Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Common signs of borderline personality disorder:

- self-harm; and using the threat of self-harm for manipulation (Self-harm occurs in 50 to 80% of people with BPD)
- alternating between extreme displeasure to extreme affection
- cutting off their boyfriend/spouse from family and friends; convincing them that they are mad, bad and stupid (I rest my case)
- obsession with victimisation, and using it to get their way - emotional manipulation
- abandonment issues (abandoned by mother and siblings)
- impulsive and erratic behaviour (I rest my case)

BPD is the extreme, individual manifestation of the social phenomena we know today as leftism.

EHYubOEX0AAFkGs.jpg

Dieudonné

Chicken
Is he trying to kill his grandmother?? I blame his media whore of a mother for this. I feel so bad for the Queen. She doesn’t deserve all the scandals and humiliation her unworthy Royal offspring have inflicted upon her through over the years. She just lost her husband and now I’ve heard her new corgi that has been a great source of comfort to her has suddenly died. She’s a class act. At least William and Kate seem to know how to act like a Royal.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
Is he trying to kill his grandmother?? I blame his media whore of a mother for this. I feel so bad for the Queen. She doesn’t deserve all the scandals and humiliation her unworthy Royal offspring have inflicted upon her through over the years. She just lost her husband and now I’ve heard her new corgi that has been a great source of comfort to her has suddenly died. She’s a class act. At least William and Kate seem to know how to act like a Royal.

Aren't you supposed to be a Catholic Christian? The contemporary English monarchy is completely illegitimate as it was established in the aftermath of Henry the Eighth, who cut off the Church of England from its apostolic traditions, ruining the inheritance of the rightful Stuart descendants and handing it over to the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family.

I guess if you are actually living in England or Canada, I sympathize with you...