Project Blue Beam / UFOs

@jeffinjapan

I believe UFOs primarily stem from anti-gravity spacecraft that military has worked on for decades... and google has patented (TR-3B).

I think many people have a harder time accepting this, versus wanting UFOs to have outerspace alien origin.

This is not novel, it's man-made and gov't-controlled.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The government has access to stable super heavy elements that have opened up a whole new world of metallurgy. Antigrav being one of them. WW3 with China will probably show off these crazy new pieces of tech

jollycynic

Sparrow
Protestant
The government has access to stable super heavy elements that have opened up a whole new world of metallurgy. Antigrav being one of them. WW3 with China will probably show off these crazy new pieces of tech
WWIII against China will showcase those weapons but we will be told that it's a war against alien invaders using reverse engineering and human ingenuity. After china's defeat the alien invasion will be the excuse to form a world government, to prepare for the next time.

bubs

Robin
Protestant
I think it’s a hoax. Why are we seeing 2007 footage from US DOD in 2021 and getting all riled up? Where is similar videos of similar crafts from airline pilots or passengers? How about something new in last 15 years of these similar crafts? How about other foreign ally military also standing behind US claims because they also have same footage? Nothing but 15 year old footage and claims from 1 source (US Military). Not buying.

IMMImedia

Banned
I think it’s a hoax. Why are we seeing 2007 footage from US DOD in 2021 and getting all riled up? Where is similar videos of similar crafts from airline pilots or passengers? How about something new in last 15 years of these similar crafts? How about other foreign ally military also standing behind US claims because they also have same footage? Nothing but 15 year old footage and claims from 1 source (US Military). Not buying.
You got a point. all disclosure ever, seems to coincide with real life events that the US wants to block out. Who knows, do not care. Still believe in beings living on other planets. Cannot study it myself, and factcheck it, but some prominent astronomers says there are billions of planets or whatever, and they claim to be able to see many of them. And that the probability for life on like 1000s of planets are there, earthlike. So I assume it is true. They claim that asteroids brought life here, asteroids drop all the time, so there must be some sort of life on those planets, if they are not BSing us. If the tyson guy and others are genuine, I think they are. Cannot check it, so I just believe it, but you got a point.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I was thinking about this in relation to twin peaks. If anyone has seen the show, there are plenty of references to this. The show involves project blue book, which is a "real" (maybe psy-op) intelligence operation researching UFO, abductions, and travel through varying dimensions. Lots of weird references to some other things Serge Monast talks about, like spiritual ghosts moving through electronics, to demonic hobo-entities that seem to come from a parallel dimension. I wonder if Lynch was aware that maybe what we were dealing with was not extraterrestrial in a physical sense, but rather a problem of a demonic nature. Both Lynch and Kubrick as well discussed very similar themes, from aliens and parallel universes, even down to the Native American mythological themes. Makes you wonder what info they were given.

ginsu

Kingfisher
Agnostic
There is this new movie: tomorrow war with chriss pratt in it. The plot is about time travel, aliens that were burried under the ice in northern russia but climate change thawed them out and soldiers travel back in time to ask our help to fight them in the future where the human race is going extinct. There is also a little bit of vaccine propoganda in there and finding a toxin that will eliminate the female aliens so that humanity can be saved. ( reminds me of the rumor about toxins ending up in ovaries with covid vaccines, coincidence surely ) . On the seventh day the aliens rest btw and dont hunt and feed on humans, on that day '' our '' soldiers go in to attack.

Its really fascinating and horrifying at the same time the kind of sick messages they are putting in movies today. Im not able to annalyze the meaning behind of all of this but im sure it relates to some of the current and future agendas

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
There is this new movie: tomorrow war with chriss pratt in it. The plot is about time travel, aliens that were burried under the ice in northern russia but climate change thawed them out and soldiers travel back in time to ask our help to fight them in the future where the human race is going extinct. There is also a little bit of vaccine propoganda in there and finding a toxin that will eliminate the female aliens so that humanity can be saved. ( reminds me of the rumor about toxins ending up in ovaries with covid vaccines, coincidence surely ) . On the seventh day the aliens rest btw and dont hunt and feed on humans, on that day '' our '' soldiers go in to attack.

Its really fascinating and horrifying at the same time the kind of sick messages they are putting in movies today. Im not able to annalyze the meaning behind of all of this but im sure it relates to some of the current and future agendas

Totally felt like it was broadcasting a message right on the nose.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I was thinking about this in relation to twin peaks. If anyone has seen the show, there are plenty of references to this. The show involves project blue book, which is a "real" (maybe psy-op) intelligence operation researching UFO, abductions, and travel through varying dimensions. Lots of weird references to some other things Serge Monast talks about, like spiritual ghosts moving through electronics, to demonic hobo-entities that seem to come from a parallel dimension. I wonder if Lynch was aware that maybe what we were dealing with was not extraterrestrial in a physical sense, but rather a problem of a demonic nature. Both Lynch and Kubrick as well discussed very similar themes, from aliens and parallel universes, even down to the Native American mythological themes. Makes you wonder what info they were given.

very much so, I’m blown away how much symbology is in TP. Also in the third season the atomic bomb opening portals etc with reference to your post.
You should check out the twin peaks thread somewhere on the forum if you haven’t already

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
You got a point. all disclosure ever, seems to coincide with real life events that the US wants to block out. Who knows, do not care. Still believe in beings living on other planets. Cannot study it myself, and factcheck it, but some prominent astronomers says there are billions of planets or whatever, and they claim to be able to see many of them. And that the probability for life on like 1000s of planets are there, earthlike. So I assume it is true. They claim that asteroids brought life here, asteroids drop all the time, so there must be some sort of life on those planets, if they are not BSing us. If the tyson guy and others are genuine, I think they are. Cannot check it, so I just believe it, but you got a point.
You're relying on the scientists. The same scientists that are locking the world down for a rebranding of the common flu. Scientists are not objective. They are controlled by who funds them. So if it comes out of science or if the government approves it, be highly sceptical. Especially now they're pushing the alien narrative in the news and have been in Hollywood for decades. I don't believe a word of it and see it as just another massive psyop.