Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
90cf66dcd980a274.png

5f23835c7a400b84.jpg

Prince Harry and William could have their pick of any beautiful 18 year old English women. Pluck some beautiful young woman out of obscurity, make all her male orbiters cry into their pillows at night, and set an example for British men for the coming century of hardship in Europe. (I fear a future King William, decades from now, will be too senile to realize that his muslim subjects have just voted in sharia law, and the royal family has fled into exile as Buckingham Palace is set on fire by a mob.)

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Prince Harry and William could have their pick of any beautiful 18 year old English women. Pluck some beautiful young woman out of obscurity, make all her male orbiters cry into their pillows at night, and set an example for British men for the coming century of hardship in Europe. (I fear a future King William, decades from now, will be too senile to realize that his muslim subjects have just voted in sharia law, and the royal family has fled into exile as Buckingham Palace is set on fire by a mob.)

It will be a step up to see sharia law over the enviro-tyranny of these German sodomites.

DanielH

Pelican
He tries to talk, and she shuts him up.

Complains about having to learn the anthem, etiquette, and church hymns. Gee, did you try asking anyone, or did you just get upset that people couldn't read your mind? If she's going to divorce Harry I hope for his sake she does it sooner rather than later so he can repent and go back home to live a humble life in relative obscurity.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
The camps on this are split just like society is: you have your leftists who think the crown is a racist institution to be abolished and who are enamoured with a mixed race couple in which the beta male has uprooted his own life’s purpose to serve the woman, versus the red pilled types who see monarchy as a traditional force of stability to be upheld and not destroyed by a parasite.

It’s no surprise the majority of millennials are in the former and are unable to see through her sociapathy and narcissism since they have both traits in spades.
Isn’t it up to Harry to determine his own life’s purpose? What if he doesn’t want the “job” his ancestors—including his grandmother—have assigned him as a second-string spokesmodel for a make-believe monarchy? Being only 6th in line for the “top job” (which is arguably a real job, although a silly one), why would he want to spend the rest of his life as understudy for a job he’ll probably never have?
My guess is that he wanted to walk away from the whole mess and is using his wife as the excuse.

DanielH

Pelican
Isn’t it up to Harry to determine his own life’s purpose? What if he doesn’t want the “job” his ancestors—including his grandmother—have assigned him as a second-string spokesmodel for a make-believe monarchy? Being only 6th in line for the “top job” (which is arguably a real job, although a silly one), why would he want to spend the rest of his life as understudy for a job he’ll probably never have?
My guess is that he wanted to walk away from the whole mess and is using his wife as the excuse.
Seems like he had a lot of leeway within the royalty framework before with his past military career. Also I'd say his will is beneath his duty to his family and nation. Having a monarchy is a blessing, he should have worked to support that and give his country a better government.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
RE: Prince Harry marrying "red flag" woman

The Queen had to issue a public statement reaffirming the requirement for lowborn members of the family to curtsy when approached by a blood-royal. It was taken as a direct condemnation of Catherine who wasn't doing it.

I can't wait to see how super feminist Meghan takes it when she's forced to.
The “monarchy” is an absurd sham, and whether it lives or dies matters not one whit.

But apparently it has sentimental value to some Brits.

Last edited:

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Seems like he had a lot of leeway within the royalty framework before with his past military career. Also I'd say his will is beneath his duty to his family and nation. Having a monarchy is a blessing, he should have worked to support that and give his country a better government.
The monarchy isn’t the government anymore. It’s just symbolic—sort of a “national spokesmodel” PR gig.
Which might be okay; and it takes some of the sillier aspects of “leadership” off the head of state’s and other government officials’ schedules. But it’s not important in any practical sense; and as for spiritual inspiration, we should be looking elsewhere.

DanielH

Pelican
The monarchy isn’t the government anymore. It’s just symbolic—sort of a “national spokesmodel” PR gig.
Which might be okay; and it takes some of the sillier aspects of “leadership” off the head of state’s and other government officials’ schedules. But it’s not important in any practical sense; and as for spiritual inspiration, we should be looking elsewhere.
Well they should be working to make it less symbolic. Be chivalrous people who make the people yearn to give them more power. I can't fully blame Harry though I'm sure it is quite a mess there.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Complains about having to learn the anthem, etiquette, and church hymns. Gee, did you try asking anyone, or did you just get upset that people couldn't read your mind? If she's going to divorce Harry I hope for his sake she does it sooner rather than later so he can repent and go back home to live a humble life in relative obscurity.
T called it.

The “monarchy” is an absurd sham, and whether it lives or dies matters not one whit.

But apparently it has sentimental value to some Brits
Britian's constitutional monarchy gave people more stability and freedom then all of the five french republics put together. It's only now under french revolution style egalitarianism that it under attack and being hijacked like the church to represent multiculti globalism.

. But it’s not important in any practical sense; and as for spiritual inspiration, we should be looking elsewhere.
If it didn't have great potential globalist wouldn't be targeting it.
Do you remember when William and Kate Middleton - an elegant English woman were married how Brits- overwhelmingly, almost exclusive native Brits - not the globalists definition of British - came out in droves and how it awakened their national pride and fervor - they -especially younger have the potential to be an Isabel and Ferdinand to their people. (not saying they necessarily will - but that potential is within monarchy)

Can't understand the Royals obsession with recycled old wall banger Divorcees - First King Eddie abdicates then after Diana is Papparazzi-cided Future King Chuckie hooks up with his old married mistress after she divorces her husband and in hypergmist female fashion of the first order trades up for a title - then - Red Headed Step Child Harry decides to stir up the pot with mixed up mixed race Megxit - He could have had his pick of any submissive English Rosebuds and instead throws a couple Royal knocks into her dominatrix highness like a perfect Blue Pill White Knight.

The Royals do protect their own when they want too like Uncle Randy Andy under subpoena in the Ghislane Epstein Madame Mossad Sexscapades.

Megster must have some extraordinary Oral and Klegel skills for Harry to throw away his Crown, Titles and Country for her.

Something got really screwed up when they were younger.