Predicitons for Democrat candidate in 2020?

Peacock
Gold Member
Kamala and Abrams are kind of repulsive figures. Kamala is a fake with zero charisma who slept her way tot he top, Abrams has horrible physiognomy and is already viewed as a sellout. The appeal of Snow Woman Amy is limited, even in the Midwest, but Biden and his handlers might be too dumb to notice.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
#STFUHillary is currently trending on Twitter.

Noting all their Clownish antics.
It will be rather amusing to see their surprise should Trump (most likely) win in November...

Bleeding Heart Liberal Marine
@zaharako

15m
If you’re a Biden supporter attacking Bernie Bros
A Bernie supporter attacking Hillary
A Bernie supporter attacking Biden supporters
You’re acting as a useful idiot to foreign active measures & helping Trump
They have fake Biden & Bernie accounts to amplify this.
#STFUHillary

This is Brooklyn supposedly.
Are they talking about Crazy Cortez, Haggard Hillary or someone else?

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Interesting.
This thread hasn't had much activity over the past month or so.

Despite it only being a several months out from the POTUS election.

One may be inclined to think that the Deluded Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot again, by shifting peoples attention elsewhere.
As opposed to getting folk excited about the Democrat nominee.

Notice how I did not specify Biden...

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
What do you mean, haven't you seen all the campaigning? Covid, riots, etc.
In years past.
Even the Australian media would have a high level of coverage of the U.S. presidential campaigns.

This year?
Not much at all.
Yes the Deluded Democrats may have their schemes with quarantine this & riots that, but how does that generate the enthusiasm of the public at large to actually go out, get registered where need be & then actually go & vote?

Political Twitter seems as distracted by quarantine & riots as anywhere else.
Another forum I know of, the political threads have slowed a great deal due to the China virus, riots & CHAZ.

I'm sure the Deluded Democrats are doing everything they can to undermine Trump.
I just would not be surprised if their efforts are hindering themselves instead.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Uh, that's because the name of this thread is "Predictions for Democrat candidate in 2020?" -- and the candidate has been selected. Case closed.

This thread no longer serves a purpose, except possibly to make fun of the candidate selected -- or his supporters:
Yet at 120+ pages.
It was the most prevalent thread for general election discussion of the Democrat side.
Also.
Biden is the one selected - yes. However, for now...

Can Obama be the Vice-President?

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020...old-joint-fundraiser-for-joe-biden-next-week/

There's no way Trump would beat that.

Aloha!
The spirit of the law says no, Obama shouldn't be allowed to serve as VP.

However, the language of the relevant text is up for debate and it would need to goto the Supreme Court for a final interpretation. The same Supreme Court where a Trump appointed justice just decided that tranny rights matter. If not that guy, I'm sure John Roberts would cuck out for sure and handover a 5-4 ruling in favor of Obama.

Of course, the 2020 democrats don't give two fucks about the rules so who knows. I could totally see it happening.

Biden basically HAS to pick a black VP given all this BLM stuff recently. That and given how the black community basically rescued his ass in the primaries. However, ALL the current black VP candidates are trash and radioactive.

Obama as VP would truly take this 2020 Year From Hell to new levels but it would BY FAR be the best move the democrats could make strategically if they want to win. Obama has a stake in this too since all the Obamagate/Spygate stuff could really blow up during a Trump second term and destroy his legacy completely. Hell by running as VP, he could stall out or straight up block any indictments related to people from his administration; claiming that Trump is engaging as political retaliation in an effort to swing the election.

I disagree that Trump couldn't beat a Biden/Obama ticket but it would bar none be the most difficult set-up Trump could ever face.

Appreciate the nightmares Kona. Thank you.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Leaving it so late in the game probably makes sense since it would cause any appeals to a breach of law to appear unreasonably politically motivated.

You would only have to spread the notion (true or not) that Croaky Joe stepping down would give Obama another term and the Democrats would turn out in a stampede. The only clown world issue you'd have is trying to manage the optics of the whole campaign not turning into an Obama love-fest.

Interesting.
This thread hasn't had much activity over the past month or so.

Despite it only being a several months out from the POTUS election.

One may be inclined to think that the Deluded Democrats are shooting themselves in the foot again, by shifting peoples attention elsewhere.
As opposed to getting folk excited about the Democrat nominee.

Notice how I did not specify Biden...
I think that's because many people on both sides of the political spectrum are disillusioned and are having a hard time believing that Trump, Biden or Congress can get us out of this mess. We're largely on our own. If you check the approval ratings of politicians, you know that they continue to annoy everyone, just that there's little for the Average Joe left to lose with 40 million out of work. We're witnessing the wholesale destruction of faith in the American Project and governance in real-time.