Predicitons for Democrat candidate in 2020?

Bolly

Pelican
Dusty said:
Replies are brutal.

:eek:hshit:

I dunno. I think Biden is toast. That last debate he straight up said with no shame he'd have zero problem killing 100k oil and gas jobs to sacrice people at the alter of climate change. Pretty unlikely he can win middle America.

And that thing about Buttpirate and his wine cave. These guys need to do better opposition research. When Pocahontas went after him on that at the same debate; he could have ended her campaign right there if he turned around and called her out on her own wine cave fundraisers just a couple of years ago. I wish he would have because I really don't see him as a threat. I don't believe America is ready to look at a queer president for 4 years and his faggy would be first man.

Hypno

Crow
And Coulter tweeted that Hunter Biden bought his $2.5 million Hollywood hills home for $14,000 this summer.

How are the Biden is not in jail for bribery already?

Easy_C

Crow
Sink Buttgig?

Ridiculous. Dem voters don’t actually give AF. They still worship Obama despite him living in a Martha’s Vineyard mansion.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Hypno said:
And Coulter tweeted that Hunter Biden bought his $2.5 million Hollywood hills home for $14,000 this summer.

How are the Biden is not in jail for bribery already?
Thats tangible crooked-ness right there. Most people don't have a concept of what working on a board of directors is and if it really does pay $50k or $5k/month. A house though, people know how much that costs and they know that its a load of manure to get it for $14,000 when the list price is 2.5 million.

Calling it now: as the Durham / Barr investigations heat up, we’re going to see a series of “natural” deaths that just coincidentally happen to be suffered by the people under investigation and their cohorts. I predict at least one of the Clintons will be dead within a year.

Thomas Jackson

Woodpecker
First primaries aren't far off. Warren looks boxed out, will be interesting where her votes go. Biden just need to hold on to super tuesday, the low information black voters love him.

I dont see Pete being able to expand his voters outside the rich white liberal types. He needs to somehow pickup those Warren voters if she drops out after a 4th in Iowa/NH.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Kid Twist said:
^ I liked this because of the boldness of the prediction.
Agreed. Expect MSM to give the standard "nothing to see here" line until they land in the unemployment line. Or else they will be among the ones who didn't kill themselves.

perros

Woodpecker
Thomas Jackson said:
First primaries aren't far off. Warren looks boxed out, will be interesting where her votes go. Biden just need to hold on to super tuesday, the low information black voters love him.

I dont see Pete being able to expand his voters outside the rich white liberal types. He needs to somehow pickup those Warren voters if she drops out after a 4th in Iowa/NH.

Bernie Sanders will be the beneficiary of Warren's demise, which is the reason why he's rising. 31% of Warren supporters have Bernie as their second choice.

You are right that Pete mainly has upper class white liberals as his base of support, but is abysmal with minorities. In order for Pete to even have a chance at the nomination he has to win at least Iowa or NH, but even then I don't he can pick up minority voters in the South. He has no ground game in South Carolina as we speak. Given his performance in the last debate as he was ousted as a donor stooge (Pete's Wine Cave) he's only going to keep going down from here. I honestly don't think he can win in the early states.

Its going to come down to Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders.

Thomas Jackson

Woodpecker
Interesting and does make sense. California and Texas look large then given Biden will sweep the Southern primaries on super Tuesday. Those states dont have a large black population for him to rely on. Not a lot of polling there at this point, but Biden looks to have the advantage in Texas, with California as a toss up at this point.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Thomas Jackson said:
Interesting and does make sense. California and Texas look large then given Biden will sweep the Southern primaries on super Tuesday. Those states dont have a large black population for him to rely on. Not a lot of polling there at this point, but Biden looks to have the advantage in Texas, with California as a toss up at this point.
Joe Biden as the winner will be interesting. If Trump just left him alone he would sink himself with crazy gaffes and busloads of sexual harassment women.

However, I don't know if Trump could help himself. Biden has no "identity" victim cards to play, he's an old white man. Trump can pound on him without fear of being racists or sexist. That's the problem though, I think Trump will stomp on him too many times and people will start to feel sympathetic for poor old Joe and it will make Trump look even more mean.

[img=200x200]https://media1.tenor.com/images/c5968c3efc45ebc77a444279442fb015/tenor.gif?itemid=15735025[/img]

At that point, would Joe start to get sympathy votes for people. Would they rally against the 'bully' and overlook Joe's own crimes just to support the 'victim'?

perros

Woodpecker
^^^ I honestly don't see anything wrong with Biden in the videos. If anything, politics aside, it shows that Biden is quite the ladies man.

If you think Joe Biden is a ladies’ man, please stay away from women. He’s grabbing and kissing people who have given zero indication of interest, and regularly gropes little girls.

And that’s just what he’s willing to do on camera, in public.

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It_is_my_time said:
You don't live in a serious country when your politicians behave like this. But damn it is funny to laugh AT her.
Howard Dean has to be kicking himself. He got de-railed for a rather benign yell and gesture. If he only waited 16 years he could have come out on stage spraying whip cream, identifying as hispanic while welcoming fortnite and would have seen a bump in polling.

perros

Woodpecker
MichaelWitcoff said:
If you think Joe Biden is a ladies’ man, please stay away from women. He’s grabbing and kissing people who have given zero indication of interest, and regularly gropes little girls.

And that’s just what he’s willing to do on camera, in public.
Reading over some threads here from 2008 and onward, there was a period of time when this forum thought he was alpha.