[Pray for Kona] impending destruction of Hawaii

cascadecombo

Ostrich
After the volcano incidents earlier the great Hawaiian Polynesian ethnostate is facing another challenge.

The category 5 hurricane Lane is set to hit tomorrow.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/22/640781503/hawaii-braces-for-hurricane-lane-now-a-category-5

I'm hoping that Konas bunker is fully stocked with bush beer so he can weather the storm then emerge from the storm safe and sound.

Leeman-Beer-Bunker-1-1024x364.jpg

Thomas the Rhymer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I feel sorry for any hurricane that has to face the powerful, ravaging, awe-inspiring nature of the might Kona. Given that Kona has already successfully beat a volcano, I don't give the hurricane much of a chance.

Alpha_Romeo

Kingfisher
Let us not forget the North Korean missile attack. Hawaii has had a rough year!

Kona, I hope you've got enough Spam and Busch to see you through.

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member
Hey, fellas, I got a live feed of Suits going out to talk to Kona on the beach right now:

Course it missed the part where he gunned down a bunch of kikes while wearing a Dick Nixon mask, but you can't get everything.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Thanks for your concern and kind words everyone.

When the volcano first started, it convinced me that climate change is real. Case closed. Now this hurricane is gonna come and blow out the volcano.

So I know it's real and AL Gore is one smart white man. I'm just not sure if I should like it or not. Climate change cause problems, then climate change fixed them.

And yes, I have prepared and gotten all my emergency hurricane supplies together. Lotsa Busch Beer. The mass hysteria (((they))) created in the media forced everyone to go to Wal-Mart and stock up. Well that means less monitoring of the scan n' go self checkouts. I did pretty well.

I guess free stuff is another positive notch for climate change. I'm starting to like it.

Aloha!

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
Fuck! That won't be fun, I hope everyone stays safe, Kona if you need me to air drop spam and busch I'll be more than happy to!

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
It started then it stopped.

With all the hype over this this g I'm really pissed. If the rapture doesn't happen soon, lotsa other people are gonna be too.

Aloha!