Predicitons for Democrat candidate in 2020?

Peacock
Gold Member
The Tara Reade case will give the Dems further ammo to yank Biden out in the Convention and get Nipples in.

Grodin

Woodpecker
Grodin said:
These are warning shots. If Biden runs the gloves come off.
yes, I'm quoting my own post :boring:

more captain obvious predictions - voter turnout will be low this election, maybe record low. There will be more 3rd party candidates, besides Amash, but they won't have a large effect either way.

I'm not ready to call it a prediction, but I don't think Biden will make it to November. If this was a prediction, then I think Warren will be the nominee. The party of identity politics is in a double bind, the interests of black america and suburban white women are not one and the same. Southern blacks won a battle but they will lose the war, educated white suburban women are the democratic party's largest and most reliable base. Berniebros (who are mostly women and beta orbiters) will be willing to compromise for Warren, I don't see them showing up for Biden. Nobody is interested in Kamala Harris except the ultrawoke. Clinton committed the one cardinal sin in politics - she lost. So I think democrats will become the party of p*ssy hats and student debt.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Holy phat phlying Cows....

https://www.newswars.com/insider-hillary-clinton-barack-obama-ticket-could-replace-joe-biden/

“Some Democrats tell me they fear that Biden’s political survival is getting more problematic with each passing day,” Mackinnon wrote. “They cite three main issues. The first is their concern that an allegation of sexual assault leveled against Biden by former staffer Tara Reade won’t go away anytime soon. If anything, it appears to be about to gain a new life.”

“Next, they worry that another shoe could drop regarding questions related to Biden’s son Hunter and his business dealings. Lastly, some Democrats are concerned about Biden’s age and possible cognitive issues — a concern that some also have expressed about Trump.”

Mackinnon then says Clinton and Obama could swoop in to save the nomination, simply because the left views such a ticket as formidable against President Trump.

“Who might be in consideration to become the new nominee — and who would be selected as the vice presidential running mate? Several likely combinations come to mind, starting in many minds with New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, but one particular, truly out-of-the-box combination stops the discussion in its tracks: Hillary Clinton as the nominee and Barack Obama as her running mate,” he wrote.

“Some Democrats have confessed to me that having Biden drop out, for whatever reason, might not be bad news since they aren’t convinced he can beat Trump in November, despite polls showing him in the lead at this point. And they believe (perhaps a bit wistfully, in some respects) that a Clinton-Obama ticket would be a nightmare for Trump.”

Though the Constitution’s 12th and 22nd Amendments could present a hurdle for Obama to be reelected the White House, Mackinnon says Democrats would nevertheless try to make it happen if Biden failed to bring confidence to the party heading into November.

“The operative word here might be ‘elected.’ If Obama were selected as Clinton’s running mate, and she had to leave office for any reason, then Obama would succeed her. At least one constitutional expert is on record saying there is nothing to prevent such a scenario,” he concluded.

###

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Deepdiver said:
Holy phat phlying Cows....

https://www.newswars.com/insider-hillary-clinton-barack-obama-ticket-could-replace-joe-biden/

“Some Democrats tell me they fear that Biden’s political survival is getting more problematic with each passing day,” Mackinnon wrote. “They cite three main issues. The first is their concern that an allegation of sexual assault leveled against Biden by former staffer Tara Reade won’t go away anytime soon. If anything, it appears to be about to gain a new life.”

“Next, they worry that another shoe could drop regarding questions related to Biden’s son Hunter and his business dealings. Lastly, some Democrats are concerned about Biden’s age and possible cognitive issues — a concern that some also have expressed about Trump.”

Mackinnon then says Clinton and Obama could swoop in to save the nomination, simply because the left views such a ticket as formidable against President Trump.

“Who might be in consideration to become the new nominee — and who would be selected as the vice presidential running mate? Several likely combinations come to mind, starting in many minds with New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, but one particular, truly out-of-the-box combination stops the discussion in its tracks: Hillary Clinton as the nominee and Barack Obama as her running mate,” he wrote.

“Some Democrats have confessed to me that having Biden drop out, for whatever reason, might not be bad news since they aren’t convinced he can beat Trump in November, despite polls showing him in the lead at this point. And they believe (perhaps a bit wistfully, in some respects) that a Clinton-Obama ticket would be a nightmare for Trump.”

Though the Constitution’s 12th and 22nd Amendments could present a hurdle for Obama to be reelected the White House, Mackinnon says Democrats would nevertheless try to make it happen if Biden failed to bring confidence to the party heading into November.

“The operative word here might be ‘elected.’ If Obama were selected as Clinton’s running mate, and she had to leave office for any reason, then Obama would succeed her. At least one constitutional expert is on record saying there is nothing to prevent such a scenario,” he concluded.

###
I thought they were going to say Hillary with Michelle as the running mate. That would be crazy! It would be a ridiculous stunt, but it just might work.

Some say Michelle's just not interested. If she really wanted to be president, she would be better running as Biden's VP, with everybody including the Democrat voters expecting him to step aside at some point and make her president.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Reading Tara Reedes recollection appears Sleepy Creepy Uncle Joe has more than a hair sniffing and shoulder rubbing fetish as he went full sticky fingers with a staffer...

LOL that is my signature move after we are in bed getting hot and heavy I use the fingers inside the labia to see if she is wet enough for insertion or if I still need to massage her clitoris to get her wet... Difference is I had done a proper escalation with mutual consent... And then would start with her on top putting me into her as full compliance that she wanted mutually consented relations... Crazy Creepy Joe figured the Boss advantage let him skip the entire consentual thing.

Then guys like this enrichment refugee Democrat Biden supporter don't do Old Joe any favors...

https://www.nhpr.org/post/nh-state-rep-resigns-after-tweet-about-bidens-accuser

Following news of Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegation against presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden, Komi tweeted, “Judging by the position of the female vagina, it will not be easy for anyone to just put their finger into the vagina unless their is some Cooperation from the female herself. That is why I believe Tara Reade’s allegations is false. She is looking for attention.”

This story seems to be gaining traction... Something old Joe has slipped his grip on.

###

Peacock
Gold Member
People like Biden or Bill Clinton get an extra kick out of violating women. There are tons of women who would want to sleep with them, but these sickos are into this kind of power play. Especially Slick Willie, he has a thing for raping 5s-7s, and a long list of victims. He would also bite hard on his victim's lower lip during the act. At least Bill is not a pedo though, I think with Biden it's fairly clear.

kel

Pelican
I don't think the Tara Reid thing is really going anywhere . I don't know if it's a credible accusation or not, but in the end, the left doesn't really care either way, they just want power and they hate Donald Trump more than I've ever seen anyone hate anything even though he's ended up being comparable to first term Obama.

Running Biden is a win-win in the bigger picture. Maybe he'll win, just given the crazy TDS a lot of the population is still suffering from and the fact that unlike 2016 there's no excitement for Trump even among people who are leaning that direction. If Joe wins, that's quite a coup because the narrative then is "That's how much people hated Trump, they were willing to vote for Biden of all people over him", where "Trump", whether one likes it or not, is short-hand for male, white, anti-progressive, etc. And if Joe loses, then they can say "See, a young diverse electorate just doesn't want to vote for an old white male, and now thanks to that old white male we get 4 more years of Trump instead of the stunning and brave obese transLatinx we should've had". No matter which way it goes, men and whites and the whole litany of unfavored identities will have their identity blamed for the result.