Predicitons for Democrat candidate in 2020?

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Lace em up said:
rpg said:
Pete is the 2020 Dukakis. If he was married to a woman instead of a man he would be much more potent as a candidate but the globalist cabal is so high on their supply they can't see it.
This right here. The people running DNC and the get out the vote crowd are radical lefties. Lefties used to be for the blue collar working man. It was there base.

In 2008 things were getting completely fucked in the US and anyone with a pulse could have beat Evil Eyes McCain with his "bomb-bomb-bomb---bomb-bomb-Iran" singing on camera for God and everyone to see.

So Obama got elected and they really believed America wanted next a woman, then a homo, next a transvestite. They could not have been happier.

They didn't count on a true alpha billionaire, flag hugging, america loving, shit talker shrugging his way into the white house.

Could have still worked too if they didn't all suffer from debilitating TDS.

Their TDS has blinded them to reality. They forge ahead with their ideological nonsense in overdrive. How in the fuck is Warren still in this race?

Some normie left, never Trumpers, I know have warmed up to Trump. Still stuck on single issues, but are far from thinking the world is about to end.

They ain't supporting a homo for POTUS. Believe that.
I disagree with rpg. Pete is only viable because he is down to clown with sodomy. The left would never accept a straight white veteran mayor from some shit-hole Indiana town. They are telling their base they will be made to not only tolerate but accept whatever degeneracy or diversity the base is given. Much of their base has absorbed self-hate to a level where having some sort of oppression is a mandatory requirement.

They'd rather lose than see a straight white guy win for them, even if he buys into all the degenerate baggage that Biden has recently endorsed.

The left and media has ignored why Pete actually has 0% black support. It's pretty funny to watch leftist pundits try and come up with some other reason while on air. It's akin to the media reporting on the disproportionate number of black trannies getting murdered in the hood without asking why.

Dr. Howard said:
911 said:
Buttgig getting booed at large NH rally by the Bernie camp:

"WALL STREET PETE!!" :laugh:

This being said, I think Buttgig is going to win the nomination. At 6 to 1 now he is still a good bet for you betting types. The Macron playbook which he is using is a good one: clean cut young fresh candidate, establishment bankster product that looks like an outsider for normies, unlike Bernie doesn't scare sububan middle class normies, who eat up everything they are fed by CNN/MSNBC/Salon/NYT.

The DNC establishment will dump Biden, Bloomberg will buy him once he realizes he can't get electied himself, and the other candidate will rally against Bernie along with the DNC and the MSM. A lot of the Boomer normie suburban centrists will go for Buttgig, as will many retarded millennials.

Look for Obama to endorse him before Super Tuesday.
The next question is, who would he pick as VP. I don't need to ask how he would do vs. Trump as he would get demolished in debates and do most of his campaign via closed ended remarks and election rigging.
They are correct thinking that he is a globalist stooge, but Bernie Sanders also flip-flopped on issues like immigration. Back during the Bush years he was concerned about wage pressure via mass migration and the H-1B visa program. Now he is all for it - go to 09:50:

An interesting side story is that some people report hearing about Obama as the future president back in the 1990s. This is not some kind of big conspiracy, because it's not unconceivable for the elite to pre-select candidates a decade or 15 years before.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Buttgag is surging in New Hampshire while Bernie still holds a lead of 26% to Buttbang's 19% with Biden Warren And the Klobisch pulling up the rear around 10%... Deep state really sabotaged the Biden Crime Cartel with the Impeach Orange Bad man sham.

Irony is if Buttbang and Bernie form a Pres/VP ticket their Feel the Butt Bern or Bern the Butt slogans would be Pepe Meme worthy...

Peacock
Gold Member
^Howard - I agree with your take, except Buttgig is really homosexual. I have a pretty good gaydar.

He was indeed pre-selected, and massively pushed. He has an innate understanding of the culture war, being a homo and being the son of the leading Gramsci scholar in America. His father came from Malta, a devout Catholic state, and as a Gramscist, he viewed as a his lifetime mission to subvert and take over Notre Dame U., the strongest Catholic institution in the United States.

Looking at the pics you linked from his wedding, it looks like it had a blue theme, everyone is dressed in blue, blue flowers:

[img=640x365]https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...5b259d7d2267a.image.jpg?resize=1200,822[/img]

Who the hell does something like that? Probably someone into the occult, or maybe an israeli/Jewish thing, the way politicians wear blue ties at AIPAC meetings.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
budoslavic said:
Geez wiz...I wonder why she didn't have coffee and breakfast at the hotel before she decided to go for a 1/1024 mile walk.
And? She looked at the Google map, saw that she had to turn left and across to go to McDonald's. Then she put some makeup and took her coat, went out, and obviously, as all women would've done, turned the wrong way.

She got lost, wandered aimlessly for half an hour, looking at shoe- and jewelry-shops, went to the nail salon, then called an Uber to eventually reach the McDonald's. A normal morning in a strong independent woman's life.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Going strong said:
budoslavic said:
Geez wiz...I wonder why she didn't have coffee and breakfast at the hotel before she decided to go for a 1/1024 mile walk.
And? She looked at the Google map, saw that she had to turn left and across to go to McDonald's. Then she put some makeup and took her coat, went out, and obviously, as all women would've done, turned the wrong way.

She got lost, wandered aimlessly for half an hour, looking at shoe- and jewelry-shops, went to the nail salon, then called an Uber to eventually reach the McDonald's. A normal morning in a strong independent woman's life.
Basically, she is Geographically Challenged.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
She's gone from Fauxahontas to Sacagawayoff.

Meanwhile what could be more clown world than the first black president being a closet homo followed by the first gay president being a closet straight.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
She's gone from Fauxahontas to Sacagawayoff.

Meanwhile what could be more clown world than the first black president being a closet homo followed by the first gay president being a closet straight.
LOL As wack as that Dad Joke was I laughed at it ...

Peacock
Gold Member
Bloomberg rising is the best thing that could happen to Bernie, it splits the Buttgig vote and sucks the air out of his campaign. Bloomberg is going to get emboldened by this and spend a quarter billion or more on Super Tuesday. I think he has a ceiling though.

Note that Bloomberg is the preferred candidate for outlets like Breitbart, he'd be the most zionist POTUS ever, full on neocon.

Easy_C

Crow
Him and Biden have said some remarkably redpill shit behind closed doors.

Don’t forget Biden is JQ aware. He said Jews were behind gay marriage.

Of course they're aware.

Does anybody still think Pelosi and Hillary are dumb as well?

We are talking about some of the most powerful, influential, wealthy people in one of the strongest and most affluent nations in human history.

It's WWE but for civics. Each side chooses dummies to fool with paper-thin rhetoric.

Maybe I'm a special kind of dummy, but I still see Trump as the guy that occasionally breaks kayfabe (and for that I'm greatful).

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Notice how the so-called conservatives have taken a giant step to the Left once again in order to "punish" Left wing politicians for breaching political correctness.

Their idiocy knows no bounds despite how terribly clever they think they are. So when they chastise someone like Bloomberg for saying that and mange to win the election because of it, what then? The idiots are trapped into governing precisely as a Leftist would anyway because that was the moral frame they themselves presented to the voters.

"Discrimination bad. Dems are the real racists. Yay, we won. Now we have no mandate to get tough on minority crime districts. Oops!"

Same went with governor Northram and Justin Trudeau. "OMG look, they wore blackface decades ago! Political correctness, destroy my enemies!"

Well done, morons. You have officially given your blessing to people being destroyed for stuff they did generations ago when it wasn't a cultural taboo. And for what? A few shitty memes and momentary dip in the enemy's poll numbers.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
My problems with Bloomberg:

He was a GOPer then shifted to Indie and now is a Dem so no core beliefs and flop flips more than a Romney.

He thinks he is King Solomon who can by decree outlaw Human Vices like Super Sized Soft Drinks yet supports Open borders and unlimited Drugs Cartels invasions that sell so much Fentanyl and Carfentanyl Cut Heroin and Cocaine that it kills over 70,000 dumb young mostly White Americans a year - a full-on Race War the MSM is mumm about.

He doubled his net worth while serving as NYC Mayor yet Trump had to put his assets into Trusts and limit what his sons could do in Business, not to raise issues of Conflicts of Interest.

Money is the Mother's Milk of Politics so with Bloombergs now $70 Billion Net Worth nobody can milk those Demokooky Muthers and SoyBoiz like Mini Mike can. So Trump will go full nuclear on him and his China Connections and it can hurt a lot of people employed in NYCs financial industry already being decimated by the NYC Wealth Taxes. I know Boo Hoo for them however this industry pays a significant portion of the USA's income taxes. If all of a sudden they can't pay the interest on the Nationa Debts - YOU WILL pay.

And worst of All BLOOMBERG is, in fact, the Chinese Red Communists Party's favorite POTUS candidate - so not only is he a Flop Flipper with no core values he is also an Evil Tool of the Communist Chinese thus a Seditionist and Traitor:

Enoch

Ostrich
Deepdiver said:
My problems with Bloomberg:

He was a GOPer then shifted to Indie and now is a Dem so no core beliefs and flop flips more than a Romney.

He thinks he is King Solomon who can by decree outlaw Human Vices like Super Sized Soft Drinks yet supports Open borders and unlimited Drugs Cartels invasions that sell so much Fentanyl and Carfentanyl Cut Heroin and Cocaine that it kills over 70,000 dumb young mostly White Americans a year - a full-on Race War the MSM is mumm about.

He doubled his net worth while serving as NYC Mayor yet Trump had to put his assets into Trusts and limit what his sons could do in Business, not to raise issues of Conflicts of Interest.

Money is the Mother's Milk of Politics so with Bloombergs now $70 Billion Net Worth nobody can milk those Demokooky Muthers and SoyBoiz like Mini Mike can. So Trump will go full nuclear on him and his China Connections and it can hurt a lot of people employed in NYCs financial industry already being decimated by the NYC Wealth Taxes. I know Boo Hoo for them however this industry pays a significant portion of the USA's income taxes. If all of a sudden they can't pay the interest on the Nationa Debts - YOU WILL pay.

And worst of All BLOOMBERG is, in fact, the Chinese Red Communists Party's favorite POTUS candidate - so not only is he a Flop Flipper with no core values he is also an Evil Tool of the Communist Chinese thus a Seditionist and Traitor:

Bloomberg is one of the highest level technocrats, on a level with Bezos, the google guys, etc.

One Bloomberg Terminal costs 40,000 / year and pretty much every trader has one. I can only imagine the margin he makes on each terminal.

Ironically speaking the truth about criminality in America may now undue the hundreds of millions he has already spent on his campaign.

Peacock
Gold Member
China's favorite candidate has got to be Biden, because he's compromised, he's done a lot of business in China.