Public schools re-opening Fall 2020. US students to be groomed for the "New Normal."

Have you noticed the combination of silence and distraction from the Media with regards to Fall schooling? Pictures of children "playing" in invisible cages ("social distancing") in France and other places was very disturbing. There has been no clear guidance about future schooling from various governmental leaders until now....

The PowersThatBe created and funded the Orwellian-named "Opportunity Labs Foundation, LLC" which they claim is "not based on opinion, political ideology, or conjecture" but on "evidence-based public health" to helpfully "guide" how your elected representatives must act to protect public health. Conveniently, this group was founded shortly after the pandemic. Like other "solutions," the timing couldn't be better: https://returntoschoolroadmap.org/

These guidelines remind me of Henry Ford's famous quote about the Model T: "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants, so long as it is black." Similarly, any school may reopen at any time so long as they follow the "guidelines."

Critically, this "roadmap ... also provide blueprints for how to manage crises in the future [and] is not static or applicable only to the SARS-CoV-2- epidemic."

This is the new normal: children groomed to accept technocratic rule. If you peruse the propaganda, you can spot lies upon lies....

Modern bureaucratic Evil shapes the debate to remove Free Will. Modern Evil is T.I.N.A ("there is no alternative"). Put differently: all actions that support and follow TheSystem are "good, healthy, rational, and just," while any action that resists or opposes TheSystem is "evil, unhealthy, irrational and unjust."

But, in any sufficiently complex society there are many different ways to satisfy particular values and objectives. For example, take these questions:
  • If this is an unprecedented emergency, then how can you apply "evidence-based" rules which infer a known past?
  • Haven't we seen evidence (e.g. Sweden) that lockdowns are ineffective?
  • If mortality rates for coronaviruses are exceptionally low for those under 25, then why are such interventions warranted?
  • How can "evidence-based" rules "non-politically" weigh competing rights, values and responsibilities?
  • If the medical literature concerning house arrest and solitary confinement is so dire, then how are these procedures congruent with such evidence?
  • If lockdowns cause severe economic contraction to families, then how is promoting such a regime helpful to children?
  • What are the religious and privacy implications to mandating vaccinations and "contact tracing"?
Many more questions can be asked.....

This is a perversely fascinating way implement Scientism and the Technocracy--all under the guise of "health, safety" and "protecting the children." From here, we'll have forced vaccinations starting with children and contact tracing. Importantly: notice the weirdness of hyper-political ADL alongside those other groups? Remember the recent news about "racism" being a "public health emergency?" We should expect "antiracism" to be Trojan Horsed into this "apolitical" and "evidenced-based" movement.

Children will be groomed to be "tolerant" (see, ADL et al) and love the Technocracy for the coming united world order. Finally, this accords with the Inversion trend we see: Evil is regarded as good and good is to be regarded as evil and dangerous.

Attachments

Last edited:

tsp216

I believe the University of Michigan (probably in the top 3 largest public colleges), where I attended, is having online Fall classes

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Social distancing measures are shaped on the social isolation prison experiments they did. Decades ago they did it on monkeys, but then got massive confirmation among prisoners and especially pows. Even John McCain who was tortured during the war said that he social isolation was more painful for him and his comrades than the physical torture.

Socialization is a massive reason for children to go to school. Sure - some have a bad experience, but even they can learn from it. We humans are social creatures through and through - we are certainly closer to dogs than to cats - and even outside cats meet up constantly with other cats at night when the humans are not aware of it.

This entire covid hoax creates deliberately certain barriers to human interaction - it seems also that they amended the plans when the people believed them. The masks are of course useless, but they changed the tune when they realized that they have so many believers. Suddenly you had a barrier between folk that covered up the facial features. They created a 6 feet distance likely on mere calculation with how much they could get away with. They would have said 20 feet if that was possible.
Now with zero children dying of covid even among the fake statistics they institute the most draconian measures.

Guess the end goal is a mix of a human between 1984 and THX 1138 where you live in isolation as a cog in the machine while the elite I guess enjoys life above ground not having to worry that the masses will ever rebel:

They even perfert Christian traditions:

The social distancing schools are nothing but the first step towards that new future man

The reprogramming pod is just a step away from the insanity today.

Good comments.

Some wisdom from an unlikely source: we've been watching Lord of the Rings and I am struck by how everything in that movie relates to what we see about the nature of Good, Evil and Power.

The official reactions to Covid-19[84] is The Ring: unchecked Power to achieve what (((they))) want. Every governor who has embraced "the Precious" claims to be motivated by Good, and only needs The Ring for a "short time." Except, they never take The Ring off....

Thus, because they plan to keep The Ring, children must be taught to accept that as Good. That's the "Return to School Roadmap"in a nutshell.

Many secular people do not understand Evil:
  • You cannot bargain with Evil.
  • You cannot defeat Evil with Evil.
  • You can only defeat Evil with Good.
Saruman is also a good example of our occult Elite aligning themselves with Satan (Sauron) as the seemingly strongest force on earth. The Elite (like Saruman) know the world they create with The Ring will be enslaved and ashes, but at least they will be at the top of the pyramid.

The actions to defund the police--like Saruman's efforts to strip away bands of Men to his cause--are fake justice movements designed to filter Men for political obedience to their cause. They--like Saruman--are building an army.

The stupid and destructive orc horde of Saruman is the technocratic bureaucracy that (((they))) control which steamrolls across the land. They seek to defend and extend use of The Ring. They--like the Orcs--have a place and purpose serving their master and you cannot reason with them.

Everything we see is heading to a great confrontation between Good and Evil. The "neutral space" between those sides is shrinking, and Men will be forced to choose.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I have to go back to battle/agitation with my local schoolboard over their Coronavirus reopening plan. They have all sorts of fancy plans and ideas to create social distancing, but no mention of costs.

For example, because now they can only carry 1 kid per 6 feet on the school buses, they want to add 40 new school bus routes to drive kids around. No mention of cost of course.

Salocin

Pigeon
Good comments.

Some wisdom from an unlikely source: we've been watching Lord of the Rings and I am struck by how everything in that movie relates to what we see about the nature of Good, Evil and Power.

The official reactions to Covid-19[84] is The Ring: unchecked Power to achieve what (((they))) want. Every governor who has embraced "the Precious" claims to be motivated by Good, and only needs The Ring for a "short time." Except, they never take The Ring off....

Thus, because they plan to keep The Ring, children must be taught to accept that as Good. That's the "Return to School Roadmap"in a nutshell.

Many secular people do not understand Evil:
  • You cannot bargain with Evil.
  • You cannot defeat Evil with Evil.
  • You can only defeat Evil with Good.
Saruman is also a good example of our occult Elite aligning themselves with Satan (Sauron) as the seemingly strongest force on earth. The Elite (like Saruman) know the world they create with The Ring will be enslaved and ashes, but at least they will be at the top of the pyramid.

The actions to defund the police--like Saruman's efforts to strip away bands of Men to his cause--are fake justice movements designed to filter Men for political obedience to their cause. They--like Saruman--are building an army.

The stupid and destructive orc horde of Saruman is the technocratic bureaucracy that (((they))) control which steamrolls across the land. They seek to defend and extend use of The Ring. They--like the Orcs--have a place and purpose serving their master and you cannot reason with them.

Everything we see is heading to a great confrontation between Good and Evil. The "neutral space" between those sides is shrinking, and Men will be forced to choose.
I love LOTR!

[Youtube]

[Youtube]

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Social distancing is not even close to the kind of isolation solitary prisoners experience.

On the contrary, I find social distancing to be wholesome and reminds me of days when American was chaste, you never saw people crowd around each other in places like night clubs and such.

Social distancing is not even close to the kind of isolation solitary prisoners experience.

On the contrary, I find social distancing to be wholesome and reminds me of days when American was chaste, you never saw people crowd around each other in places like night clubs and such.
I don't disagree.

The age of the hypersocial, hyperglobalist person is hopefully coming to an end.

Setting the extroverts entirely free to their own narcissism and exhibitionism was a big mistake.

I'm against extrovert agency.

Can't dox my location (USA) but schools are not opening here. And when they do open, I guess in another year, they are saying kids will be attending on alternating days only.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Can't dox my location (USA) but schools are not opening here. And when they do open, I guess in another year, they are saying kids will be attending on alternating days only.
On an interesting point, I think part of the plan here is that kids are only going to go to school for half the day...again there is no mention of cutting teachers time down to only 1/2 pay but that's not my point.

If public schools go down to half time, how does that help parents that use them as free daycare? Mom's job can only be every other day or 1/2 day per week now?

I welcome this stupidity as it will force women back into the home and shrink the labor market.

That is certainly whitepill of the year! With all these jobs disappearing and with kids needing supervision at home, this really does have to push women out of the workforce, at least the married ones. All we need is a reformed welfare system that withholds funds from single moms but pays married mothers a stipend.

Yes, I also hope that what comes of this nefarious plan is to cause more people consider homeschooling (& other white pills). As the Evil is revealed, knowing Good will become easier. Conversely, choosing Evil now will make it harder to resist in the future.

Social distancing (now, "physical distancing") is not about protecting, but weakening society (business, schools, churches, etc...). Public health experts knew such a concept was substandard decades ago. The best evidence and practices were this: quarantine vulnerable populations and continue with as little disturbance to normal social functioning as possible and build herd immunity. That more or less accords with reason and common sense.

But, the current idiocy should not be surprising when you consider the source for the idea of "social distancing": "Fourteen years ago this month, during the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in Indianapolis, Laura Glass, a 15-year-old Albuquerque High sophomore, laid out her plan for slowing the spread of pandemics...." See, https://www.abqjournal.com/1450579/social-distancing-born-in-abq-teens-science-project.html

Who's to blame? The same administration that lied about war and gave us the Patriot Act: "The George W. Bush administration, concerned about bioterrorism in the wake of 9/11 and also worried about the next contagious disease outbreak, was looking for a plan to respond to pandemics."

The current pandemic reaction is really aimed at control: your movements ("contact tracing"), your assembly & worship ("unlawful assembly" for churches but BLM gets a pass), your work ("essential vs non-essential"), and schooling (new curriculum to support technocracy and "antiracism").

These control mechanisms are the necessary precursors to the Mark ("no man may buy or sell" without it). We are very close and the technology is more or less complete. This is ultimately where things are going.

Last edited:
I believe the University of Michigan (probably in the top 3 largest public colleges), where I attended, is having online Fall classes
Yep, the colleges and universities up here are going online as well. Of course, they're not lowering the cost of tuition one dollar. I really hope that one of the positives to come from COVID is that it deals a death blow to this ridiculous, useless and incredibly expensive post-secondary education system. What a scam it is! Hopefully, when it goes fully online and people and employers finally realize that for many disciplines, they can get a better education on Lynda.com or Udemy and NOT pay through the nose for what is basically a left-wing indoctrination session full of many useless and outdated courses, these institutions will be a thing of the past. The idea that you need to attend a three- or four-year program at one of these places to get a job is simply absurd.

Last edited:
On an interesting point, I think part of the plan here is that kids are only going to go to school for half the day...again there is no mention of cutting teachers time down to only 1/2 pay but that's not my point.

If public schools go down to half time, how does that help parents that use them as free daycare? Mom's job can only be every other day or 1/2 day per week now?

I welcome this stupidity as it will force women back into the home and shrink the labor market.
Good point - I was thinking the same thing. Sadly, I think the reasoning is that there won't BE many jobs in the labor market so it won't matter.

That is certainly whitepill of the year! With all these jobs disappearing and with kids needing supervision at home, this really does have to push women out of the workforce, at least the married ones. All we need is a reformed welfare system that withholds funds from single moms but pays married mothers a stipend.
A certain European country in the 1930's that will remain nameless did this (hint: They spoke German) and even took it a step further, giving loans to newly-married couples to buy affordable homes and then forgiving 25% of the loan for each child they had. Luckily, they were completely destroyed in a huge world war before this madness spread and became a widespread practice.

They also made sure to destroy Libya, who was doing the same thing. Cuba and Venezuela have similar policies, but you have to wade through a whole lot of US propaganda to find that they did anything good for their people. They probably do the same in North Korea, but finding anything positive written about that place is damn near impossible.

LeoniusD

Sparrow
They also made sure to destroy Libya, who was doing the same thing. Cuba and Venezuela have similar policies, but you have to wade through a whole lot of US propaganda to find that they did anything good for their people. They probably do the same in North Korea, but finding anything positive written about that place is damn near impossible.
Libya had open borders - everyone could leave, but the people had a high living stanard.
Cuba had highly restriced emigration for a long time and the expats told a good story.
Venezuela has a ton of refugees telling a good picture of the insanity of it - plus there are some travellers who took a good look at what is happening there.

And North Korea has terrific accounts of what is happening in that state. Even if some is propaganda, then it´s certainly bad.

Let´s not confuse with clear propaganda against a country like Syria, Libya or Iraq with solid accounts. Still - that does not mean that military intervention is merited in any case.