good point, definitely watch out with that too. You must find out the big picture of what's going on, and that will be a rocky ride that will bring you alongside people like Alex Jones and David Icke, but then be very congnizant in not staying in that more alarming sphere. Find some channels to keep you up to date, who also reflect on the MSN of course. I also think that it just takes a while to break through that alarming alternative media phase and you'll ease more into the acceptance stage where it's like yeah of course they're doing transhumanism, yeah they want to depopulate the earth, sure the vaccines are dangerous, alright they're going to take away all our freedoms, and you'll just shrug your shoulders a bit as this has become your normal reality, whereas at the start definitely there's a lot of cognitive dissonance going on which can and will be a very painful experience. That's one of the reasons why so few people are willing to see the truth as it is: initially it is frightening and it breaks your entire world perspective and self perspective.