Psychiatry, A Scam Used By The Left To Violate Human Rights And Censor Dissent

In response to Roosh's article:

Western Medicine Is Dead​

The greatest scam here is psychiatry and psychology which are complete and absolute frauds.

Psychiatric drugs can lower testosterone levels while psychotherapy can fill you with moronic ideas like the psychotherapist advising you to connect more with a "diverse" crowd of people and to develop "empathy", which means to become a dickless fag that has elevated levels of oxytocin which lowers testosterone levels.

Being dragged into a psychiatric facility to be locked up and forced to take testosterone lowering psychiatric drugs just because you did not conform to social norms, an arbitrary construct not proven by science, is the stupidest thing these leftists can do because it violates freedom of speech.

Psychiatry is a leftist fraud created to lower the intelligence of non-conforming eccentric geniuses who dissent from leftist ideology by making them take testosterone lowering psychiatric drugs that feminize the victim, making them dumb and conformist.

Psychiatric drugs also have other dangerous side effects such as brain damage, parkinsonism, memory loss, suicidal thoughts, liver failure, and sudden death.

It is a good thing that the USA and the UK both introduced Deinstitutionalization Acts in the 1960s that only permit involuntary commitment if the person declared insane has committed a crime or is a danger to themselves or others, and even after commitment can only be confined for a limited period of time.

Other countries have not followed the example of the USA and the UK and still commit people to mental hospitals for non-conformity to arbitrary and unscientific social norms.

Here are links to articles from right-wing websites such as ROK, rooshvforum.com, and nationalvanguard.org that talk about the totalitarianism and leftism of the mental health ideology:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-71958.html (American Psychological Association (APA) deems 'Traditional Masculinity' harmful)
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-65411.html (Ten Week Mental Castration Course Offered for Libtard Beta Men in D.C.)

Here is another article from ROK proving the totalitarianism and leftism of the mental health movement. The article below is about how a leftist psychologist suggested castration and estrogen injections for a boy with whose foreskin did not fully retract, a problem that naturally resolves itself in a few years without medical intervention, and how his stupid leftist parents agreed to let the procedure be done to him, causing him to become feminized and thus emotional and retarded:

Below is an article posted by the National Alliance, that mentions the kidnapping and institutionalization in mental health gulags, of people who dared to expose the crime and corruption of the Leftist US Federal Government:

Below is an article posted by the National Alliance about leftist psychiatrists removing LGBT behavior as a classification of mental illness from the DSM and making new mental illnesses that were created to infringe on freedom of expression and target those with right-wing, and neomasculine views:

Here is another article from the National Alliance that discusses how psychiatry is a scam and how Jewish leftist psychiatrists are deliberately censoring those that question leftist ideology:

Here is another article discussing how the Left medicalizes and thus censors those that question leftist ideology:

Here is an article discussing how Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychiatry is a Jewish fraud:

Last edited:

Theseus7

Chicken
I have had the weakness of trusting psychiatry when I was at a low point in my life and suffering from depression, because the media, wikipedia and reddit were all telling me to do it.

It was a big mistake.

I have tried 10 different psychiatric drugs over the course of five years, including Zoloft, Paxil, Effexor, and lithium.

None of them worked; and in some cases I had absolutely horrible side effects that the psychiatrists never warned me about beforehand.

My case was not singular; apparently, antidepressants fail to have any action on at least 50% of patients. And I wonder to what extent it is a placebo for the others.

As to psychotherapy, it is not necessarily a scam, but Sigmund Freud set the field back a hundred years with his perverted dogma of the oedipus complex. Carl Jung was the true founder of the field of psychotherapy, the only reason Freud won over him was due to the outcome of World War 2 and the number of post-war Jewish psychiatrists.

Overall, you're better off finding comfort in philosophy, religion, literature, friends, art.

And most importantly perhaps, try to improve your life with small steps. Acquire skills, a job (or a better job than you have now), try to develop or redevelop a social circle, get a pet. Try to get out of guilt trips and low self-esteem.

Psychiatry, to me, is like breaking the thermometer to try and make the fever disappear. You may succeed modestly in improving mood through artificial means, but the root of the unhappiness will still be out there.

I'm a diagnosed Schizophrenic.

Currently, I'm taking psychiatric drugs such as Risperdal, trazodone, melatonin and depakot.

Are those harmful for me in the long run? Just wondering.

I'd really like to increase my testosterone levels and have better health.

Thanks

Nukie

Sparrow
Orthodox
Thanks for the TS.

I spent some time in a psychiatric ward in a Nordic country and at one time a middle eastern looking man of the staff comes to the entrance of the room I was residing in and in an aggressive and threatening manner told me I had been talking about different ethnicities and men and women (which I had) and told me to not do I.

So here we see the leftist agenda OP talks about.

Last edited:

Nukie

Sparrow
Orthodox

Currently, I'm taking psychiatric drugs such as Risperdal, trazodone, melatonin and depakot.

Thanks
Hi Celibate Warrior21

You are not a diagnosis. A man in a coat told you you have it and you accepted it, almost like he cast a curse on you that if you believe it it might happen.

Except melatonin (not a psychiatric med) which I also take for sleep and which works very well and radically changed my life those probably lower testosterone and are harmful in the long run.

I encourage you to make a separate thread where I thought to advice you especially with sleep as I deem it OT. If so I invite you to notify me via PM.

Last edited:

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
Amen amen amen, they've thrown me in their slammers quite a few times. They force you to take the psychiatric drugs while you're there, but they can't stay with you after they bounce you; that's where they're hoping you've been broken enough to take their poison all by yourself. It is poison. Doctors don't know all that much about actual, honest-to-God healing, so they just shoot into you what seems to work best on other people deemed too crazy for gen pop, and then clap each other on the backs and give each other awards. These same shitheads will of course be nowhere to be found when the next wave of SCIENCE! reveals the murderous quackery of their methodology, by replacing it with a new murderous methodology improved enough to bamboozle the normies. It's the blind leading the blind, and it is absolutely a death blow to the West that these Freudian smallhats are controlling the narrative.

Being dragged into a psychiatric facility to be locked up and forced to take testosterone lowering psychiatric drugs just because you did not conform to social norms, an arbitrary construct not proven by science, is the stupidest thing these leftists can do because it violates freedom of speech.

A great sentence that I wish were true; it is in fact true, up until the end. The stupidest thing they could do is to cease doubling down. Freedom of speech is an albatross that has never existed anywhere, ever. Violating freedom of speech is like violating Santa Claus' anus. It sure provides quite the stir of anger at the ingress, but good luck actually doing it. Freedom of speech is actually less real than Santa Claus, because Santa Claus is at least based on a real person, St. Nicholas of Myra.
The stupidest thing the leftists could do would be to abandon the podium while they have full control of the microphone.
The stupidest thing everyone else is doing is allowing these monsters to continue largely unimpeded.

Thanks

Yes, the antipsychotics can lower dopamine levels and cause hyperprolactinemea which can lower testosterone levels and feminize you, causing your intelligence to decrease because of the mood swings induced by elevating the levels of cortisol, estrogen, and prolactin.

The melatonin on the other hand is alright because it improves sleep which lowers cortisol levels while elevating the levels of testosterone, causing your intelligence to increase.

For information on how to boost your testosterone levels, you can read my post on the subject:

Last edited:

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman

Thanks
I've taken both risperdal and depakot. Never at the same time; that is madness. You must have particularly clueless/murderous quacks in charge of you.

Risperdal will leave you with tremors, and if not, the depakot they also have you on sure as hell will. Not familiar with trazodone, and I'm guessing I'm lucky not to be. Melatonin is naturally released by your body, but taking it as a supplement makes your brain lazy, and it stops producing it naturally on its own, so as soon as you're off of it, your sleep will go to garbage. As Dan said, all of that nonsense (save the melatonin) will lower your testosterone and feminize you, which is really what this is all about: they want feminized men and masculinized women.

A lot of "schizophrenics" are actually schizotypal, which is the malady of the prophets. Psychiatry is simply another attack on the prophets, as scripture reinforces ad nauseum. The blood of the prophets continues to be spilled by the den of vipers. You are simply the most recent, subtle victim to a very old, very evil, war of the mundane against the seers and dreamers.

I'm supposed to be taking some anti-psychotic or other right now. Zyprexa. My toilet has been taking every dose of mine post-reeducation camp. The garbage was giving me akathista (the inability to sit) which was impacting my health severely. Certainly far more than my "mania."

My advice is to ditch all of this pseudoscientific Scientism garbage and turn to Jesus Christ of Nazareth. There is power and healing in His name that is the shame of psychiatry and their vision of social control via their rhetorics and medications. Take comfort in that they will all know eternal pain and torment for slaughtering the prophets.

God bless you, celibate, and good luck.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
I've had "leftists" or in my opinion, mentally deranged people (normies) accuse me of being "deranged" for having different opinions. These maniacs yelled that I "needed help".

Satan works in bizarre ways, and yes, there is a reason these "mental health" workers were called quacks.

I've taken both risperdal and depakot. Never at the same time; that is madness. You must have particularly clueless/murderous quacks in charge of you.

Risperdal will leave you with tremors, and if not, the depakot they also have you on sure as hell will. Not familiar with trazodone, and I'm guessing I'm lucky not to be. Melatonin is naturally released by your body, but taking it as a supplement makes your brain lazy, and it stops producing it naturally on its own, so as soon as you're off of it, your sleep will go to garbage. As Dan said, all of that nonsense (save the melatonin) will lower your testosterone and feminize you, which is really what this is all about: they want feminized men and masculinized women.

A lot of "schizophrenics" are actually schizotypal, which is the malady of the prophets. Psychiatry is simply another attack on the prophets, as scripture reinforces ad nauseum. The blood of the prophets continues to be spilled by the den of vipers. You are simply the most recent, subtle victim to a very old, very evil, war of the mundane against the seers and dreamers.

I'm supposed to be taking some anti-psychotic or other right now. Zyprexa. My toilet has been taking every dose of mine post-reeducation camp. The garbage was giving me akathista (the inability to sit) which was impacting my health severely. Certainly far more than my "mania."

My advice is to ditch all of this pseudoscientific Scientism garbage and turn to Jesus Christ of Nazareth. There is power and healing in His name that is the shame of psychiatry and their vision of social control via their rhetorics and medications. Take comfort in that they will all know eternal pain and torment for slaughtering the prophets.

Religious leaders were high testosterone divinities compared to these feminized retard psychiatrists, psychologists, and mental health workers.

Below is a list of religious leaders and the religions they founded, no mental health libtard can measure up to these people:

Yu the Great
- founded the Chinese Empire and the 1st monotheistic religion with a creator God, heaven and hell, and angels and demons: Shenism.

Zoroaster - founded Zoroastrianism.

Gautama Buddha - founded Buddhism.

Confucius - founded Confucianism.

Lao Tze - founded Taoism.

Emperor Jimmu - founded the Japanese Empire and Shintoism.

Parshvanatha - founded Jainism.

Jesus - founded Christianity.

Muhammad - founded Islam.

Guru Nanak - founded Sikhism.

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
I think even more important than recognizing which branches of academia are pure garbage(almost all of mainstream humanities) is finding useful alternatives
Even in anthropology post-modern cesspol there are exceptions like Napoleon Chagnon, afterall

Only academic sources into psychology I'd trust are books like Gorilla Mindset, Psychocybernetics, maybe guys like Jordan Peterson and this very own forum

A branch of scientifical psychology that is not a heavily guarded trade secret of Big Corps, MSM and alphabet agencies is an extremely powerful tool for the free man

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
It’s a scam on a large scale, but there are also people who need certain medications to function (and even then, full functioning isn’t guaranteed). The ideal for such people is to use the functionality that medicine provides to heal beyond the need for more medicine.

unit414

Robin
Of course psychiatry is a scam. It was conceived by (((the usual suspects))), and serves two purposes for them; to keep us goyim and our societies confused, drugged, and under control, and it is also an easy gig that enriches them and keeps them from having to do actual work or anything that actually benefits western civilization

Sherman

Ostrich
Psychiatry is the ultimate of scientific reductionism. It sees man as a collection of molecules, and his solution is the management of those molecules. Also, recall the psychology during the 1970s was dominated by Behaviorism that saw man as nothing more than stimulus response rules. It was only finally abandoned when it became too obvious that men are more than rats in a maze. Both Western psychiatry and psychology are evil because they deny the human soul.

Nukie

Sparrow
Orthodox

Think you for your grand contribution.

Do you have personal experience of melatonin making the brain lazy?

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Melatonin incidentally is an ancient molecule expressed even in plants. It is definitely anti-inflammatory, but I do think it can cause some haze in the brain for particular people; you have to know your sleeping patterns and how your mind is affected by rest/timing, basically the sleep wake cycles.