Pussy Pass: Girl beats her newborn baby dead, stuffs it into bear, gets 1 yr in jail

Dkby

Sparrow
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
Dkby said:
I understand that she looks like a basic club ho, but making a conclusion that she got a pussy pass here is in my opinion unjustified.

Art. 116 of Swiss Criminal code says that the maximum sentence for infanticide is up to three years.

Isn't that article basically a giant pussy pass in itself?
That's debatable because you have nothing to compare it to, but the point of this thread seems to be expressing anger that a woman was judged by another woman and because of that she got milder setence. Whether infanticide should be treated differently from homicide is out of scope of this topic, I believe.

MrLemon

Ostrich
Leonard D Neubache said:
We're probably both correct to some degree.

I think the male present is often such a soyboy or conditioned to give the woman whatever she wants during her "difficult time" that she senses she's without a proper protector during a time of extreme vulnerability.

Single mothers are even deeper down the primal rabbit hole. Granted obviously most don't stuff their babies into soft toys but I guarantee you that she wasn't murderous before the pregnancy nor would she have likely killed someone else's kid if she were simply put in charge of it for a week or two.

This phenomenon effects different women to different degrees. Add anti-depressants, alcohol (or withdrawals) and other factors and those baby hormones can push a teetering chick over the edge. I agree that she needs to go away for life, but probably to a mental hospital rather than a jail. Whatever was underlying this outburst is serious, and although the idea of "temporary insanity" is a disgusting legal loophole in some cases a person really belongs in a nuthouse rather than a jail.

The prior criminal history tells the story by this age. If she's got no priors for calls to domestic disturbances then this is likely a case of post-natal psychosis. The midwives (call then nurses if you want to piss them off) could spot these chicks a mile off and kept a close eye on them. They would sometimes cook up pretenses to keep them in hospital for a week or two.

Suffice to say she should never be left alone in a room with another child ever again.

edit: reading back through the story the worst part about the 1 year sentence is that it's served and done. This chick is bat-shit bonkers. She should be in a nuthouse where she's not released until she's psychologically cleared, which in her case might be never. How can this cunt judge come to the conclusion that 1) she was culpable for her actions (sane) and 2) she only deserves one year?!

Insane.

I'm hesitant to wade into a tragedy like this. As you said, women without husbands who give birth are prone to insanity.

The one thing in our state that I do like, is that they have a system where ANY woman can walk into a police department or fire department or hospital and give away a newborn baby ANY time with absolutely no penalties. IN fact they say "we won't even ask your name". Of course they do ask their name. They want the girl to stay and receive care. But they are trying to avoid tragedy. Instead of putting people in jail, why not help them avoid committing tragic acts in the first place?

That is how a society should function..

The thing that infuriates me is that no such leniency is shown towards men in the many situations where equally at-risk, panic stricken, or confused men or boys need help. A boy who is 16 and horny has zero mental control of his actions. We used to have a thousand different ways to help those boys ease over that time of their life. Now we intentiionally taunt them into committing sexual acts that are then mis-classified as "rape" so we can destroy their lives and the lives of their families.

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
I know I'll get heat for this but I'd like to see more condemnation of women who do terrible without mentioning how much you'd like to fuck them.

Perhaps I'm viewing this incorrectly, but I often interpret the WB as almost yielding to "pussy power." Like, "I know you're insane and sociopathic, but you're too gorgeous for me to resist."

It's my belief that no matter what a woman says (sjw or not), their driving force to getting up in the morning is getting male validation through acknowledging their attractiveness. If a woman knows that you find her attractive and want to have sex with her, in her mind, she wins. It doesn't matter what the dynamics of the relationship are (contentious twitter shit, standard friendship, professional, etc). When she knows you view her in that way, her already inflated ego is blown up even more and she will use your desires to manipulate and coerce you.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
la bodhisattva said:
I know I'll get heat for this but I'd like to see more condemnation of women who do terrible without mentioning how much you'd like to fuck them.

Perhaps I'm viewing this incorrectly, but I often interpret the WB as almost yielding to "pussy power." Like, "I know you're insane and sociopathic, but you're too gorgeous for me to resist."

It's my belief that no matter what a woman says (sjw or not), their driving force to getting up in the morning is getting male validation through acknowledging their attractiveness. If a woman knows that you find her attractive and want to have sex with her, in her mind, she wins. It doesn't matter what the dynamics of the relationship are (contentious twitter shit, standard friendship, professional, etc). When she knows you view her in that way, her already inflated ego is blown up even more and she will use your desires to manipulate and coerce you.

I think the WB standard is more cynical and self critical than you think it is.

For the forum and not for real life.

In real life, this bitches like this would be shunned by most of the men saying WB.

I interpret WB as saying, we are getting too serious here, let's not forget about fucking.

Atlanta Man

Ostrich
Gold Member
la bodhisattva said:

No. I view her as a sex object only-as soon as I fuck her and cum in her mouth, I lose all interest and her flaws become more obvious. I fuck many women who I could care less about, and they have no power over me -and they never did.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Napster said:
The only question running on my mind is are those real titties or fake?? Cause if they real then WB for sure!!

Dem tities are Real Brah! They Hang Low... and are Soft as Hell! Combined... it's almost a 100% bet they're real!

cascadecombo

Ostrich
Mage said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
What do I know?

I've only aided with two pregnancies myself as a father and routinely converse with dozens of fathers and mothers.

As have I.

Maybe it's a cultural thing. You live in a more western country where women are excused more.

The most parents I myself know come from a Christian background and everyone is happy about the baby. Nobody is getting a depression. Maybe for causal people it's different.

It must suck to be a casual couple where babies are accidents, the man is upset and the woman feels it. maybe that is what causes depression no? I have never seen depression in women who get support from husband and family.

You are probably right, it's my experience that is more outside of norm, today.

You really show your ignorance here. Women get hit different from giving birth. Postpartum depression is a real thing, and those hormones are running wild, it happens, it's a thing and yes it will affect different women differently but religion does not mean they wont get it.

The woman was crazy, and if the guy hadn't of dipped maybe this wouldn't have happened.

BassPlayaYo

Kingfisher
Benefit of the doubt is always given to those that we view as "likeable" and that's why this thot got off easy and is treated with compassion. If she wasn't fuckable and a member of the down trodden they would have thrown the book at her.

Soldier

Chicken
la bodhisattva said:

Precisely my friend. And these dudes would still sink as low as to bang something with a vagina that pumped out two babies and then proceeded to murder the one that was alive brutally? I understand some of you boys are just exercising that dark humor and joking, but god damn can male thirst be pathetic - great looks or not, you've gotta carry some form of conscience as a man when women already hardly have one

General Stalin

Crow
Gold Member
Walking into EE forum like:

3328059.gif

What a sick and evil thing to do to a newborn child. Apparently the entire Swiss justice system does not agree.