Protests and Riots Looking like Religion

Ironside

Sparrow
It is a religion. It's a polythetistic religion.
Their Gods are Equity, Diversity, and Tolerance
Their Demons are Racism, White Supremacy, Nationalism
The original sin of this religion is being white
White members of this religion must self-flagellate to prove their loyalty to the religion. They must atone for their sin by 'acknowledging their whiteness' and atoneing for the 'sins of their ancestors'
They are committed to supporting their Gods in a spiritual war against the Demons, but they as physical beings can only help their Gods by attacking the supporters of the Demons in the physical realm - and there is no greater supporter of these demons than white men.
It's also why 'debating' and 'presenting facts' to them don't matter. You are a supporter of demons. You are evil. It would be equivalent to someone the Inquisition had marked out for interrogation saying that they should sit down and talk it out. They don't want to 'talk it out'. They want to burn you alive demon worshiper.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I was working on a draft of a proposed thread that I was going to call "The New Age Religion Thread" or something like that. Yes - there is clearly a move by the elite to create a religion for the masses that helps accomplish their objectives. The points that I can think of right off the bat are:

• Communism: No private property ownership (for the masses), no borders (globalization/centralization), no conventional religion, no family. These have been discussed on the forum ad nauseam as to how they benefit the elite.

• Gaia: Greek word for personification of the Earth. Trying to get the masses to go back to worshipping nature. Animals are of higher value than human life. This is accomplished with global warming/climate change and has been intensified by Greta Thunburg and even backed up by Pope Francis.

• Diversity/Equality: Each point is an attempt to secure power. This seems to be a technique to pit everyone against the race most likely to challenge their power. Right now it's whites (Europeans). Next it will be East Asians. However, Japan being taken out and neutered in WWII makes me think they got a head start on this (being the most advanced East Asian nation/people). Allowing Africa's population to swell to over a billion appears like a long term investment in the form of building a large, long-lasting, and disposable army to be used for this purpose. China is already exposing themselves to this with their investments in Africa...don't think for a second it will only be Chinese men going to Africa indefinitely.
I'm sure there are others which is why I'd like to get a discussion going to try and consolidate these points and get a better idea about this.

The development of this "religion" is still in its early stages. Massive coordinated attempts are trying to plant seeds in as many people's minds as possible to make them more malleable and willing to accept what's coming. It will likely all come together with the False Prophet and Antichrist.

ginsu

Sparrow
@kamoz
Your points made me think of ''avatar'' it seems to hit all the topics.
- evil whites exploiting and attacking natives ( guilt tripping on native american indians / colonization ).
- natives are such noble beings and never hurt a fly ( they would never engage in constant warfare,rape and pillage of neighbors of course ).
- Gaia the planet is more important than anything else, you should sacrifice yourself for that ( eco religion / climate change ).
- Communism / sharing / equality in the natives maybe ?. ( cant remember ).
- whites joining the other people and fighting against their own. ( BLM )
- Promoting fascination of other cultures, and seeing your own white people as bad. ( voluntary replacement immigration ).
--- bonus points 1. bodies being grown and just used as vessels ( you can imagine yourself about that one ).
2. Inter racial / alien / beastiality love affair.

This is one of the most watched movies in modern time, why do you think they chose to go with this story and not something different ?. Imagine what kind story putin or china would choose to invest those millions into. I would imagine something that boosts the nationalist spirit but certainly not this... Entertainment and stars/influencers now serve as the bible and priest class. Dictating the morals and beliefs of the people, the public is being groomed for longer that we can imagine.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, they are still useless idiots to everyone except their overlords. What a doldrumic existence to be in, one of a disposable tool. Like a condom bought for vain and lifeless intercourse, used to violently penetrate the opposing party, and then thrown away into the garbage, having served its purpose. The only question is how powerful will an army of stinky antifa and black americans become? How unstoppable are these crowds going to be to get to where someone trained in combat couldn't take out several hundred of them. Napoleon dispersed the mob at one point by shooting grapeshot right into their center, and it never swelled to such a height again.

It is a religion but also a circus, because both those who own the police and the government also own the antifa, this is why no one is fighting them. No coordinated movement by the cucked out law enforcement agencies in the united states because the satanic inversion requires enforcement of anarcho-tyranny, not justice and due process. This will be the most limp-wristed war in all of human history, and then probably one of the most savage when all the useful idiots are spent.

Last edited:

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
I was working on a draft of a proposed thread that I was going to call "The New Age Religion Thread" or something like that. Yes - there is clearly a move by the elite to create a religion for the masses that helps accomplish their objectives. The points that I can think of right off the bat are:

• Communism: No private property ownership (for the masses), no borders (globalization/centralization), no conventional religion, no family. These have been discussed on the forum ad nauseam as to how they benefit the elite.

• Gaia: Greek word for personification of the Earth. Trying to get the masses to go back to worshipping nature. Animals are of higher value than human life. This is accomplished with global warming/climate change and has been intensified by Greta Thunburg and even backed up by Pope Francis.

• Diversity/Equality: Each point is an attempt to secure power. This seems to be a technique to pit everyone against the race most likely to challenge their power. Right now it's whites (Europeans). Next it will be East Asians. However, Japan being taken out and neutered in WWII makes me think they got a head start on this (being the most advanced East Asian nation/people). Allowing Africa's population to swell to over a billion appears like a long term investment in the form of building a large, long-lasting, and disposable army to be used for this purpose. China is already exposing themselves to this with their investments in Africa...don't think for a second it will only be Chinese men going to Africa indefinitely.
I'm sure there are others which is why I'd like to get a discussion going to try and consolidate these points and get a better idea about this.

The development of this "religion" is still in its early stages. Massive coordinated attempts are trying to plant seeds in as many people's minds as possible to make them more malleable and willing to accept what's coming. It will likely all come together with the False Prophet and Antichrist.
The elites have a problem in sub-Saharan Africa though: Christianity. It's booming over there and the Africans have more faith than in the West.

But you are right they are developing a new age religion, it says so in the Bible.

LeoniusD

Sparrow
All human cultures are religious. The communists realized that back in the day and tried to replace it with a cult of leaders and their utopia on Earth. Utopia of course being the communist system which is free of family, property, masculinity and total subjugation to the supposedly benevolent leader and state.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Granted this will vary by state but Virginia is disgusting. Riots , arson, protests= good. Churches= bad and must be reported to big brother for thought crime

rpg

Ostrich
The left is an outrage factory. I remember long ago it was the southern baptists who were the outrage factory. They appropriated southern baptist culture. This will only turn in the right direction when normal people outright refuse to acknowledge ANYTHING the left does as having value.

Androgyny is definitely a must.

There are parallels to regular Satanism.

Also worth looking into Theosophy and Helena Blavatsky as well.

They rebel from suffering and responsibility; both of which are integral parts of life.

This denial logically leads to de-facto worship of death. (These last two sentences are my interpretations).