Putin Looks to Make Equating Stalin, USSR to Hitler and " Nazi" Germany, Illegal

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
Comunism *sic* and fascism were not the same, but both were evil. Both represent the darkest side of human being.
Fascism is the masculine (therefore gaslit as psychotic) reaction to feminine nonsense (communist egalitarianism.) Communists and fascists deserve each other, just like the mouthy broad and the wifebeater. Low IQ losers, the lot of them. I hope they stick to slaughtering each other and leave the rest of us alone.
But that never happens, does it?

Peacock
Gold Member
Comunism and fascism were not the same, but both were evil. Both represent the darkest side of human being.
I know- some here still have sympathy to Putin.
It is a highly criminal regime, complete scam, cheap theatre for uneducated,poor people.
They don't care about true values. They don't have any morals. Their only goal is to keep the power, whatever it takes. They now are making new laws that are labeling any opposition as extremists and "foreign agents" and doing many other things to totally eliminate any political opponents. Putin knows that many million poor, uneducated russian people still have nostalgia about Soviet Union and Stalin (georgian criminal). That's the only reason why they are making this up. Putins regime goes similar direction as China's. Totalitarian rule by one party.

This is a very naive western take that is primarily driven by the MSM and the fake narratives that are ingrained into the postwar western culture.

Russia and China do care about "true values", and they do have some morals, that's why they ban globohomo propaganda, and in China they also ban feminist activism, going as far as imprisoning them. You probably think that's a horribly dictatorial policy, when in fact it's literally saving their population from the worst kind of mental slavery.

In the US, you will go to jail for 15 years if you burn a gay flag, or have your career destroyed for your political opinion, and eventually be banned from traveling or holding a bank account. In Russia or China you are free to burn a rainbow flag and to express reasonable socially conservative/Christian opinions and morality. In the West you will become a political dissident and a social pariah for stating those opinions.

Where your analysis is also very wrong is in the basic fact that both Putin and Xi are concerned with the welfare of their countries and people, Russia has a good stable economy and China is booming, on the verge of becoming the world's greatest economy. Putin has stabilized Russia's economy, it is the only major industrial power to not have any real debt, the gold and currency reserves it has accumulated dwarf their $140 billion debt, and they have eliminated inflation and have much lower unemployment than in most western countries like the US, France, Italy, Spain etc. And the next generations in Russia and China are going to be better off, while the opposite is true in nearly every single western/5 eyes country.

The one party system in China works much, much better than the fake duopoly in all western countries, be it the US, Canada, France, UK or Germany, all of these countries are ruled by oligarchs/the deep state. In China the CPC actually represents their people. Xi and the central government have a 94% approval rate among the CHinese, and this according to a neutral long-term study by Harvard's Kennedy School of Policy. Putin's popularity has ranged from 60% to 85% the last couple of decades, leagues ahead of any western leader.

If you want to summarize Russia's future in 2 minutes, this would be it:

A healthy, sane, patriotic Christian European society that is healing and emerging from 90 years of Bolshevik and neoliberal subjugation.

That here is a country that loves its cultural traditions, with a healthy middle class and a constantly declining level of poverty and misery. It has crushed its drug and alcoholism problem, with alcohol consumption rates now below those of France or Germany, and less despair among its youth than in your average western country.

And this below is just about every western country today, the degeneracy is so ensconced that it has now even pervaded the most masculine and traditional segment of society, the military, the expression of that aussie officier at the 30s mark sums it all:

Last edited:
This is a very naive western take that is primarily driven by the MSM and the fake narratives that are ingrained into the postwar western culture.

Russia and China do care about "true values", and they do have some morals, that's why they ban globohomo propaganda, and in China they also ban feminist activism, going as far as imprisoning them. You probably think that's a horribly dictatorial policy, when in fact it's literally saving their population from the worst kind of mental slavery.

In the US, you will go to jail for 15 years if you burn a gay flag, or have your career destroyed for your political opinion, and eventually be banned from traveling or holding a bank account. In Russia or China you are free to burn a rainbow flag and to express reasonable socially conservative/Christian opinions and morality. In the West you will become a political dissident and a social pariah for stating those opinions.

Where your analysis is also very wrong is in the basic fact that both Putin and Xi are concerned with the welfare of their countries and people, Russia has a good stable economy and China is booming, on the verge of becoming the world's greatest economy. Putin has stabilized Russia's economy, it is the only major industrial power to not have any real debt, the gold and currency reserves it has accumulated dwarf their $140 billion debt, and they have eliminated inflation and have much lower unemployment than in most western countries like the US, France, Italy, Spain etc. And the next generations in Russia and China are going to be better off, while the opposite is true in nearly every single western/5 eyes country.

The one party system in China works much, much better than the fake duopoly in all western countries, be it the US, Canada, France, UK or Germany, all of these countries are ruled by oligarchs/the deep state. In China the CPC actually represents their people. Xi and the central government have a 94% approval rate among the CHinese, and this according to a neutral long-term study by Harvard's Kennedy School of Policy. Putin's popularity has ranged from 60% to 85% the last couple of decades, leagues ahead of any western leader.

If you want to summarize Russia's future in 2 minutes, this would be it:

A healthy, sane, patriotic Christian European society that is emerging from 90 years of Bolshevik and neoliberal subjugation.

This is a country that loves its cultural traditions, with a healthy middle class and a constantly declining level of poverty and misery. It has crushed its drug and alcoholism problem, with alcohol consumption rates now below those of France or Germany, and less despair among its youth than in your average western country.
Are you serious? Then i should say, that your view point is very naive, not mine. Remember- Putin comes from one of the most evil organizations in past century -KGB. It was like legalized mafia with absolute power. They still are like secret club, and their people are still in many important positions not only in Russia, but also in other post Soviet countries. In nineties they became mixed with biggest, most powerful organized crime groups in Russia. It's so dirty, that it's hard to explain. Believe me, im from post soviet block.
Those were people who really wanted to destroy West, at the same time they wanted to use materialistic things from west- bandits approach.
And China- no thanks. Communists with social point system- they can go to hell. They can build whatever economy they want - I'm not interested. I remember Soviet Union.

Peacock
Gold Member
And what exactly are you "interested" in, vaccine passports, 2 shots of forced mRNA genetic experimentation, every year, or else? Crushing debt that is going to cripple the middle class for decades, not being allowed to travel because of what you said, your neighbors ratting on you because you have guests over, your career being over because you believe there are two genders and sodomy is sin?

You're being naive here because you think that people like Biden, Obama, Macron, Trudeau aren't run by the deep state. You don't understand how governments have been run in the West, and to whose benefit and detriment.

Nearly all US presidents were connected with the deep state, Obama was a third generation intelligence asset, his grandfather was a spy, his mother was part of the Phoenix Program in Indonesia, her role there was to make a list of local civic leaders to be eliminated, part of the millions of Indonesians, Vietnamese or Laotians that have been killed by US forces and their local proxies.

Bill Clinton was also groomed early on, as a de Molay freemason and a Rhodes Scholar, he spied for the ClA as a student.

Of course the Bushes as well were the most connected to the deep state.

You don't understand the nature and extent of organized crime in the West, and their presence in the deep state and the banking system. The main reason for this is that the propaganda is much better in the West, where the neoliberal "Brave New World" template for societal control is much more subtle (and more effective in the long run) than the "1984" Soviet direct dictatorship. And when the MSM thought control doesn't work, they can always rig the elections, like they did in 2020...

1984.jpg

Putin was a political analyst for the KGB, not a Cheka torturer, he was stationed in Germany and his role was to assess the political climate in the DDR and beyond. There are some good people at the CIA as well, patriotic analysts who aren't waterboarding muslims and overthrowing latin American presidentes on weekends. The dirty work in the DDR was done by the STASI, and they did that with German efficiency. You see a lot of anti-Russians calling out Putin for being a former KGB officier, but you don't hear much about Merkel having been a STASI...

Those were people who really wanted to destroy West, at the same time they wanted to use materialistic things from west- bandits approach.
And China- no thanks. Communists with social point system- they can go to hell. They can build whatever economy they want - I'm not interested. I remember Soviet Union.
Those weren't people who wanted to destroy the West, they were mostly interested in ruthlessly dominating their own countries, and they received all the help they needed from the western oligarchs to do that. And these oligarchs have been doing a far better job of destroying the West than the Soviets ever could... The head of the Rothschild clan, Victor Rothschild, was also the head of the British Soviet spy ring in the postwar era. The Bolsheviks were funded by these people, Putin pointed out this historic fact, and he has been restoring their Russian Orthodox heritage, openly supporting the Church and building over 25,000 churches across Russia.

Smarter people have already started to realize that China's social credit system is much better than ours. Theirs is a transparent system based on good citizenship, ours is based on the suppression of conservative thought and citizen activism.

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Enjoyed the post above, but China is absolutely disgusting to me, not much to admire for the citizen, even if the country succeeds. I'd love to live in Russia, but China feels like hell on earth. Perhaps its the media, but I also can't stand Chinese people on a personal level and enjoy Russians immensely.

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I would say this is more to keep the state morale high, in a time when a deranged dog is barking at their borders, looking for a war. I'm aware it's not historically correct. But when the Newsweek first acknowledges all the commonly held errors in the US historical mythology of WW2, then they can criticize Putin's upholding of falsehoods, but not beforehand. You cannot criticize another's shortcomings when you are guilty of the same things, and be expected to be taken seriously.

Furthermore @Goni your hero Hitler banned pessimism/criticism inside the Third Reich? On what grounds do you condemn Putin for doing the same thing in a limited scope?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
@911 - I always hope you are right with your Russia posts. But I am not so sure. The youth in Russia are highly Westernised. Plenty of Satanic-looking, reprobates shuffling round Moscow.

Recently I did a little research into music in Russia. A lot of it is gang-rolled by the Hollywerid-Judeo elite.

This is the biggest guy in Russian music at the moment, complete with 666 tattoo. The lesser degenerate in this video released a song о его лучшем друге президента Владимире Путине.

He has some credentials on social conservativism, but they aren't that strong. He divorced his wife. I've seen him making numerous video statements, but other than the homosexuality controls, which are recent there is not much action. Nor are they big vote winners in Russia. Like everywhere else in the world, most people are voting for mo' money, less problems. Orban has led the way with social conservative policies. Though the issue with Hungary is the country isn't really that conservative. It's The Daily Mail - The Country. Russia is somewhat similar. But Hungary is the only country whose leader has grasped how to reverse demographic decline - place family at the center of policy. Russia has not done that.

If he was a social conservative, who has the stones to invade Crimea, Donbass, South Ossetia and turn things upside-down in Syria, it doesn't seem to much of a task to kick Hollyweird out of your country. But they run amok.

And what exactly are you "interested" in, vaccine passports, 2 shots of forced mRNA genetic experimentation, every year, or else? Crushing debt that is going to cripple the middle class for decades, not being allowed to travel because of what you said, your neighbors ratting on you because you have guests over, your career being over because you believe there are two genders and sodomy is sin?

You're being naive here because you think that people like Biden, Obama, Macron, Trudeau aren't run by the deep state. You don't understand how governments have been run in the West, and to whose benefit and detriment.

Nearly all US presidents were connected with the deep state, Obama was a third generation intelligence asset, his grandfather was a spy, his mother was part of the Phoenix Program in Indonesia, her role there was to make a list of local civic leaders to be eliminated, part of the millions of Indonesians, Vietnamese or Laotians that have been killed by US forces and their local proxies.

Bill Clinton was also groomed early on, as a de Molay freemason and a Rhodes Scholar, he spied for the ClA as a student.

Of course the Bushes as well were the most connected to the deep state.

You don't understand the nature and extent of organized crime in the West, and their presence in the deep state and the banking system. The main reason for this is that the propaganda is much better in the West, where the neoliberal "Brave New World" template for societal control is much more subtle (and more effective in the long run) than the "1984" Soviet direct dictatorship. And when the MSM thought control doesn't work, they can always rig the elections, like they did in 2020...

View attachment 30816

Putin was a political analyst for the KGB, not a Cheka torturer, he was stationed in Germany and his role was to assess the political climate in the DDR and beyond. There are some good people at the CIA as well, patriotic analysts who aren't waterboarding muslims and overthrowing latin American presidentes on weekends. The dirty work in the DDR was done by the STASI, and they did that with German efficiency. You see a lot of anti-Russians calling out Putin for being a former KGB officier, but you don't hear much about Merkel having been a STASI...

Those weren't people who wanted to destroy the West, they were mostly interested in ruthlessly dominating their own countries, and they received all the help they needed from the western oligarchs to do that. And these oligarchs have been doing a far better job of destroying the West than the Soviets ever could... The head of the Rothschild clan, Victor Rothschild, was also the head of the British Soviet spy ring in the postwar era. The Bolsheviks were funded by these people, Putin pointed out this historic fact, and he has been restoring their Russian Orthodox heritage, openly supporting the Church and building over 25,000 churches across Russia.

Smarter people have already started to realize that China's social credit system is much better than ours. Theirs is a transparent system based on good citizenship, ours is based on the suppression of conservative thought and citizen activism.
Look- i don't seek for an ideal system. And i know what's happening in west - and it's very very bad. But Russia and China, in my opinion, are worse.
Maybe, it is a question of personal preference, personal taste of life.
As a person who have seen USSR, post soviet gangsterism, and who knows all the scam of eastern European and post Soviet politics- i can say just one -almost all the best things that exist in our lives here ,in eastern Europe (except food), they come from "old,good west".
And i don't say it with idealistic illusions. It's a plain and simple fact.
Don't turn your back on your civilization! By the fact- it IS the best thing that ever happened with humans.

@911 - I always hope you are right with your Russia posts. But I am not so sure. The youth in Russia are highly Westernised. Plenty of Satanic-looking, reprobates shuffling round Moscow.

Recently I did a little research into music in Russia. A lot of it is gang-rolled by the Hollywerid-Judeo elite.

This is the biggest guy in Russian music at the moment, complete with 666 tattoo. The lesser degenerate in this video released a song о его лучшем друге президента Владимире Путине.

He has some credentials on social conservativism, but they aren't that strong. He divorced his wife. I've seen him making numerous video statements, but other than the homosexuality controls, which are recent there is not much action. Nor are they big vote winners in Russia. Like everywhere else in the world, most people are voting for mo' money, less problems. Orban has led the way with social conservative policies. Though the issue with Hungary is the country isn't really that conservative. It's The Daily Mail - The Country. Russia is somewhat similar. But Hungary is the only country whose leader has grasped how to reverse demographic decline - place family at the center of policy. Russia has not done that.

If he was a social conservative, who has the stones to invade Crimea, Donbass, South Ossetia and turn things upside-down in Syria, it doesn't seem to much of a task to kick Hollyweird out of your country. But they run a.
You are right about everything. I repeat my first post in this thread - Putins regime is cheap show for dumb people. And these "artists" help him a lot in this show, along with other males with a ton of makeup on their face. Like pro Putinist Ф.Киркоров, for example. His last peace of "art":

Last edited:
The real danger is this "enemy's enemy is my friend" mentality.

Do you like red ants or do you like white ants?

Because that's the attitude of the shapeshifters who have shown a more effective way of exerting control, influence and domination than the Romans, the British, the Mongols ever have.

They don't care about our "black people can be like this, Democrats can be like this, feminists can be like this, women can be like this" discussion when we are outraged about cities burnt, toddlers executed, children raped, babies murdered. The ants are fighting and kvetching amongst themselves again.

Sure Leftism is their vehicle because it smashes every part of wholesome cultures and society that stands in the way of their slave-state.

I think its great that China is fighting back against feminism and globo-homo and I hope Putin can elude the predations of Globo-homo as they relentlessly pursue a return to 1990s CIS status quo - because ultimately Russia will be the only home/ homeland/ refuge left for the white race.

Sure, these days Russia and China have to an extent defied their Jewish handlers and turned toward a more understandable nationalism.

But people here are right: nowhere have more human beings been killed in more numbers than in the Soviet empire and the CCP empire: nowhere.

That has a legacy.

Somehow WE forget that.

Putin inherited the FSB which was the KGB which was the NKVD which was the Cheika: what's in a name, eh? He inherited the most brutal apparatus in human history outside of China that had slaughtered 10s of millions and had enslaved millions in Gulags. It had locked entire Chechen towns in their town halls and burnt them all alive if they couldn't be bothered to transport them. The rest of the population of Chechnya, the entire population, were transported to Siberia for the duration of WWII.

How much has really changed? Lets be fair the Soviets were the real Nazis and genocidal maniacs. and they ruled for decades more and the state apparatus they developed is still going in the hands of Putin.

I quite like Putin, certainly the Public Relations version of Putin and like it when he pokes Globohomo in the eye. But lets be fair in many ways Russia is still "papers please" comrade land and in many ways still has the state apparatus it inherited from Yagoda and Ehrenburg.

China?

I have to laugh at Chinese Public Relations claiming how they are protecting Chinese culture.
That is a story for another day but they have destroyed more cultures their sphere of influence and slaughtered more people than even the British Empire or the Soviets and in record time in their service of communism.

The idea of them protecting "Chinese Culture" is quite ironic given their history.

The CCP claim things but often their claims don't make sense on further examination.

Douglas Murray, that great bulwark of controlled opposition, said of Globohomo "we are forced to agree to things that we cannot believe"

Lunostreiki commented in another thread:

A commenter said: You say they 'cover things up', then you say that 'even Xi acknowledges the severity of the current situation'
"There is no contradiction between the two. Understatement and deflection is the CCP's forte, because this skill is closely tied to its ability to survive and dominate the spiritual battlefield vis-a-vis the people and foreign forces.

In the Cold War and before that, the Soviet Army perfected the art of maneuver warfare. Part of their strategy revolves around the idea of partial strategic surprise. The idea being that you cannot expect to surprise the enemy in formations any larger than a company or battalion (someone will always notice your presence). However, you can still catch him off-guard by masking the timing and direction of your attack.

Similarly, when a crisis becomes too large to conceal, the CCP (or insert any competent Leninist regime) will diffuse the situation by giving the problem a few nods of acknowledgement. I say "diffuse" and not "defuse" because that is exactly what is going on: the issue cannot be fully covered up or resolved in a satisfactory manner, but it can be addressed in a way that obscures the rest of the crisis, thus diffusing the worst of its potential political fallout into relative harmlessness.

There will be sacrifices, possibly on a large scale, but for the CCP, that is favorable to admitting any kind of serious fault. When authoritarian regimes own up to their mistakes is usually when those regimes' downfalls come onto the horizon.

In the coronavirus epidemic, the CCP has successfully drawn attention away from its culpability in its outbreak, and then attached a romantic narrative of self-sacrifice and revolutionary guidance to the lockdowns made necessary by its own failures.
Its experienced and well-funded propaganda apparatus in turn works to dispel "conspiracy theories" by attaching this label to any discussion of unofficial info, sound or not.. The Western mainstream media and big tech plays along because Western financial elites have hundreds of billions locked up in China and have a stake in the PRC.

This is how the CCP has handled every single major political crisis it faced, sometimes where the human and economic losses were far greater than what we are likely to see in the current epidemic situation. There has always been a massive propaganda effort to reset the narrative, a "small grouping" (一小撮) of class enemies whose views can be discounted out of hand, and finally a heroic victory to prove once more that the Party is great, glorious, and correct (伟光正). Of course, everyone knows it's fake. But fake and real are unimportant. The act of power and obedience is what counts.
"

So is that not an entirely similar the Marxist Leninist Bolshevism being inflicted on the West?

And is it not a similar experience to be told not to discuss revisionist versions of WWII as "that's illegal, don't mention it"

The background in part is that Stalin often comes top of any poll as to Russia's greatest historical leader. The population of Volgograd has many times discussed returning the name of their city back to Stalingrad so as to foreground the fact that it was home to one of the greatest battles and sacrifices in history. The Great Patriotic War is understandably in the heart of all Russians.
Wanting to reinterpret the events that lead to 27 million war dead does not sit easily.

I would agree that this is to do with the Ukraine and how some Ukrainians and Far Right people believe that the USSR were the most evil actors in international warfare yet on the planet and that they were the real Nazis and mass murderers...
and that the millions raped and murdered by them in WWII have yet to be avenged. They believe that this vengeance is long overdue.

There are international volunteers who want to fight Russia on behalf of Ukraine for just that reason.

I can understand why Putin wants to use the issue to clamp down on those factions and their agitators (while it is also a sop to his patriotic and provincial base) - but I think it is ill advised.

Goni

Woodpecker
I would say this is more to keep the state morale high, in a time when a deranged dog is barking at their borders, looking for a war. I'm aware it's not historically correct. But when the Newsweek first acknowledges all the commonly held errors in the US historical mythology of WW2, then they can criticize Putin's upholding of falsehoods, but not beforehand. You cannot criticize another's shortcomings when you are guilty of the same things, and be expected to be taken seriously.

Furthermore @Goni your hero Hitler banned pessimism/criticism inside the Third Reich? On what grounds do you condemn Putin for doing the same thing in a limited scope?
Who is my hero or heroes is a personal thing entirely and I would urge to talk in principle and leave the personal " attacks" out of this discussion.

I don't know how much Hitler banned criticism in the 3rd Reich but I know one thing, the man took a depleted Germany which was a world brothel and made it a super powers by fixing all the social problems in just 3- 4 years, with a Germany surrounded by enemies and with 1% of the natural resources Russia has.

Comparing Hitler and Putin ( and respective accomplishments) is like comparing a tiger with a cat, especially with Putin being 20 years in charge.

I would say that Russia is not evan an industrial power since the vast majority of cars, electronic products, food products are imported.

I obviously think Putin is much better than Yeltsin of course.

Peacock
Gold Member
Russia is the world's largest wheat exporter, they used to import wheat but they've turned around on a dime and are now self-sufficient in food. Russia is becoming a food and agriculture superpower. Ironically this turnaround was helped by the sanctions the US/EU put on them, spurring Putin to undertake a major turnaround in domestic agricultural policies earlier this decade, with large state investment into infrastructure (storage, transport, logistics), machinery and direct financial help to farmers.

As a result they are now a food superpower. Their position as the world's largest wheat producer allows them to stymie globalist plans like the US burning Syrian crops in order to starve their people and destroy that country so that Israel can expand into southern Syria.

-1x-1.png

Boosting Russia’s agricultural sector — an industry which has had significant geopolitical, security and economic importance since the early years of the Soviet Union — has become one of President Vladimir Putin’s key economic goals over recent years.

Russia banned agricultural imports from the EU
, its largest food supplier accounting for more than half of all food imports, in 2014 in retaliation for western sanctions against Russia following the annexation of Crimea. That kick-started an import substitution drive as the country scrambled to develop domestic alternatives to European dairy products, fruits, vegetables and meat.

Putin wants to further increase Russia’s agricultural imports by another 50% over the next three years, according to his ambitious economic development targets. At the same time, RBC reported experts do not expect a dramatic increase in export volumes in the near future, pointing to the Kremlin’s recent tax hike on agricultural exports as it attempts to keep excess food supplies at home amid rapidly accelerating prices.

When is the last time you've heard about a western leader being concerned with the food security and well-being of their middle class? The fact is, Russians today have more food security than they have had in their entire history, while in the West, many of us are resorting to hoarding food because our globalist politician whores are willfully scuttling our food production system and crushing a whole class of small businesses which will result in a growing underclass (see Gilets Jaunes).

And Russia is just getting started, its foreign reserves could reach $1 trillion by next year, they have virtually no debt now, unlike every major western/5 Eye country whose bankster cronies are willfully and cynically driving their economies into a debt and inflation wall, in order to further drain the savings and livelihood of their people.

Not only is Russian agriculture and food sector thriving, they are also investing in machinery and infrastructure, Russia today has the best/most competitive tractors, combines and agricultural equipment (largely because leaders like John Deere are making horribly expensive tractors that cost tens of thousands to repair and maintain, and are increasingly made in Mexico). Their auto industry is in good shape as well, with the great majority of their cars made locally, and solid prospects due to that country's national industrial policy, whereas the auto industry is in steady decline across all western countries except for Germany, where the auto industry will start tanking soon as the Green Party set to take over and impose electric cars (which will really be powered by Russian gas, ironically!)

Note also that Russia BANS GMOs, so their wheat contributes significantly to the health of the dozens of countries that buy its wheat, countries like Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey, Algeria, unlike US and EU wheat which is Monsanto/Roundup, full of poisonous glyphosates because they don't give a crap about the health of their people, in fact they might even go out of their way to poison them (see fluoride in US drinking water, and vaccine program). Why does Putin ban GMOs, and the US/EU don't? Who holds the high moral high ground here...

That's a very basic picture that Putin haters and couple of liberal "grass is greener" "muh freedom" Russian expats don't get, they don't understand the geopolitical and economic picture.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Follow-up on Russian agricultural policy, where Putin helps Russian farmers thrive, safeguards his countrymen's food security and protects their health, with a comparison with Ukraine, run by bankster whores:

What They’re Not Telling You About Monsanto’s Role in Ukraine

Will this be a takeover of Ukraine's farmland? by Christina Sarich

ukraine_wheat.jpg

There are many facets to the conflict in Ukraine that have been overlooked by most media outlets. The role of western biotech firms is just one of them.
The World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) is helping biotech run the latest war in Ukraine. Make no mistake that what is happening in the Ukraine now is deeply tied to the interests of Monsanto, Dow, Bayer, and other big players in the poison food game.
Monsanto has an office in Ukraine. While this does not shout ‘culpability’ from every corner, it is no different than the US military’s habit to place bases in places that they want to gain political control. The opening of this office coincided with land grabs with loans from the IMF and World Bank to one of the world’s most hated corporations – all in support of their biotech takeover.
Previously, there was a ban on private sector land ownership in the country – but it was lifted ‘just in time’ for Monsanto to have its way with the Ukraine.

In fact, a bit of political maneuvering by the IMF gave the Ukraine a $17 billion loan – but only if they would open up to biotech farming and the selling of Monsanto’s poison crops and chemicals – destroying a farmland that is one of the most pristine in all of Europe. Farm equipment dealer, Deere, along with seed producers Dupont and Monsanto, will have a heyday.
In the guise of ‘aid,’ a claim has been made on Ukraine’s vast agricultural riches. It is the world’s third largest exporter of corn and fifth largest exporter of wheat. Ukraine has deep, rich, black soil that can grow almost anything, and its ability to produce high volumes of GM grain is what made biotech come rushing to take it over.

As reported by The Ecologist, according to the Oakland Institute:

“Whereas Ukraine does not allow the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in agriculture, Article 404 of the EU agreement, which relates to agriculture, includes a clause that has generally gone unnoticed: it indicates, among other things, that both parties will cooperate to extend the use of biotechnologies.
There is no doubt that this provision meets the expectations of the agribusiness industry. As observed by Michael Cox, research director at the investment bank Piper Jaffray, ‘Ukraine and, to a wider extent, Eastern Europe, are among the most promising growth markets for farm-equipment giant Deere, as well as seed producers Monsanto and DuPont’.”

The nation WAS Europe’s breadbasket – and now in an act of bio-warfare, it will become the wasteland that many US farmlands have become due to copious amounts of herbicide spraying, the depletion of soil, and the overall disruption of a perfect ecosystem.

The aim of US government entities is to support the takeover of Ukraine for biotech interests (among other strategies involving the prop-up of a failing cabalistic banking system that Russia has also refused with its new alignment with BRICS and its own payment system called SWIFT). This is similar to biotech’s desired takeover of Hawaiian islands and land in Africa.
The Ukraine war has many angles that haven’t been exposed to the general public – and you can bet that biotech has their hands in the proverbial corn pie.

www.oaklandinstitute.org

THE CORPORATE TAKEOVER OF UKRAINIAN AGRICULTURE -
COUNTRY FACTSHEET|DECEMBER 2014

SUMMARY In Walking on the West Side: the World Bank and the IMF in the Ukraine Conflict, a report released in July 2014,
the Oakland Institute exposed how international financial institutions swooped in on the heels of the political upheaval in Ukraine to deregulate and throw open the nation’s vast agricultural sector to foreign corporations. This factsheet provides details on the transnational agribusinesses that are increasingly investing in Ukraine, including Monsanto, Cargill,and DuPont,and how corporations are taking overall aspects of Ukraine’s agricultural system. This includes circumventing land moratoriums, investing in seed and input production facilities, and acquiring commodity production, processing, and transportation facilities.

One key aspect in the Ukraine conflict is that if the sellouts in charge in Kiev keep provoking Russia, they might find themselves losing the eastern portion of their country, which would allow Russia to nearly double its grain output and become the OPEC of wheat production, cornering the grain market. Right now Russia is too busy building itself up from a century of social and economic degradation from bolshevism and neoliberalism, but in a decade or so if the Kiev government keeps pulling the same crap it will be crushed. Hopefully they will have moved on by then, though their prospects look pretty bad righ now.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Russians always wonder why Germans don't trust them. This kind of Bolshevik nostalgia and false WW2 narrative is the reason. Putin was operating in Germany during the GDR regime. That's also the reason why I also don't trust the ROCOR and treat them as foreign agency.
Some very bizarre thoughts here in this thread.

But that's not surprising, as most Americans have an extremely distorted view of WW2 and what it was really about.

WW2 was not any sort of "Murica saves the day" war. In fact, America, as it did in WW1, did not even join the war until it was already a foregone conclusion who would win.

And the Russians killed 7 Germans for every ONE that the Americans,
the Brits
the Aussies
the Canadians
the French
New Zealand
killed COMBINED.

WW2 was a battle between the Slavic peoples of the USSR and the Germanic people.

What Putin is doing may sound bizarre to a westerner who believes in the values of "free speech" (Unless you are talking about saying free speech on any sort of platform owned by a private corporation, you bigot, in which case they can totally censor or ban you and there's nothing wrong with it you racist toxic white piece of garbage).

But really all Putin is doing is defending the truth. The truth is the Soviets and the Germans were polar opposites in this battle and to attempt to equate them in any way is completely and laughably false. It's sad that one needs a law in order to protect the truth, but if that's what it takes, then that's what Putin is doing. The truth is the truth and the truth shall set you free. You don't have to like Nazis or Soviets to understand that they were polar opposites and that equating them is idiotic.

From the point of view of a Russian, the war (called The Great Patriotic War) was a defensive war to stop the invading Germans. Those Russians who (successfully) defended their homeland, were not doing so out of any ideology, but out of a sense of comeraderie with their fellow Slav, and those who risked life and limb for their country are rightfully called patriots, regardless of their government's ideology.

It's the same thing with the patriots fighting the American Globohomo army trying to overthrow the Afghans or the patriots fighting the American Globohomos trying to overthrow the legitimate government of Venezuela or the patriots defending Vietnam from American invasion. These people are fighting to defend their lands first and foremost and that is far more important than any western political ideology. The fact that western globohomo is empirically a more degenerate and evil system is merely a side note.