Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
I saw a Twitter or Telegram post that read something along the lines of, "ok, let's see it. Let's see the sex tape of you and Meghan. Let's see the mind-blowing and remarkable skill that she has in the sack. Let's see just how good she is, to the extent that it made you dynamite not just your future, the future of your family, but the history of your family and its place in the history of your country. "

equal parts accurate and funny.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Harry is likely the child of James Hewitt, who Diana had an affair with.

ukhfm5x4zrl61.png

Maybe it's desired for him to remove himself from the line of succession. Apparently his book is full of references to formication and his member. Should be excommunicated for that.

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox

Fascinating, I'd not come across that theory before somehow.

Maybe it's desired for him to remove himself from the line of succession. Apparently his book is full of references to formication and his member. Should be excommunicated for that.

It seems like he's asking for it anyway. Apparently he explicitly details a few sexual encounters with Meghan in the book, which is frankly disgusting, for a member of any royal family. It would be completely unimaginable for the former Queen or King Charles to reveal such details, even Prince William, equivalent to a national scandal, but sex sells i suppose and he's more about the brand these days than the royalty, so he'll go where the money leads.

New York

Chicken
Orthodox
Fascinating, I'd not come across that theory before somehow.

It seems like he's asking for it anyway. Apparently he explicitly details a few sexual encounters with Meghan in the book, which is frankly disgusting, for a member of any royal family. It would be completely unimaginable for the former Queen or King Charles to reveal such details, even Prince William, equivalent to a national scandal, but sex sells i suppose and he's more about the brand these days than the royalty, so he'll go where the money leads.
Prince Charles famously left messages on Camilla's answer phone back in the 90s describing all kinds of sexual perversions. The British royal family is a bunch of inbred deviants.

Harry going off reservation and revealing all kinds of, what are in reality trivial anecdotes but hugely embarrassing to the family, is hopefully the start of the end of the Windsors who have no God given right to rule over the nation.

Yeagerist

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
Prince Charles famously left messages on Camilla's answer phone back in the 90s describing all kinds of sexual perversions. The British royal family is a bunch of inbred deviants.

Harry going off reservation and revealing all kinds of, what are in reality trivial anecdotes but hugely embarrassing to the family, is hopefully the start of the end of the Windsors who have no God given right to rule over the nation.

Who would have known that there will be spiritual consequences to selling your soul to the Judeo-Masonic world elite in exchange for global dominance of your empire....

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Could this whole Meghan & Harry vs Kate & William not just be a set-up?

I mean the royals for ages sold their kids into the most powerful houses to extend and maintain power.

William is a perfect home king. But Harry has now been sold as a king, a poster king for the global elite. With the power of the royalty declining for a century now this might not be a bad play. Harry as a king of woke. Just as royalty across Europe always intermarried.

He has in a way married into the kingdom of the USA now. Isn't Harry now the real king? Not with a formal power, but that's very small for William as well. One wrong step and they will be destroyed by the system.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Could this whole Meghan & Harry vs Kate & William not just be a set-up?

I mean the royals for ages sold their kids into the most powerful houses to extend and maintain power.

William is a perfect home king. But Harry has now been sold as a king, a poster king for the global elite. With the power of the royalty declining for a century now this might not be a bad play. Harry as a king of woke. Just as royalty across Europe always intermarried.

He has in a way married into the kingdom of the USA now. Isn't Harry now the real king? Not with a formal power, but that's very small for William as well. One wrong step and they will be destroyed by the system.

Since a minority of people identified as Christian in the last census, leftists instantly chirped up that it was time to disestablish the Church of England. Seemingly ignoring the fact that the Church is now their church. A church of gender ideology, white guilt and general self-debasement. Such is their fevor to annihilate anything from the past of their country, they could be given their own church and monarch and throw them on a bonfire without examination.

It's highly likely Labour will investigate getting rid of both church and monarch in the future. I can't see it happening soon, but once the current guard of the administrative state have passed and the institutions become festooned with those indoctrinated into radical gender, race and climate ideology, it's hard to see them not going for these institutions.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I don't know if this scene is based on reality, but at the end of the Crown, Season 4, Prince Philip politely tells-off Lady Diana for forgetting what she's supposed to be doing and that she needs to adjust her attitude. I thought it was one of the best scenes in the series so far.

No idea whether any implied threats like that were ever made—but I’ll bet Harry thinks they were. And he he probably thinks they were carried out. Hence his vendetta against The Firm.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian

ukhfm5x4zrl61.png

He’s still in the line of succession only technically. He’s so far down the line—with so many young, healthy people ahead of him—that the chances of his ever becoming king are slim to none. By the time William is king, his own kids will be grown and waiting for the job.
Harry is completely irrelevant.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Other Christian
Gold Member
#MeghanMarkleYACHTGIRL is trending on Twitter.... lots of receipts of her being a "yacht girl"

Its a modern day Cinderella story... Some washed up skank yacht porta potty marries a cuck prince... and they spend their days playing victim cards in their 15 million dollar mansion.

Fjvp_oEWYAEdBTQ.jpg

FZeBLEIXwAAacQF.jpg

Last edited:

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
So basically she's a porta potty like from the old RVF Tag the Sponsor thread

Heaven's Thunder Hammer

Chicken
Non-Christian
So I obtained an e-copy of Spare and read it. Points:

1. I started at 8pm and got sucked in, reading until 3am. Whether or not you believe what Harry says, the ghost writer apparently wrote many other well reviewed biographies. The quality of the storytelling is high.

2. If you have watched or listened to any interviews with Harry, the book captures his "voice" really well.

3. I did skip some at a couple points when I felt it was dragging on. Managed to miss the part where he lost his virginity. I don't recall any sex scenes with Megan. Only that watching TV show sex scenes of her did a number on his head.

4. I did not have a high opinion of him going in, having read many criticisms of him beforehand, and actually came out with a better one, to my surprise. The book highlights his struggles in a humanizing way.

5. A lot of his actions and what he says make a lot more sense given the book.

6. As an amateur historian, what the book says is just as interesting as it doesn't say. Apparently the first draft of the book was 800 pages, and was cut to 400.

7. To me, some of his "woke" views he now espouses are the reaction to discovering how much he is the embodiment of actual privilege.

8. I still have some serious questions about Megan, however.

Willing to answer any questions on the book for those on the fence about reading it, or just want to know some actual quotes from the book.