Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

Ha! He's doesn't look happy with her at all when she's basically mocking his family's ways of doing things, and his grandmother in particular. Doesn't matter she's also the queen. It's not too smart to act that way with your significant other no matter who their relatives are.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Just look at the state of this "man"

prince-harry-meghan-markle-06.jpg

It's like he's hiding behind mommy while she tells the bullies to be nicer.

She's 5'5", he's 6'2", yet they're pictured at the same height...

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox
In days of yore, the King might have had something to say to his son about all this... my elderly English neighbours don't like Harry at all now, he's obviously appealing to millenials/zoomers with his cucked inter-racial / white-privilege routine.

However the monarchy is on eggs shells as it is, with all the talk of abolishing the house of Lords and transforming next year's coronation into a multi-faith ceremony, so it's not like King Charles could do much about this in public (assuming he does disagree with all this at heart, King Charles strikes me as a traditionalist), but he would fail in private also, as Harry is obviously distancing himself from the monarchy in general so he wouldn't obey his father even if he was trying to talk some sense into him.

The future of the English monarchy looks bleak indeed.

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I find Prince Harry to be a bit insufferable of late. He's acting like he's hard up, yet he's literally royalty. If there is one thing that can rightly be said to be a position of privilege it would be being royalty. Meanwhile we have homeless servicemen on the streets being overlooked by five start hotels full of Albanians, old people who are freezing to death this winter because they are afraid of the cost of putting their heating on, and he's acting like he's hard done by.

My only guess is that he is being coached, to make people resent royalty, because it really is senseless that he's on telly crying that people don't like his poor wife and are against him for marrying her. Just shut up

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
I find Prince Harry to be a bit insufferable of late. He's acting like he's hard up, yet he's literally royalty. If there is one thing that can rightly be said to be a position of privilege it would be being royalty. Meanwhile we have homeless servicemen on the streets being overlooked by five start hotels full of Albanians, old people who are freezing to death this winter because they are afraid of the cost of putting their heating on, and he's acting like he's hard done by.

My only guess is that he is being coached, to make people resent royalty, because it really is senseless that he's on telly crying that people don't like his poor wife and are against him for marrying her. Just shut up
I don't know if this scene is based on reality, but at the end of the Crown, Season 4, Prince Philip politely tells-off Lady Diana for forgetting what she's supposed to be doing and that she needs to adjust her attitude. I thought it was one of the best scenes in the series so far.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Is Harry lying? Did they really let him loose in a war zone?

I thought he served in Afghanistan for a few years. I think he would easily have had the opportunity to make combat kills.

It's interesting because I rarely see combat experienced people explicitly talking about their kills. It seems like one of those things most people keep quiet about, except perhaps with others who've been there and know what it's about.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
Is Harry lying? Did they really let him loose in a war zone?

Is 25 really an unbelievable amount in a helicopter that has targeting systems like an Apache? I figured it would be kind of a routine matter flying around equipped like that. I mean, if it’s true he was actually flying around over there.

Yeagerist

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
However the monarchy is on eggs shells as it is, with all the talk of abolishing the house of Lords and transforming next year's coronation into a multi-faith ceremony, so it's not like King Charles could do much about this in public (assuming he does disagree with all this at heart, King Charles strikes me as a traditionalist), but he would fail in private also, as Harry is obviously distancing himself from the monarchy in general so he wouldn't obey his father even if he was trying to talk some sense into him.

The future of the English monarchy looks bleak indeed.
People wouldn't make a big deal over Meghan's ancestry if Prince Harry hadn't turned out to be a soyboy. A thousand years of succession to the throne of England and Great Britain, and it all ended up this way. I know that William is the Prince of Wales, but that's not an excuse for Harry making a spectacle of himself to the public.

If you're worried about the British monarchy getting abolished in the near future, then you're only pointing at the tip of the iceberg considering the existential crisis that the UK is currently in. The House of Lords might as well rename themselves into the House of Khans and King Charles become a Sultan, at least it'll be in line with the new "multicultural" reality of England.

There's no other explanation. Harry's shenanigans are a media play targeted towards brainwashed woke women to direct their attention away from the steady impoverishment of the British people and the migrant invasion.

Seeing the apparent apathy of the Royal House to the plights of the kingdom is making me skeptical of Christian monarchist ideas. Russia and China in the present are far from being Christian monarchies yet they're the ones standing in the way of (((globohomo))) world domination, and in the case of the former, actively defending Orthodox values.