Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
The “monarchy” is an absurd sham, and whether it lives or dies matters not one whit.

But apparently it has sentimental value to some Brits.
This sounds like a liberal take on a powerful institution that helped build the British Empire.
It's just soo oppressive and like what if Harry wants to go his own way you guys?!
Like he totally should follow markle's crooked ass path and be totally righteous!
Who needs royalty anyway, am I right guys?!

kazz

Kingfisher
The interview was just typical American trash, Megan and Oprah are so fake, I was surprised at how Harry came across and how 'real' he seemed though he has had a lifetime of practice dealing with the media.

This was made for American people, the reason they did this interview would be part of a well made strategic plan they paid people for who do this for a living, I think the reason is to create 'drama' to get their name out there more. If people were not going to watch their Netflix deals or whatever they do they certainly will now. The interview is going to benefit them millions.

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
The relationship is a case study of lost Mommy's Boy with Mommy issues marrying a hideous divorcee with Borderline Personality Disorder fill that role for him:

He is just a little boy. And Meghan is his Mother.
I was about to say the same thing. It was, apparently, the same situation with Edward VIII. His mother left him completely in the care of an abusive, psychotic nanny for years. Wallis Simpson was a manipulative, Yoko Ono-type like Meghan which is what he was looking for.

DanielH

Pelican
I was about to say the same thing. It was, apparently, the same situation with Edward VIII. His mother left him completely in the care of an abusive, psychotic nanny for years. Wallis Simpson was a manipulative, Yoko Ono-type like Meghan which is what he was looking for.
I hope future generations will be able to learn from the failures of the past in a way current generations do not. Mothers are essential. Religion is essential. Hierarchy is essential.

That's why I think talking about the Harry/Meghan thing is actually useful. You can point out these failures of modernity in a way that is painfully obvious to normies, at least to men. Every man can look at their relationship and see it is a catastrophe, with Harry going from a masculine royal pilot to a cowering, treacherous simp.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
c0ba838c8fbd1ef2.jpeg

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
I hope you guys know this is all a show right? Some disturbing stuff going on in this thread.
The whole royal family is a show, it's the perfect ammunition for the brainwashing television. It's like schizophrenia on coke. Kill it. Kill it with fire. Do not let your brain even register this circus exists. It's pure mind poison.

Royal mothers not actually bothering to raise their children? Well look how that turned out. That sounds similar to dumping children in "childcare"(daycare)

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
df43303d836eae55.jpeg

The royal couple told the BBC that they were set up by a mutual friend, but declined to identify her: Markle said that the couple should “protect her privacy and not reveal too much of that.”

Veteran royal-watchers believe that the “her” in question is Misha Nonoo, a fashion designer who is one of Markle’s closest friends. Nonoo also attended the wedding of Harry’s brother Prince to Kate Middleton, and her ex-husband Alexander Gilkes (who reportedly converted to Judaism to marry her) used to employ Harry’s cousin Princess Eugenie.

Nonoo is a globetrotter: She was born in the Persian Gulf nation of Bahrain, raised in London, educated in Paris and is now based in New York. Nonoo comes from a influential Bahraini Jewish family. Her aunt Houda Nonoo was the first Jew to be appointed as an ambassador from an Arab country, serving as Bahrain’s envoy to the United States from 2008-2013. Another relative, Ebrahim Daoud Nonoo, is a prominent local businessman and a former member of the country’s parliament.

Designer Misha Nonoo is the Jewish best friend of Ms Markle, and is said to have introduced the actress to her prince in 2016.