[Pray for Kona] impending destruction of Hawaii

Thoughts and prayers from South Africa.

This might not be the most appropriate place for this but can I get a comparison of Hawai vs. South East Asian beaches (particularly Thailand and Indonesia). I'm a massive beach fan and not sure if Hawai (when it settles down) is worth the trip.

Jetset

Ostrich
Kona, we wish you luck. I realize it's very tedious individually taping down each blade of grass, but it will pay off when yours is the only lawn that survives.

SpiderKing

Kingfisher
Gold Member
bc2ce5ca582ffa486dfb39de10f6915b--hurricane-memes-hawaii.jpg

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
The "All Clear" has been given. (((They))) didn't get us this time.

Over in the Big Island, it rained and flooded quite a lot. Those guys will probably set up some kind of emergency center next week sometime. No reason to rush.

Everything is ok.

Aloha!

Kona's Hawaii almost got enriched:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/08/...sacres-in-downtown-honolulu-and-waikiki-strip

US Muslim soldier wanted to commit jihad massacres in downtown Honolulu and Waikiki strip

Ikaika-Kang-300x174.jpg

On July 8, 2017, Kang swore an oath of loyalty, known as “bayat,” to ISIS and its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, in a ceremony conducted by the purported ISIS sheikh. After the ceremony, Kang kissed the ISIS flag. Kang then said that he wanted to get his rifle and go and fight; just go to downtown Honolulu and Waikiki strip and start shooting. Kang was subsequently arrested and taken into custody….

Car attacks might also be effective - slowly moving people in flip-flops can be easily mowed down.

Lucky that he was meeting mainly with undercover FBI agents - amateur! Euro-Jihadis know that you don't meet anyone, just rent your truck and off you go showing them true cultural enrichment.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
^^^ That guys stupid. That was front page news today.

The guy is downloading Isis videos all day long while he is literally a mile away from the place Edward Snowden worked in. The got massive amounts of satellite shot up there. They are monitoring everybody so nobody messes with the fancy stuff.

On top of that, it's a damn island. A far away one. There's not much crime here. The FBI and similar don't really have much to do. They are pretty thorough when it's clock-milking time.

Aloha!