Project Blue Beam / UFOs

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
60 minutes just released a big story on UFOs: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-05-16/

Tucker covered it on his show tonight. The Pentagon has essentially admitted there is daily contact with UFOs around military installations. The mainstream news coverage suggests to me that we are heading full tilt towards some type of alien invasion / Blue Beam scenario.

Is this the next manufactured crisis to herald in complete global surveillance and control?

kel

Ostrich
Yeah, I'm getting strong distraction vibes from this whole thing. Remember that aborted "plan" for lots of people to show up at Area 51 a year ago or whatever? This alien thing is the latest of many distractions - like covid, and global warming - that take advantage of uncertainty and lack of visibility (how do I know if any of this is real or important? An individual can't really confirm or deny and must rely on the consensus apparatus to decide for them) to create something that never needs to end. Whenever it's useful, another grainy video or "strange event caught by devices set up to measure atmospheric data" can be bubbled up.

kel

Ostrich
Will be good to rally funding for Space Force, both national and global, which will just end up as high-altitude orbital weapons used against uppity terrestrial humans, not fighting an ET invasion.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
The most suspicious part of this entire story is the UFO contact is only around US military installations. There is no other information from other countries, militaries, or even civilian groups that are dedicated to finding UFOs. As the article states, the only images are from US military sources, and they are all blurry and unreliable. If you watched the Tucker segment, he interviewed David Fravor, the man who first discussed this story on Rogan's podcast. He struck me as being very careful with his words and very protective of the US military. In fact, all the people brought on to discuss this story are clearly company men.

Notes from the future

The year 2021: we are in lockdown with masks, and forced to take a vaccine because they told us, there is a deadly virus despite no one saw it.

The year 2023: we are microchipped and under heavy surveillance everywhere because they told us, there are invisible dangerous aliens hidden in the population despite no one saw them.

From a scientific standpoint:

"Yeah... We're gonna need a hellava lot more."

Grainy images aren't enough. Weird radar returns aren't enough. Eye-witness testimonies aren't enough.

"Okay... Let's assume that there are actual things flying around, and they aren't equipment glitches... What, exactly, do you want us to do about it?" Without some kind of sample to actually work on, every self-respecting scientists will throw their hands up in frustration.

Even if you put a chunk of metal that's so pure, it doesn't occur in nature, on the desk of Physicist, they'd tell you, "Okay, looks like it does actually occur in nature." Or they'd tell you, "Okay, looks like someone has figured out how to make this pure piece of metal."

Even if you put a chunk of material, on the desk of a Physicist, and tell them, "We don't know how to make this metallic compound, it was manufactured somewhere other than the Earth!" "Looks to me that someone on Earth figured out how to combine these elements together, let's see what uses we can do with it!" They'd tell you with dollar-signs in their eyes.

Even if you put a BRICK element 115 (of Bob Lazar fame) on the table, and even if through tests to determine mass and volume to find density, that still wouldn't be enough...

Basically... Nothing short a working alien spaceship will do.

I'd be more interested in trying to find evidence of past civilizations in the fossil record, or looking for artifacts from aliens in our own solar system. Think: "Rendezvous with Rama."

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
Ths UFO narrative is another hoax. Its so dumb that I doubted those who were predicting that they were going to mainstream this - but it looks like they really are doing it:

Last edited:

HKBhusal

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
60 minutes just released a big story on UFOs: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-05-16/

Tucker covered it on his show tonight. The Pentagon has essentially admitted there is daily contact with UFOs around military installations. The mainstream news coverage suggests to me that we are heading full tilt towards some type of alien invasion / Blue Beam scenario.

Is this the next manufactured crisis to herald in complete global surveillance and control?

I think so.

Aliens do not exist. Rather, those are demons. The blue beam alien invasion notwithstanding.

The aliens concept is overtly manufactured science fiction to subliminally control the public to fall under the auspices of an NWO construct.

Pantheon

Sparrow
Orthodox
Only modern people could be so dumb to believe in UFOs, that is, extraterrestrials who are human-like in nature. I believe there are three possibilities when it comes to UFO phenomena:

1. These are borderline spiritual phenomena, rather than strictly physical green goblins in flying saucers.
2. It's military technology, that might be used to incite some future mass panic.
3. If they are real extraterrestrials, they must be human beings, who might have left earth at an earlier lost civilization that was more advanced than ours.

MRAll134

Pelican
Lots of noise in the mainstream media over U.S. forces spotting UFOs. There will supposedly be some sort of info' release, by the U.S. gov', in June. Here is another vid' of a triangular object spotted.

It is interesting to note that almost all of the recent spottings have been made by the U.S. military. Is this another distraction? A distraction from what?

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

Project Blue Book was the code name for the systematic study of unidentified flying objects by the United States Air Force from March 1952 to its termination on December 17, 1969. The project, headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, was initially directed by Captain Edward J. Ruppelt and followed projects of a similar nature such as Project Sign established in 1947, and Project Grudge in 1948. Project Blue Book had two goals, namely, to determine if UFOs were a threat to national security, and to scientifically analyze UFO-related data.

I would hazard a guess that this is necessary because CERN isn't working to open the pit of hell, so since they can't bring the legions of demons into the physical realm to kill us all, another fake scandemic plandemic with politically-correct woke aliens will usher in a new era of slavery, reminding everyone to be less white and to tell on your neighbor. I can see it now, they flew 6 gorillion lightyears to earth because of white soupreemacy, they heard the cries of the gays and the trannies through the stars, the harping of the feminists echoing forth into the cosmos, there is just too much ghastly noise coming from this little blue spinning ball that they had to intervene. No they couldn't just blow the planet up with an asteroid or a laser like swatting a fly that won't stop buzzing around your ear, they had to digitally come here and make everyone who isn't with globohomo get with the program of population control and oligo-rectal-tyranny. Can't wait to see what retardations are vomited forth from this blasphemous useless technology.

Last edited:

fireshark

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Which president was it who said that the appearance of an "outside threat" like aliens would be the single biggest event to finally help humanity unite in peace and world government, Reagan?

As stupid as this is, they've been working on this for waaaaaay too long to give up now.

My dad told me he watched some video today with two guys who discovered a gigantic 7500ft runway in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico with zero building or lights or anything around it, but there were active construction crews there resurfacing it. They estimated the runway would cost half a billion dollars to construct. Who knows if these guys are disinfo agents or if it's a real finding by normal folk. Either way highly likely to be related to the psyop.

They're probably just seeding the narrative with kooky, silly stuff to generally discredit "conspiracy theories" which have gone mainstream. They pump up these UFO stories with these almost fluff pieces like it's some fun, wacky thing going on, then reveal in a few months time how it's nothing of note. I can already hear the tone of voice these future news pieces will have as they close out with patronizing sayings like, "but those cute, crazy conspiracy theorists will keep on believing, won't they! aNd wHo kNOwS rEaLlY?????"

Just feels too forced and conveniently timed. Once you factor in how these current pieces feel (sort of light-hearted), yeah I'm not buying it.

Peacock
Gold Member
Which president was it who said that the appearance of an "outside threat" like aliens would be the single biggest event to finally help humanity unite in peace and world government, Reagan?

As stupid as this is, they've been working on this for waaaaaay too long to give up now.

My dad told me he watched some video today with two guys who discovered a gigantic 7500ft runway in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico with zero building or lights or anything around it, but there were active construction crews there resurfacing it. They estimated the runway would cost half a billion dollars to construct. Who knows if these guys are disinfo agents or if it's a real finding by normal folk. Either way highly likely to be related to the psyop.

It would make sense to build a runway in the middle of nowhere, so that mostly military planes that need to land for an emergency can use it. There is a lot of air force activity over the emptier desert parts of the SW. When you consider the cost of the latest crop of USAF planes, $2 billion for a B2 bomber or a quarter billion for an F22 fighter, it makes sense to have backup runways.

It could also be one of those aircraft long-term parking places like they have in Arizona, which are in high demand these days with air traffic at a standstill.

Peacock
Gold Member
Only modern people could be so dumb to believe in UFOs, that is, extraterrestrials who are human-like in nature. I believe there are three possibilities when it comes to UFO phenomena:

1. These are borderline spiritual phenomena, rather than strictly physical green goblins in flying saucers.
2. It's military technology, that might be used to incite some future mass panic.
3. If they are real extraterrestrials, they must be human beings, who might have left earth at an earlier lost civilization that was more advanced than ours.

4. There are no UFOs, the Pentagon and other deep state sources have used holograms and faked digital signatures in order to bamboozle some soldiers and the general public.

(4) is the most likely possibility, by a very wide margin (here is a good opportunity to trot out the often misused concept of Occam's Razor).